Should All Domestic Chavs In The U.K Be Trained And Kept Indoors

mackaramackara Posts: 4,063
Forum Member
✭✭✭
The control of chavs has ran unchecked for a decade, should they be trained to prevent inbreeding, fouling of other peoples property, nuisance mating calls and general anti-social behaviour? Perhaps a micro chipping and neutering scheme would help along with the compulsory use of a lead and muzzle when taken into a public place.

Comments

• chitariverachitarivera Posts: 36,905
    Forum Member
    mackara wrote: »
    The control of chavs has ran unchecked for a decade, should they be trained to prevent inbreeding, fouling of other peoples property, nuisance mating calls and general anti-social behaviour? Perhaps a micro chipping and neutering scheme would help along with the compulsory use of a lead and muzzle when taken into a public place.

And a sound limiter fitted which cuts off the power to all their music players when they get too loud and annoying for their neighbours?
  • MAWMAW Posts: 38,777
    Forum Member
    mackara wrote: »

It's more humane than hunting them with dogs, I suppose.
  • CaldariCaldari Posts: 5,890
    Forum Member
    There should be an edict stating that the police are allowed to shoot five random chavs per week.
  • exlordlucanexlordlucan Posts: 35,375
    Forum Member
    Not just chavs but also hooray henrys.
  • dee123dee123 Posts: 46,258
    Forum Member
    :D I love that you named the thread in honour of the cat one :D
  • Biffo the BearBiffo the Bear Posts: 25,859
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And juggaloes.
  • OhWhenTheSaintsOhWhenTheSaints Posts: 12,531
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lawl.
  • Pull2OpenPull2Open Posts: 15,138
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    MAW wrote: »
    It's more humane than hunting them with dogs, I suppose.

But nowhere near as fun!

I used to love going out on a sunday afternoon with my belgian shepherd, hunting chavs as they emerge from there houses after their 2pm breakfast!

I'm still waiting to get the holy grail of chavs, Kerry Katona! :D

Just in case anyone takes any of the above seriously, I'm only joking and am not really stating that Ms Katona is a chav nor am I hunting her with dogs!
  • mackaramackara Posts: 4,063
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dee123 wrote: »
    :D I love that you named the thread in honour of the cat one :D

My cat made me do it :D he was shocked at what he read on the other thread :D
  • SilvioDanteSilvioDante Posts: 2,561
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It would certainly cut the queues at Greggs. More doughnuts for moi
  • TerraCanisTerraCanis Posts: 14,099
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes. I'm fed up with having to wade through empty lager cans and full condoms every time I tend my vegetable patch.
  • TerraCanisTerraCanis Posts: 14,099
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Not just chavs but also hooray henrys.

Pedigree chavs? :D
  • AlrightmateAlrightmate Posts: 73,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Can't we be allowed to beat them or something?
    Why can't they be marked with a symbol that's painted onto them so everybody can point at them and identify them.
  • adopteradopter Posts: 11,937
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why can't they be marked with a symbol that's painted onto them so everybody can point at them and identify them.

Would one of those clown necklaces do?
    Forum Member
    adopter wrote: »
    Would one of those clown necklaces do?

They usually have the word 'Adidas' helpfully printed on them somewhere.
  • Jol44Jol44 Posts: 21,048
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The chav stereotype is used by governments as a convenient figleaf to avoid genuine engagement with social and economic problems and to justify widening inequality.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,147
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    they can be trained to some extent, but it has to be on their terms. It would be mean for them to be kept indoors, just because some are naughty doesn't mean they all are.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 104
    Forum Member
    Hate the bloody things. Chavs all over the estate end up in my garden crapping everywhere.
    Whenever I see one now, it gets a stone or two thrown at it, to get the little bugger out of my garden.
    If they were taught to do their shits in their owners gardens, I wouldnt mind, but I am sick to death of having to check my lawn for crap before I mow the lawn or let my son play on it.
    If I had a chav myself I wouldn't mind, but they are other peoples chavs shitting in my garden!
    Forum Member
    Jol44 wrote: »
    The chav stereotype is used by governments as a convenient figleaf to avoid genuine engagement with social and economic problems and to justify widening inequality.

True, but you are the only one being serious in this thread;)
  • DebrajoanDebrajoan Posts: 1,917
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Most of them are, they're called tattoos.
    It would be cruel to hunt them with dogs,
    if a dog bit a chav, the dog could possibly
    contract rabies.
  • mackaramackara Posts: 4,063
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jol44 wrote: »

Try repeating that to a chav, methinks you will get get a very blank expression on their gobs. Here is the translation....

cos wes bled innit, dat dem ppl own teh coop gives us bled wit stuff den wes gets sme white litning innit. :)
  • scottie2121scottie2121 Posts: 11,284
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

They do a pretty good job of marking themselves out and the males spray on walls to mark their territory.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,845
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It is such a unique species I have not seen it in my extensive travels around the world. It's rarity makes it ripe for inclusion into the list of Nationally Protected Treasures.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,910
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why why why such foul poisonous hatred directed at chavs?:confused:

:D
  • UKMikeyUKMikey Posts: 28,728
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii80/ginoruiz/Burberry_check_pattern.png