PSN Advice

jesse_pinkmanjesse_pinkman Posts: 500
Forum Member
✭✭
Hi,

I'm quite new to this PSN stuff, only invested in a PS3 quite recently. I've seen there's a sale on at the moment and wanted to check something.

I haven't used a PS+ trial membership and have seen there's an extra discount with PS+. Can you claim the discount with a trial membership?

Also, once the trial runs out, can you still play the games you've purchased?

Finally, any recommendations on games to purchase from PSN? I'm thinking of Ni No Kuni, MGS3 and Jet Set Radio. I heard Guacamelee is also worth it, Journey too.

Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated - apologies as I realise these are probably quite silly questions! Thanks.

Comments

• mred2000mred2000 Posts: 10,050
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Any games purchased using PS+ discount are yours to keep after your subs end. I can't see why you wouldn't get the discount just for using the trial...

Definitely Ni No Kuni and Journey. Guacamelee is fun. I picked up a few randoms in the Easter sale including the Oddworld Oddbox, that's a really good compilation.
  • gillyallangillyallan Posts: 31,708
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If you don't intend to continue the sub I think you'll need to make sure that auto renewal is turned off as I think you'll need to add a card when you claim the trial.
  • jesse_pinkmanjesse_pinkman Posts: 500
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thanks for all the advice!