1D comic relief charity single

1235»

Comments

• Options
    abrightyzabrightyz Posts: 24,559
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MTUK1 wrote: »
    Have you seen this? The Japanese are so cute! LOL!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVCMI-706Dg

yep!! and i really think they should have left zayn in japan for one more week to soak in the culture, lolz!! love his anime look whilst there!!:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MTUK1 wrote: »
    Blow Zayn a kiss from me, and tell him I'll see him on Sunday! ;):D

i did!!

i'm a million thousand per cent sure you'll have the best time of your life today!! i know coz i had yesterday when i saw zaynie and the boys for the first time and they were rocking the O2 arena!! ;):p

at first i was consciously stopping myself from singing along but i just found myself involuntarily doing that whilst filming "kiss you" when zayn was singing : "if you wanna take me home" i was screaming: "yeah- eh- i-eh -eh- i- eh- ey!!" lolz!!:eek::o:o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    amazing!! OWOA is No1 Single this week and the fastest selling single of 2013 so far!! congrats to the boys!! all for a good cause as well!!:D:cool:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,691
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    abrightyz wrote: »
    amazing!! OWOA is No1 Single this week and the fastest selling single of 2013 so far!! congrats to the boys!! all for a good cause as well!!:D:cool:

Good luck to the record as it is for charity - just a pity it is such a poor record. Fastest selling single of 2013 - year is only 8 weeks old!!!!!:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Michelle32 wrote: »
    Good luck to the record as it is for charity - just a pity it is such a poor record. Fastest selling single of 2013 - year is only 8 weeks old!!!!!:D

michelle, michelle... i did say so far, lolz!!;)
  • Options
    twingletwingle Posts: 19,322
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    abrightyz wrote: »

So pleased this has done well for comic relief and sold a lot better than previous CR singles. I hope thhey make loads of money from overseas too
  • Options
    ArtyAttackArtyAttack Posts: 67,513
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I knew it was too much to hope that you would forget to continually post your usual negative remarks about One Dirction in every thread with this being a charity record. ;) . The UK will only be a small postion of the sales across the world with all proceeds going to Red Nose Day. Well done to the boys.:D
  • Options
    19921992 Posts: 4,677
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    114K Sold! :eek:

Thats massive! I wonder if that will be beaten at all in the rest of the year.

I have to admit its rather catchy :o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ArtyAttack wrote: »
    I knew it was too much to hope that you would forget to continually post your usual negative remarks about One Dirction in every thread with this being a charity record. ;) . The UK will only be a small postion of the sales across the world with all proceeds going to Red Nose Day. Well done to the boys.:D

1D fans don't take it personally. Michelle is consistent with her negative posts on ALL X factor acts :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,505
    Forum Member
    Comic relief?

Yes, very much so.
  • Options
    Abigail88Abigail88 Posts: 4,742
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Comic relief?

Yes, very much so.

Hahaha :D
  • Options
    HMOHMO Posts: 42,223
    Forum Member
    twingle wrote: »
    So pleased this has done well for comic relief and sold a lot better than previous CR singles. I hope thhey make loads of money from overseas too

Will proceeds from other countries from the signal go to CR?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hassaan13 wrote: »
    Will proceeds from other countries from the signal go to CR?

I believe so someone posted a link on the AT and an american fan tried to buy from the 1D comic relief store and was redirected to USA ITunes so presume it is all for comic relief
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,691
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    1992 wrote: »
    114K Sold! :eek:

Thats massive! I wonder if that will be beaten at all in the rest of the year.

I have to admit its rather catchy :o

Seriously? I dont think thats a particularly fantastic sale considering it's 1D and Comic Relief.
  • Options
    String9String9 Posts: 12,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Seriously? I dont think thats a particularly fantastic sale considering it's 1D and Comic Relief.

It's the fastest selling single of the year so far, so that should answer your question, and yes it is 1D, which means it will sell a heck of a lot more in America and other parts of the world.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    considering the resistance even to a charity single from non-1Dfans...:D
  • Options
    ArtyAttackArtyAttack Posts: 67,513
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The first week sales in the UK are also the biggest for an Official Comic Relief song since All About You by McFly in 2005.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i like that mcfly song. tom used it in his wedding speech.:D:D
  • Options
    sheila bligesheila blige Posts: 8,012
    Forum Member
    pothuthic wrote: »
    Really? Have you heard of different taste? Because I would rather listen to the songs I like rather than boring stuff like guitar music etc

And we do have a sense of humour actually, I mean we need one to laugh at haters all day when we're the ones whose fav band are selling millions worldwide :rolleyes:
    Jeffrey Archer's books made even more millions in world-wide sales - still doesn't necessarily mean he's a decent novelist.

I actually like some of 1D's songs (TWMYB is a truly catchy song - nay a pretty darned good song) but OWOTO is quite dreadful (but then again it is not the worst CR song by a long shot). Their fame will make a good amount for the charity so good on them I suppose. They're five young attractive men and a couple of them can probably carry a tune - and they have undoubtedly made millions and will continue to do so. It still doesn't alter the fact that they are just a product, perfectly packaged and put together by middle-aged men in suits who happen to know what 'young girls want'.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jeffrey archer has good planting and payoffs in his books that make them enjoyable and satisfying for some readers.;)

"not a penny more, not a penny less" comes to mind as a truly satisfying book to finish.:p
  • Options
    spotify95spotify95 Posts: 7,894
    Forum Member
    Here's the video for the song (the one I found anyway)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=36mCEZzzQ3o
    (the song starts at 0:27, so skip forward to there)

I think it's a good song - especially as it's for Comic Relief. One of the best 1D have done. :)
  • Options
    HMOHMO Posts: 42,223
    Forum Member
    You're a tad late.
  • Options
    spotify95spotify95 Posts: 7,894
    Forum Member
    Hassaan13 wrote: »
    You're a tad late.

I know it's been out for quite some time (I like the song) but I only just stumbled across this thread today - whoops!:o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    spotify95 wrote: »
    I know it's been out for quite some time (I like the song) but I only just stumbled across this thread today - whoops!:o

a-ha!! never mind... lolz!!:D:p