Anyone know what Gemma Bissix is up to?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,556
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Hey guys, do any of you know what the Fab Gemma Bissix
is up to at the moment? will she go back to Hollyoaks? love to see Clare Devine back! or Eastenders? Cant quite see Clare Bates working but maybe im wrong. Imagine her pulling pints at th vic and with Samantha Janus off she could try and get her claws into Jack:)

Comments

• dannyl1989dannyl1989 Posts: 756
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I love Gemma Bissix, she is such a lovely woman. I see her occassionally come into the shop where I work. I don't know what she is doing at the moment though. Didn't she do panto over Christmas or something like that?

Clare Devine is probably my favourite soap character ever.

When she was Clare Bates, she had so much potential to be a good character, but then they brought Janine back.

I hope to see her on TV soon.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,556
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dannyl1989 wrote: »
    I love Gemma Bissix, she is such a lovely woman. I see her occassionally come into the shop where I work. I don't know what she is doing at the moment though. Didn't she do panto over Christmas or something like that?

Clare Devine is probably my favourite soap character ever.

When she was Clare Bates, she had so much potential to be a good character, but then they brought Janine back.

I hope to see her only TV soon.

Hello! at last someone who loves Gemma. Shes an amazing
    actress. Look at the awards she was nominated for and won. And your so lucky getting to see her in your shop, Make sure you tell her shes gota alot of love out there! Clare Devine was the best soap character, she even beats kim tate! i know Janine is a good soap bitch but Clare Bates is more attractive and if they played there cards right she could of peed all over janine.
  • laurenlawsonlaurenlawson Posts: 2,403
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have a feeling Kirkwood is trying to make Janine into the next Clare Devine.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hello! at last someone who loves Gemma. Shes an amazing
    actress. Look at the awards she was nominated for and won. And your so lucky getting to see her in your shop, Make sure you tell her shes gota alot of love out there! Clare Devine was the best soap character, she even beats kim tate! i know Janine is a good soap bitch but Clare Bates is more attractive and if they played there cards right she could of peed all over janine.

She is amazing! Gemma Bissix is truly a nice person. To be honest I am a little obsessed with her haha. Next time I will ask her what she is up to :)

In Hollyoaks she was truly brilliant. I loved her style, her bitchiness, basically the evil side to her. She had the best exit, the 2007 one. Really powerful, her 2009 return was a little slap dash, but still amazing because it was her. To me Clare Devine was and still is the best bitch.

Clare Bates really had so much potential and was so under-used because Gemma is a great actress. When I heard Bryan Kirkwood was becoming the EP on EE, I hoped he would bring her back ... here's hoping :D

Anyway I need to shut up now, I sound a little too obsessed haha. But great to speak to a fellow fan.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She is amazing! Gemma Bissix is truly a nice person. To be honest I am a little obsessed with her haha. Next time I will ask her what she is up to :)

In Hollyoaks she was truly brilliant. I loved her style, her bitchiness, basically the evil side to her. She had the best exit, the 2007 one. Really powerful, her 2009 return was a little slap dash, but still amazing because it was her. To me Clare Devine was and still is the best bitch.

Clare Bates really had so much potential and was so under-used because Gemma is a great actress. When I heard Bryan Kirkwood was becoming the EP on EE, I hoped he would bring her back ... here's hoping :D

Anyway I need to shut up now, I sound a little too obsessed haha. But great to speak to a fellow fan.

Well ill second that im kinda self obsessed too! i would love to go out with a meal and a few drinks with her! i bet shes such fun. Clare Devine is and i done care what anyone says the ultimate bitch! i hope to see on Eastenders or Hollyoaks soon! Come on Bryan bring her back! there is so much potential. I Mean Glenda Mitchell sleeps and blackmails Lan so why couldnt Clare Bates! and its nice to speak to a mega fan too. If you see her in your shop tell she has so much love out there!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have a feeling Kirkwood is trying to make Janine into the next Clare Devine.

I think your right christmas poisoning ring a bell? only with Clare she actually was better at it and more evil:mad: very evil!
  • rfonzorfonzo Posts: 11,771
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I have absolutely no idea what she up to?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    rfonzo wrote: »
    I have absolutely no idea what she up to?

No worries just nice to chat to a fan of hers:cool:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well ill second that im kinda self obsessed too! i would love to go out with a meal and a few drinks with her! i bet shes such fun. Clare Devine is and i done care what anyone says the ultimate bitch! i hope to see on Eastenders or Hollyoaks soon! Come on Bryan bring her back! there is so much potential. I Mean Glenda Mitchell sleeps and blackmails Lan so why couldnt Clare Bates! and its nice to speak to a mega fan too. If you see her in your shop tell she has so much love out there!

Going out with her would be such a laugh! If I could she would be my perfect wife material lol, but being gay doesn't really help me at all. I can still wish ... haha

Yeah last time I saw her she was doing panto at Croydon Fairfield Halls she told me, so this was in about November I last saw her. I am sure she will make an appearance in my shop again soon and I will be sure to pass on the love.

Hopefully by the end of 2011 she will be on our screens on something again. :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Going out with her would be such a laugh! If I could she would be my perfect wife material lol, but being gay doesn't really help me at all. I can still wish ... haha

Yeah last time I saw her she was doing panto at Croydon Fairfield Halls she told me, so this was in about November I last saw her. I am sure she will make an appearance in my shop again soon and I will be sure to pass on the love.

Hopefully by the end of 2011 she will be on our screens on something again. :)

Well im gay too but would marry her as long as she doesnt mind if i cheat with ryan renyolds! i bet se such a lauf did she dye her hair dark for a while? i know shes blonde now but sure i saw her a year ago on some celeb thing with Nicola stapplehorn? and she souded like a lauf on that! cheers for passing the message on say Jacob Crawford loves you!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well im gay too but would marry her as long as she doesnt mind if i cheat with ryan renyolds! i bet se such a lauf did she dye her hair dark for a while? i know shes blonde now but sure i saw her a year ago on some celeb thing with Nicola stapplehorn? and she souded like a lauf on that! cheers for passing the message on say Jacob Crawford loves you!

I would marry her too as long as she wouldn't kill me as well ;) well try to ...

yeah she dyed it like light brown colour and it really bought out her blue eyes! She is so hot! (wow I actually do need help)

Anyways time for bed for me after listening to some more of Britney's new album :D niggght
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I would marry her too as long as she wouldn't kill me as well ;) well try to ...

yeah she dyed it like light brown colour and it really bought out her blue eyes! She is so hot! (wow I actually do need help)

Anyways time for bed for me after listening to some more of Britney's new album :D niggght

I thought so shes beautiful! well if theres a Gemma fanclub etc out there please post it! ill join! another thing we have in common i love Britney and Femme Fatale! as i write this im on track 15- Selfish, love the was she sings Self-ish
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I thought so shes beautiful! well if theres a Gemma fanclub etc out there please post it! ill join! another thing we have in common i love Britney and Femme Fatale! as i write this im on track 15- Selfish, love the was she sings Self-ish

There is one on facebook I think! Don't know if there is any others, we should make one to be honest.

Femme Fatale is amazing! Till the world ends is my favourite song I think. Love it when I am in a club. Yeah I like selfish too! =D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There is one on facebook I think! Don't know if there is any others, we should make one to be honest.

Femme Fatale is amazing! Till the world ends is my favourite song I think. Love it when I am in a club. Yeah I like selfish too! =D

We should def make one we are fans lets do it and spread the word! ive already got 10 people to like Geri Halliwell again so if we really try she could have a good fanbase Gemma i mean. I forgot to say dont you think Gemmas got really nice eyes? I love Femme Fatale ofcourse i think Clare Devine is real Femme Fatale she would kill. i1d love to meet Gemma!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Imagine Clare Devine back in hollyaks dancing to Till The World Ends!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 106
    Forum Member
    Loved Gemma on EE
  • ultron29ultron29 Posts: 2,245
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    beatfreak wrote: »
    Loved Gemma on EE

Me too.

I thought Kirkwood was talking to her when he took over the helm. Guess those discussions didn't go anywhere? :(