The Saturdays - Disco Love* CHART POSITION*

124»

Comments

• Lucylocket88Lucylocket88 Posts: 5,049
    Forum Member
    It has charted at No. 5 - that's really good, like, I didn't expect it since its not their STRONGEST of single choices, especially on the album.

Impressed!

I did predict top ten, so I am very happy about it getting top five.:) Well done to 'The Saturdays' for another top ten hit.
  • Ally_BowieAlly_Bowie Posts: 618
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    tomi-08 wrote: »
    Disco Love charts at #5 - officially their 8th top 5 single now and their 13th top 10 single :D

Great going for them considering how much people seem to love tearing them down and belittling them and their success when they simply love what they do and keep getting up when things don't go quite to plan regardless. Good on them, I say.
    Well said
  • Lucylocket88Lucylocket88 Posts: 5,049
    Forum Member
    woah...MEGA SHOCK FOR ME!!! their midweeking at no.4...i mean i am really glad for them, im a fan but then how comes previous material that was better didnt do so well?

I suppose factors like radio play, media promotion and how the public take to a song, will make an impact on how a song charts.

I am even more impressed with 'Disco Love' getting top five, when there was competition from other artists.:)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 150
    Forum Member
    Great song so happy it's charted top 5
  • Hogs HeadHogs Head Posts: 21,359
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Excellent! I'm so proud and happy for them! :D Chuffed Saturdays fan! Makes me even more happy that I bought the signed copy of the single!
  • Ally_BowieAlly_Bowie Posts: 618
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Anyone know roughly how much it sold, i image the sales would be around 50k? With this week being a really strong week for competition...
  • AdzPowerAdzPower Posts: 4,861
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Absolutely chuffed for the girls, a good comeback after the Gentleman Flop, hopefully this will be enough to decently sell the album.
  • cnbcwatchercnbcwatcher Posts: 56,681
    Forum Member
    Fantastic news! Even better after the flop that was Gentleman.
  • Lord KramLord Kram Posts: 492
    Forum Member
    Dissapointed with no 5 myself really, it deserved more to be honest!