Options

Louis from One Direction tweets about Christopher

Comments

• Options
    popmusicmanpopmusicman Posts: 2,610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    unclekevo wrote: »
    I think it's wholly irresponsible of him to be tweeting vitriol about another X Factor contestant knowing the influence that he and the other band members have on their fans. I'm no fan of Christopher but it sounds like he's going to be in for a tirade of abuse from 1D fans now because Louis dislikes him :rolleyes:

I really like One Direction but I really feel that Louis should not be posting negative comments about Chris. Do they not realise that they coming across to some as puppets of Simon Cowell and doing his dirty work.

I also think Louis more any other one else would know what it is like to receive nasty comments when on X Factor (One Direction got a lot of flack here and on other sites) and you would have hoped he would have some sympathy for Chris and not tried to make the situation worse for him
  • Options
    Dreammaster695Dreammaster695 Posts: 1,353
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lol @ people calling him harsh.. he gets much worse things said about him on here
  • Options
    carlyxxxcarlyxxx Posts: 143
    Forum Member
    louis tomlinson has a cheek obvi he doesnt like older people and rich coming from him christopher can sing hell lot better than him and even though one direction use autotune louis dosent actually sing he just dances around like a little fairy and does little bit of vocals jammy little tosser.
  • Options
    jadebutterfly96jadebutterfly96 Posts: 1,534
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's not going to make one bit of a difference. 1D fans aren't the ones voting for Christopher anyway. If Syco wants to play dirty, they need to tap into the demographics that are voting for Christopher. Housewives? Grannies? People who hang out at Bingo? etc.
  • Options
    Starry EyedStarry Eyed Posts: 1,569
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    paralax wrote: »
    I thought they were a nice bunch of boys.

I've felt 1D are as egotistical as the day is long and have been since they first went to the US.

I dislike Chris and have been very outspoken about that but for fellow artists to join in the mudslinging is just classless. I would feel this way regardless of who says something like that, before anyone accuses me of "hating on" One Direction some more.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11
    Forum Member
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5UQD61Tg3E

Ummmm. Why is Louis miming to Harry's singing? It looks AWFUL!

He should probably get his coat. Poor lamb.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,143
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm not a major fan of Chris but publicly calling him nasty is a bit rude.
  • Options
    hisdogspothisdogspot Posts: 23,348
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blimey ... this is getting a bit scarey now

Anyone who dares say the obvious ... that Christopher is really nothing more than a Butlins' entertainer, is hung, drawn, and quartered ! :eek:

What's happening here ? ... it's like a creepy parallel universe
  • Options
    String9String9 Posts: 12,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    hisdogspot wrote: »
    Blimey ... this is getting a bit scarey now

Anyone who dares say the obvious ... that Christopher is really nothing more than a Butlins' entertainer, is hung, drawn, and quartered ! :eek:

What's happening here ? ... it's like a creepy parallel universe

I said the same thing.

I do feel for the guy, but it seems it's ok for DS users to criticise him but no one else.
  • Options
    tremetreme Posts: 5,445
    Forum Member
    Sarah.OX wrote: »
    But I have begun to feel sorry for him,he is a good singer and all the hatred is a bit OTT

I think calling it "hatred" is a bit OTT. The guy is on a talent show which, incidentally, has a central theme of being "judged", by the judges, the studio audience, and the public at large. The judgment is in, and the general consensus is that the guy is a cheeseball cruise ship singer who is about 30 years out of date. That doesn't mean people are spewing "hatred" really does it?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 845
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sarah.OX wrote: »
    Louis posted this tweet on 24th November 8:47pm "Christopher Maloney showing his nasty side,no sympathy whatsoever. He has to go tomorrow!"

Then last night: "Who is gonna buy Christopher's record? Nobody. @Louis_Tomlinson

I guess Louis's first tweet is about what Christopher said about Ella in her VT:

In fairness,he was only speaking the truth..He said that if the public liked Ella,they should have voted for her to stay..which is true tbh.

I am no means a fan of Christopher! But I have begun to feel sorry for him,he is a good singer and all the hatred is a bit OTT. Tulisa is always a bitch to him for no reason..unless something has gone on backstage..it is really strange that all the acts exited don't have a good word so say about him! He seems so harmless to me but he could be a brilliant actor!

It really looks like he could win it now! :eek:

Chris sings better than any of those kids in one direction - just shows how stupid are, that they can't even see that.

They are not talented - they are a manufactured boy band created by a tv show to appeal to little girls and make Simon lots of money. They did not succeed because of talent, but because of manipulation and marketing by the powerful Cowell machine, but they are clearly deluded about that.

Such comments just emphazise their youth, arrogance and total unprofessionalism. Just silly little boys.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    abigail05 wrote: »
    Chris sings better than any of those kids in one direction - just shows how stupid are, that they can't even see that.

They are not talented - they are a manufactured boy band created by a tv show to appeal to little girls and make Simon lots of money. They did not succeed because of talent, but because of manipulation and marketing by the powerful Cowell machine, but they are clearly deluded about that.

Such comments just emphazise their youth, arrogance and total unprofessionalism. Just silly little boys.

Chris isn't my cup of tea but this post is spot on.
  • Options
    DianaFireDianaFire Posts: 12,711
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    s'what i was thinking. It's a great irony that one of the most reviled xf acts ever is probably a better vocalist than any individual in the most successful xf act ever:o

I'm not a fan of either act, but that post has to be the truest ever on the internets.
  • Options
    Love BearLove Bear Posts: 35,754
    Forum Member
    paralax wrote: »
    I thought they were a nice bunch of boys. Considering they are sucessful because of auto tuning and their looks and owe their opportunity to XFactor, it is nasty of this pasty faced kid to join in the bullying. But I guess if the bully has a pretty face and the victim doesn't the little girls will forgive him.

Bang on.
  • Options
    Anya DAnya D Posts: 14,911
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That YouTube of Torn is hilarious. What the hell is he doing?
    So much fake emotion with a big cheesy grin.

They're all lucky kids to get a second chance in the competition.

I think Louis was selected puely fir his willingness to be the one to wear the red trousers.
  • Options
    Nastyman69Nastyman69 Posts: 4,497
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As much as I can't stand that Orange muppet, I don't think he was being nasty regarding Ella's elimination - the fact was she didn't get much votes, it really is simple as that
  • Options
    racol5racol5 Posts: 3,216
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh for goodness sake, 1D should realise they are the Bay City Rollers of their time not The Beetles. Did a 'where are they now' 30 years ago :D Simon Cash Cowell knows this.
  • Options
    abrightyzabrightyz Posts: 24,559
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    racol5 wrote: »
    Oh for goodness sake, 1D should realise they are the Bay city Rollers of their time not The Beetles. Lets do a were are they now.

do it;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Louis can be silly sometimes, but then what he said is nothing compared to what Littlemix said about Chris, and to be honest people on here have said worse. Still there is no excuse for the way the guy is being treated.

Littlemix having a go:
    http://uk.omg.yahoo.com/gossip/the-juice/little-mix-rip-apart-x-factor-christopher-maloney-113144607.html
  • Options
    racol5racol5 Posts: 3,216
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    abrightyz wrote: »
    do it;)

Cor-wer ...Bay City Rollers on world tour!!!

http://www.people.co.uk/celebs-tv/celebrity-interview/2012/05/27/

bay-city-rollers-fans-were-just-like-one-direction-s-says-les-mckeown-
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Kind of similar to Mick Jagger's take on the 1D phenomenon as well.:D

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/mick-jagger-one-direction-remind-me-of-the-rolling-stones-20121118
  • Options
    abrightyzabrightyz Posts: 24,559
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

lolz!! a-ha 1D are de rigueur at the moment so anything and everything that can be connected or compared... BOOM!!:eek::p
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 488
    Forum Member
    People here say much worse.
  • Options
    FallingPianoFallingPiano Posts: 962
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    abrightyz wrote: »
    lolz!! a-ha 1D are de rigueur at the moment so anything and everything that can be connected or compared... BOOM!!:eek::p

In English, please? :confused:
  • Options
    NorthernNinnyNorthernNinny Posts: 18,412
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Blimey there are a lot of people in glass houses throwing stones on this thread.