100% ALLEGED Showbiz, Blind Items and Gossip Thread (Part 4)

Comments

• dee123dee123 Posts: 46,201
    Forum Member
    ^^^ UGH! unlike a lot of blinds on CDAN this goes into quite a lot of detail (that only lawyers would know) so i'm wondering if it sadly rings true :(

The guesses on CDAN bar one are (to me anyway) just stupid. People are guessing a Voice Judge, a male duck. They aren't one hit wonders. This is some bastard who had a hit, an album and them boom! Nothing.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 336
    Forum Member
    As much as i like to read the gossip pages on here and elsewhere online, i cant help but feel its wrong to disclose blinds like the one above. Cover-ups are all too common nowadays but innocent celebs who get hated on because of blinds like these is wrong.
  • Miss_MooMiss_Moo Posts: 8,997
    Forum Member
    Jug eared crisp flogger has left Twitter due to personal reasons...
  • SirMickTravisSirMickTravis Posts: 2,607
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Miss_Moo wrote: »

Could mean anything. Perhaps he's been getting a lot of abuse.
  • SuperAPJSuperAPJ Posts: 10,402
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lollytroll wrote: »
    its a shame she feels like she has to hide in the closet she should just follow her Hart

I'm guessing that I can't link to it but I read an article recently in which she talked about wanting a husband and what type of man she found attractive. Is that really just a cover-up?
  • AdelaideGirlAdelaideGirl Posts: 3,498
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah I'm not buying that she would feel the need to hide it.
  • Slow_LorisSlow_Loris Posts: 24,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah I'm not buying that she would feel the need to hide it.

Trust me, i know for FACT that she is telling a lie here.
  • alaninmcralaninmcr Posts: 1,685
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SuperAPJ wrote: »
    I'm guessing that I can't link to it but I read an article recently in which she talked about wanting a husband and what type of man she found attractive. Is that really just a cover-up?

Quite a lot of male celebrities who later came out have wittered about how much they want to get married and the type of women they find attractive. It's also not the kind of comment that a genuinely straight person tends to say. So yes - it could and often is an attempt at a cover-up.
    Forum Member
    From CDAN:

#1: Massive fights about her coke use have led this A list couple on the verge of splitting up. She is almost A list at this point all movie actress and he is a B- list at this point all movie actor. He does not do drugs. He has lots of other vices and issues, but he doesn't do drugs. She does. They fight. She now says she has stopped, but hasn't. She just does more when he is not around. This would be a tabloid cover if they split.

#2: For the second time in the past two years, this A list all movie actress is sleeping with a guy who also slept with her daughter.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 270
    Forum Member
    Miss_Moo wrote: »

Not even going to go down that route - I remember we used to have many blinds about him and they got deleted pretty quickly. This was around the same time we also had blinds about the clunk click man - they too were deleted.....
  • misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    dee123 wrote: »
    From CDAN:

#2: For the second time in the past two years, this A list all movie actress is sleeping with a guy who also slept with her daughter.

Just guessing, but G. I. Jane? She's been seen with an ex of the Mean Girl's, perhaps he also dated one of her daughters?
  • SirMickTravisSirMickTravis Posts: 2,607
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rourke wrote: »
    Not even going to go down that route - I remember we used to have many blinds about him and they got deleted pretty quickly. This was around the same time we also had blinds about the clunk click man - they too were deleted.....

One of the cleanest players of all time. I refuse to believe he used to score down the wrong end.
  • Gloria FandangoGloria Fandango Posts: 3,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    One of the cleanest players of all time. I refuse to believe he used to score down the wrong end.

From what I've heard I think he prefers scoring away goals. :rolleyes:
  • riannerianne Posts: 1,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rourke wrote: »

clunk click man ?:confused:
  • Ramsay LaddersRamsay Ladders Posts: 3,017
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    rianne wrote: »
    clunk click man ?:confused:

Savile.
  • BerBer Posts: 24,562
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh FFS...
  • FingersAndToesFingersAndToes Posts: 9,956
    Forum Member
    Just guessing, but G. I. Jane? She's been seen with an ex of the Mean Girl's, perhaps he also dated one of her daughters?

A good guess, she has been famously flirty with her daughter's male friends.
    Forum Member
    From Blind Gossip:

These two talented under 25-performers are part of the same project. They have been working together just a couple of years, but they are very popular among the young adult crowd. They don't look alike, but both guys are very cute and appealing in their own way. Young girls would probably argue over which one is more worthy of her crush, and which one she would want to marry.

Sorry to disappoint you, girls, but the answer is... Neither of them. Although they are both adorable, they are only interested in one other person. And it's the other guy. Yes, they're gay. And they are very happy together. Even if they can't express it yet in public. And, yes, those setups with girls are all fake.
    Forum Member
    ^^^ :confused: Why did i bother typing that out, not even a blind :rolleyes: So obvious :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 122
    Forum Member
    I'm assuming the stylish one and the one who nearly always wears stripey t-shirts
  • BerBer Posts: 24,562
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bluie2103 wrote: »
    I'm assuming the stylish one and the one who nearly always wears stripey t-shirts

The grim DJ?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 122
    Forum Member
    Oh no - I was thinking of one group of five, but yes, you're probably right :)

Edit: No, you're not - the grim DJ is late 20s
  • misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ber wrote: »
    The grim DJ?

He's 28, I think the blind was implying someone in the same band as the stylish one.
  • whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member
    He's 28, I think the blind was implying someone in the same band as the stylish one.

yes I thought 'same project' implied that
    Forum Member
    From CDAN:

This A+ list movie actor is having an affair. Not a big deal, but we are talking about Mr. Squeaky Clean here. We are talking kids. Married for a long time. Academy Award winner/nominee. Parked his car at the hotel where he was meeting his mistress. The valet got into an accident with the actor's car. Not probably a big deal expect the actor had told his wife that he was going to be doing looping all day and didn't have time to do anything with her and the kids. Now everyone knows he was at the hotel. His explanation has not convinced the wife.
This discussion has been closed.