EE - Is it me or is Tiff getting better with age?

O-JO-J Posts: 18,846
Forum Member
✭✭
I can't believe how grown up she looks now, Has anyone noticed that she has lost the cute girl voice, and speaks her lines better than she did before?

I definitely think Maisie Smith should come back a few years later, A recast isnt needed, Carol can look after her!

She wasn't too bad at all!

Comments

• GeekInfectedGeekInfected Posts: 6,372
    Forum Member
    It's called growing up. God, I can't believe people think actors and actress go to drama school in the womb.
  • O-JO-J Posts: 18,846
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's called growing up. God, I can't believe people think actors and actress go to drama school in the womb.

http://meme.smhlmao.com/media/created/e0lkst.jpg
  • GeekInfectedGeekInfected Posts: 6,372
    Forum Member
    benbenalen wrote: »

Lol, you're the one that made the thread.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lol, you're the one that made the thread.

:D Yeah but the thread was about her getting better with age, I just wanted to add that she grew up pretty quick!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    Yeah I think it's a shame she has to leave too. She's a good character and growing into a stunner.
  • los.kavlos.kav Posts: 8,053
    Forum Member
    She'll be back to stay with her granny Carol a lot, I'd say. Then the actress will finish her exams/school and run away to live with Carol if Bianca isn't back by then.
  • lou_123lou_123 Posts: 12,706
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I can't believe how grown up she looks now, Has anyone noticed that she has lost the cute girl voice, and speaks her lines better than she did before?

I definitely think Maisie Smith should come back a few years later, A recast isnt needed, Carol can look after her!

She wasn't too bad at all!

Tiffany as a character has so much potential! She is the daughter of one of EastEnders's biggest characters ever! Maisie smith is a good little actress! She could easily return in a few years time! Patsy Palmer probably will anyway lol! We also really love Tiffany because of how she isn't a brat like a lot of other soap children, she's nice and caring, and had some absolutely fantastic lines written for her when she was little!:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 905
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    As Patsy has said she's leaving FOREVER she should have been killed off. the other actors could have kept their job. I like the Spraggans.
  • Hit Em Up StyleHit Em Up Style Posts: 12,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tiffany had to leave with Bianca otherwise it would be totally unrealistic but I think Maisie will be back with EastEnders for guest stints before returning full time when she is old enough. As long as any of the following, Whitney, Liam, Carol and Sonia remain on screen then Tiffany has a route back. Even at a push she could stay with he uncle Max, Abi and Lauren.

However Patsy will be back in a few years. You can be sure of it.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What did Patsy do when she left in 1999, she came back after 9 years?
    Good Luck an all that but I don't think she will make it in the US! However I will welcome her back!
  • cardiff boyocardiff boyo Posts: 3,065
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What did Patsy do when she left in 1999, she came back after 9 years?
    Good Luck an all that but I don't think she will make it in the US! However I will welcome her back!

At the end of the day Patsy had the chance to give her family a better life and good luck to her I say, who wouldn't if they could! TPTB know mistakes have been made with iconic characters in the past (Kathy, Cindy, Angie, Pat) and have deicide to keep Bianca as a living character which in the long term is best and the good thing with her being quite dysfunctional is that her kids can come and live with Carol and people wont bat and eye lid