Judith Jacob

gregsanisongregsanison Posts: 648
Forum Member
✭✭
Who remembers the lovely actress Judith Jacob? She was in Eastenders as a social worker and was in the Channel 4 comedy 'No Problem'.

Never see her around any more! Anyone know what happened to her?

Comments

• Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0414213/

Doesn't Google exist on your home planet OP?
  • gregsanisongregsanison Posts: 648
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0414213/

Doesn't Google exist on your home planet OP?

I am asking people know of her and seen her. Any brainless moron can copy and paste a Google link - that is the lazy way! :rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am asking people know of her and seen her. Any brainless moron can copy and paste a Google link - that is the lazy way! :rolleyes:

Charming.
    You asked "what had happened to her" and I answered.
    Calling someone else a brainless moron seems more than a touch ironic coming from someone who starts as many inane threads as you do.:yawn:
  • GoatyGoaty Posts: 7,776
    Forum Member
    Charming.
    Calling someone else a brainless moron seems more than a touch ironic coming from someone who starts as many inane threads as you do.:yawn:

Excellent post!
  • Ella NutElla Nut Posts: 8,891
    Forum Member
    Charming.
    You asked "what had happened to her" and I answered.Calling someone else a brainless moron seems more than a touch ironic coming from someone who starts as many inane threads as you do.:yawn:

You did but let's not pretend you weren't pretty rude at the same time because, sorry, but you were.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ella Nut wrote: »
    You did but let's not pretend you weren't pretty rude at the same time because, sorry, but you were.

Aah, it's very sweet of you to leap to the OP's defence in such a chivalrous fashion, but I'm sure he's a big boy and he can take it.
    Perhaps you should note that whereas I made a joke - albeit a not very good one - the OP called me a "brainless moron" for having the courtesy to respond to his question when no-one else did.

*waves at Goaty:D
    Forum Member
    Aah, it's very sweet of you to leap to the OP's defence in such a chivalrous fashion, but I'm sure he's a big boy and he can take it.
    Perhaps you should note that whereas I made a joke - albeit a not very good one - the OP called me a "brainless moron" for having the courtesy to respond to his question when no-one else did.

*waves at Goaty:D

Fair enough Azura's Star. I just thought it was a teensy bit of pots, kettles and the colour black.

As for starting inane threads, it's the Showbiz forum innit, that's the name of the game, for the most part. Love it or loathe it. At least this one isn't about Helen Flannagan breaking the heel of her shoe or something.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ella Nut wrote: »
    Fair enough Azura's Star. I just thought it was a teensy bit of pots, kettles and the colour black.

As for starting inane threads, it's the Showbiz forum innit, that's the name of the game, for the most part. Love it or loathe it. At least this one isn't about Helen Flannagan breaking the heel of her shoe or something.

I promise that if you start one I will be the first to post, and I will almost certainly use the words "brainless" and "bimbo".:);)
    (About HF - NOT YOU)
    Forum Member
    I promise that if you start one I will be the first to post, and I will almost certainly use the words "brainless" and "bimbo".:);)
    (About HF - NOT YOU)

I feel quite shameful now bringing up HF in a thread about a talented bono fido actress, although I had to look up who Judith Jacobs was to remind myself of who she was, I won't deny it.

Thanks for clarifying any reference to brainless and bimbo will be in relation to Ms Flannagan and not my goodself.
  • gregsanisongregsanison Posts: 648
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Charming.

But.........you read them! :p:p:p:p:p:p:p
  • JaccobabeJaccobabe Posts: 27,879
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Who remembers the lovely actress Judith Jacob? She was in Eastenders as a social worker and was in the Channel 4 comedy 'No Problem'.

Never see her around any more! Anyone know what happened to her?

I never expected to see a thread about her.

I watched EE from the start a few years ago. I was really impressed by her. Carmel(?) was a very interesting and strong character, and I think JJ portrayed her really well.

Surprised she hasn't done a lot of acting since. To me, she was one of the most talented on the show.