Nolan Approached To Diect Next Bond

EVILSPEAKEVILSPEAK Posts: 980
Forum Member
✭✭

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,488
    Forum Member
    I'm sure he'd do an excellent job, I'd prefer they went for someone a little off the wall (like Sony did with Spiderman or Universal did with Jurassic Park). I think someone like Michael Cuesta, Duncan Jones or Rian Johnson. Maybe even Ben Affleck (if he's done needlessly slagging off the British)...
  • Virgil TracyVirgil Tracy Posts: 26,806
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    if they did go with him he'd be the biggest director they ever had , Spielberg always said he wanted to do one but never did , my guess is that the producers on Bond like to have more control .

Hope it happens tho .
  • thedarklord _thedarklord _ Posts: 565
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    if they did go with him he'd be the biggest director they ever had , Spielberg always said he wanted to do one but never did , my guess is that the producers on Bond like to have more control .

Hope it happens tho .

Would the producers and the studios even be able to afford him? He's coming right off the success of two billion dollar movies and Inception.

I can't see him taking on Bond 24 as Nolan is about to direct Interstellar. I think the producers have asked him for Bond 25, he'll be free by then I'm sure.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,305
    Forum Member
    Pretty much guarantee this is BS. The original story is from the Daily Mail...
  • Eddie BadgerEddie Badger Posts: 6,005
    Forum Member
    He's never made a secret of the fact he's a Bond fan and the mountain lair sequence in Inception is very Bondish but I think he might be too tied up with other projects. But we live in hope... I just wonder if he'll have a part for Michael Caine. Maybe an ageing Harry Palmer finally meets Bond and wonders why he didn't get old too :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,895
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A big part of what makes his films so good is that he has his full intention on the film he is on and only works on one at a time. TDKR wasn't revealed until after Inception was finished. So after Interstellar it is likely he'll be free for anything and it's unlikely you'll get asked more than once if it comes to Bond.