Options

ED. Debbie

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 666
Forum Member
✭✭
So Debbie lies for charity! This will be the end for Pete and her, he will dump her thinking she has aborted his baby and the truth will out:o

Comments

• Options
    Hound of LoveHound of Love Posts: 80,118
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fingers crossed.

Even Gloomy Farmer Pete could do better than Dour Debbie.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Fingers crossed.

Even Gloomy Farmer Pete could do better than Dour Debbie.
    Agreed, I don't see Debbie as something special, like mother, like daughter.
  • Options
    lolasofielolasofie Posts: 1,184
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I dont think its the end for them ...

Pete has said he loves Debs and now Debbie has admitted she loves him so i think they will continue their relationship even if they do temporarly break up .
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lolasofie wrote: »
    I dont think its the end for them ...

Pete has said he loves Debs and now Debbie has admitted she loves him so i think they will continue their relationship even if they do temporarly break up .
    Yes you are right, it will split them up till the truth outs:cool:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Debbie could do so much better that dull Pete a plank of wood would be more interesting than him.
  • Options
    danyelldanyell Posts: 10,883
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Maybe she tells Pete it's not true but persuades him to go along with the pretense.
  • Options
    Jack_ClintonJack_Clinton Posts: 2,495
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just wait until Cain finds out about Debbie's 'abortion'.

I'm liking this story, there are so many twists and turns as we see how low Charity will go. I remember my thread from May/June after the abortion, I predicted a 'Judgement Day' story for Charity similar to Cain's in 2011. Now you can add Chas, Cain, Pete and Debbie to the list of suspects.
  • Options
    SteveOwenSteveOwen Posts: 30,430
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Debbie could do so much better that dull Pete a plank of wood would be more interesting than him.
    Dreary Debbie is no great catch herself.
  • Options
    thejoyof_patthejoyof_pat Posts: 30,752
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just wait until Cain finds out about Debbie's 'abortion'.

I'm liking this story, there are so many twists and turns as we see how low Charity will go. I remember my thread from May/June after the abortion, I predicted a 'Judgement Day' story for Charity similar to Cain's in 2011. Now you can add Chas, Cain, Pete and Debbie to the list of suspects.

Oh I can't wait.

Me too, this story is really good. Charity is in full on b*tch mode. I wouldn't add Chas though, not quite yet, aside from being annoyed with her that's about it.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    SteveOwen wrote: »
    Dreary Debbie is no great catch herself.

She isn't but a least she has a bit of a spark he's just dull as dishwater.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,283
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She isn't but a least she has a bit of a spark he's just dull as dishwater.
    but dishy dish water. ;-)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    but dishy dish water. ;-)

He really doesn't do it for me.
  • Options
    dd68dd68 Posts: 17,841
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Debbie has no morals!
  • Options
    sheepiefarmsheepiefarm Posts: 27,589
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dd68 wrote: »
    Debbie has no morals!

Could be said of any Emmerdale character these days :D
  • Options
    Alleycat666Alleycat666 Posts: 8,737
    Forum Member
    dd68 wrote: »
    Debbie has no morals!

Actually, I don't think Debbie will be at all happy to go along with this, but Charity will pressurise her into it... (pleeeeeaaaassssseeee Debs)

I can't wait until Cain finds out personally :D:D

Must admit I'm loving this storyline - both Charity and Megan in full-on bitch modes, and all the better because Charity has, for possibly the first time in her life, realised that she really is in love.
  • Options
    Janet PlankJanet Plank Posts: 10,252
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Could be said of any Emmerdale character these days :D
    I think it is only Edna who is blameless. I hope Pete asked Debbie to get herself checked at a sex diseases clinic before he slept with her, or he might pick up something nasty. Apart from all the men in the village, and surrounding areas, that she has had sex with, does he know about her lesbian affair with Jasmine?
  • Options
    star89star89 Posts: 24,162
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Actually, I don't think Debbie will be at all happy to go along with this, but Charity will pressurise her into it... (pleeeeeaaaassssseeee Debs)

I can't wait until Cain finds out personally :D:D

Must admit I'm loving this storyline - both Charity and Megan in full-on bitch modes, and all the better because Charity has, for possibly the first time in her life, realised that she really is in love.

Totally agree Alley.

Cain is going to be furious :o
    I think it is only Edna who is blameless. I hope Pete asked Debbie to get herself checked at a sex diseases clinic before he slept with her, or he might pick up something nasty. Apart from all the men in the village, and surrounding areas, that she has had sex with, does he know about her lesbian affair with Jasmine?

She hasn't slept with anymore people than half the characters on the show have. I very much doubt Pete was a virgin before they met.

As for the last bit, Jasmine hasn't been mentioned since she left so he probably doesn't. Apparently once people leave the village they are forgotten by everyone >:(:(