Shoplifters Of The World Unite...

13»

Comments

• DaewosDaewos Posts: 8,345
    Forum Member
    Okay, so, a 16 year old who seems to have begun to develop a pattern of acting like a bit of an a55h0!e (Which , of course, none of us ever did in our teens,in any way, ever! :o:D), but who's not a lost cause, is talented enough to be given the chance to do something positive and break that pattern. I see no problem here.

To be honest I really don't care that much about Tamera. For me she is nothing special - pretty girl who can sing but nothing special and nothing unique. What does get right up my nose is this attempt by the show to hide away from the facts and use that nauseating clip last night trying to portray her as a good girl who went to church every week and pretend the other stories don't exist. Why not really deal with it - up front and honest. Be a real role model by accepting her mistakes and showing that she has really changed or at least is trying to. (Although attempted shoplifting three months ago really doesn't help.)
  • TewingirlTewingirl Posts: 2,567
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It wasn't a while ago. It was after the first audition for the show. They should have at least addressed the issue on the show, but personally I think it sends out a bad message keeping her in it.

Funny, one of the ex-judges on the X Factor violently punched a toilet attendant and was convicted - didn't seem to impede her pop career or stop the media lauding her as Britain's "sweetheart". What double standards!