Options

Curvaceous my a$$! more like borderline fat Beyonce.

Comments

• Options
    SmiirkySmiirky Posts: 1,940
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What the **** is the OP smoking? Needs a kick in the teeth if you ask me, she looks stunning.
  • Options
    greenhill20greenhill20 Posts: 97
    Forum Member
    Are you serious? She looks stunning! idiot
  • Options
    Silent-loveSilent-love Posts: 1,931
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She looks great, bet the surragate doesn't look that good.:eek:

Ok, before you kill me, I'm joking.
  • Options
    Big Boy BarryBig Boy Barry Posts: 35,391
    Forum Member
    nicmars wrote: »

I can understand your confusion.

I mean, why would her body be deformed?

It's not like it endured anything traumatic in the last month or so, right?

:rolleyes:
  • Options
    GlowbotGlowbot Posts: 14,847
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What's the point of saying, "she isn't fat, she's stunning!" then calling someone "fatist", you can look stunning and be a bit fat too.
    She isn't actually fat though.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 255
    Forum Member
    she looks beautiful! how did she lose her stomach soooooo quick, i envy her:cry:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,891
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I understand that she had a baby but we live in a PC world where we can't call a fat person fat

Aww, poor oppressed you. Living in a world where you can't be unpleasant about other people without being taken to task for it! How ever do you manage?!

In any other age, we would have called 'PC' something else - manners. Something a lot of people seem to have forgotten. They believe they're "keeping it real", when the truth is that they're keeping it nasty.

(Also, she doesn't look fat at all. She looks stunning. :) )
  • Options
    Anika HansonAnika Hanson Posts: 15,629
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm not a fan of bouncy, but I think she looks really good, especially since she only go birth a few weeks ago! She's been fat in the past imo, but now she looks good.
  • Options
    elnombreelnombre Posts: 3,625
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I understand that she had a baby but we live in a PC world where we can't call a fat person fat

You live in a computer department store?

Seriously, it's not really about being PC. More to do with having an ounce of class and human decency and not being a heartless vacuous bully. You really ought to try it sometime, you might like it. Likewise the OP.

BTW for what its worth I think she looks great here and a few extra pounds really suit her - and I'm not usually keen on her.
  • Options
    heart break kidheart break kid Posts: 447
    Forum Member
    I honestly can't understand why anyone would want to call her fat, because a it's just nasty and b not true.

She looks completely stunning and healthy and glowing to me.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 96
    Forum Member
    MrSuper wrote: »
    It's almost like she never actually gave birth!! ;):D:D

hahahahaha it's like you read my mind! thanks
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 683
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    How can someone say she is not fat when her hips are as wide as the Shanzelize street in Paris!

Some people in here asked me to show them a healthy figure/non deformed

Lady Gaga
    http://www.blogcdn.com/www.mydaily.co.uk/media/2011/11/lady-gaga-blue.jpg

Even Beyonce in Glastonbury had a better shape and wasn't overweight
    http://www.aceshowbiz.com/images/wennpic/beyonce-knowles-2011-glastonbury-music-festival-03.jpg
    http://s3.amazonaws.com/musicnetwork/assets/5738/beyonce-glastonbury_normal.jpg

I was just wondering why the media would avoid calling somebody for who they are without being too PC!

I will need to quote my last post to some angry people

Look at the pictures above and look at Beyonce's new picture.

You can't tell me that you would choose the new (overweight) Beyonce over Gaga's near perfect body or even old Beyonce pictures!!!

Stop being sensitive and just say it like it is.
  • Options
    Tudor6222Tudor6222 Posts: 992
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I'll trade you.

If I stop being sensitive, will you stop being silly and saying she's 'deformed'? :D
  • Options
    lotty27lotty27 Posts: 17,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh dear OP.

You're not one of Lady GaGa's 'Little Monster' fans are you? Where every other female singer seemingly needs to be derided and scorned because everyone knows that in comparison to the wonderful, magnificent and brilliant GaGa they're fat and crap?

I hope not.

Once again, Beyonce (who I don't give a rats ass about actually) is not fat. She looks fantastic even if she hadn't just given birth a month ago. Just because her body shape isn't to your personal taste doesn't mean that she is fat.
  • Options
    pugamopugamo Posts: 18,039
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lotty27 wrote: »
    Oh dear OP.

You're not one of Lady GaGa's 'Little Monster' fans are you? Where every other female singer seemingly needs to be derided and scorned because everyone knows that in comparison to the wonderful, magnificent and brilliant GaGa they're fat and crap?

I hope not.

Oh God people like that are pathetic.

Also, Beyonce looks incredibly beautiful.
  • Options
    grimtales1grimtales1 Posts: 46,695
    Forum Member
    *Reads first post and then looks at pictures*

"Fat" - WTF? :rolleyes:
    She looks amazing IMO considering she's just had her baby, and even if she hadn't I think she looks really good and beautiful :D
  • Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How can you compare Gaga to Beyonce when they have a completely different body shape and ethnic make up.
    Black women tend to have larger bottoms in general. That's a fact. There are millions of men out there who are rather partial to a bigger butt.
  • Options
    elnombreelnombre Posts: 3,625
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I will need to quote my last post to some angry people

Look at the pictures above and look at Beyonce's new picture.

You can't tell me that you would choose the new (overweight) Beyonce over Gaga's near perfect body or even old Beyonce pictures!!!

Post a photo of yourself and we'll all say it like it is.
  • Options
    SmiirkySmiirky Posts: 1,940
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's had a FREAKING BABY! Jesus H Christ OP, you're a moron.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 96
    Forum Member
    this is such a stupid thread, and i do not care for Beyonce but she isn't fat that's just ridiculous
  • Options
    SuperbeastSuperbeast Posts: 1,119
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's married, just had a child and is a professional singer.

As such since why you'd expect her to have to be super thin for any reason is beyond me. I assume you failed biology 101 and do not understand baby weight does not disappear instantly. Consider educating yourself to a higher standard so you do not make such pointless and uninformed proclamations in the future.

Also, yes, she maybe be fat. But so what? She's a singer who moonlights as a fashion designer, perfume spokesperson and actress. None of those jobs require her to be a size zero. As long as she can design clothes, market her branded perfumes and read and follow a script and director, her weight does not matter at all.

Also as she is happily married and in a long term relationship, your personal view of her is immaterial compared to the people in her life who clearly love and appreciate her given her continued success and confidence in so many fields.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,044
    Forum Member
    Viridiana wrote: »
    I'm sorry but a size 6 is not a size 0, is an american size 2. And i used to be a size 6 all through my 20's and my bust was 34. A 30 inch bust does not belong to any size 6 known to existence. I'm not particularly curvy, but i had friends skinnier than me that had bigger breasts and tinnier waists than mine. Being curvy is about proportions, most fat people have no curves.

There are plenty of size 6 curvy models, (note Curvy, Not meaty) just watch a Victoria secret catwalk show, and you will see plenty of size 6.

the sizing I gave were straight from the next catalogue

and are wrong you cannot have had a 34 inch bust and have been a size 6

the rest of you may have been a size 6 but to fit in a next size6 you would have had to have a 30 inch bust

and quite frankly all those saying that size 6 can be curvy are giving girls a false idea of what a size 6 is

It is a size 0 and as such for a woman of average height they would have to be very skinny

to be that skinny and not have to really work at it is very rare and often completely unattainable for the average woman

and before anyone says I must be fat I am a size10 but according to the OP probably fat
  • Options
    gpkgpk Posts: 10,206
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    she looks absolutely stunning.:confused: its hilarious and equally disturbing that people would look at that picture and think she looks fat.:rolleyes:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 14,284
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I too gave birth a month ago, to a little girl, two days before Beyonce had Blue. She looks fantastic. I on the other hand look like this:
    http://0.tqn.com/d/crime/1/0/t/6/brown.jpg
    You can tell by her boobs that she's recently had a baby.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,230
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    shefair wrote: »
    the sizing I gave were straight from the next catalogue

and are wrong you cannot have had a 34 inch bust and have been a size 6

the rest of you may have been a size 6 but to fit in a next size6 you would have had to have a 30 inch bust

and quite frankly all those saying that size 6 can be curvy are giving girls a false idea of what a size 6 is

It is a size 0 and as such for a woman of average height they would have to be very skinny

to be that skinny and not have to really work at it is very rare and often completely unattainable for the average woman

and before anyone says I must be fat I am a size10 but according to the OP probably fat

not every size 12 will have the same bust size. clothing stretches and is looser, hangs differently, fits differently on different people. not every size 6/8/10/12/14 etc woman will have the same measurements as another.