Options

Judges Houses! *Including Spoilers*

Comments

• Options
    Kyle123Kyle123 Posts: 25,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MK1 seem like typical fodder finalists to me. I wouldn't be surprised if they got through.
  • Options
    Carlisle156Carlisle156 Posts: 23,132
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MK1 are 99.9% confirmed through already, Kyle.
  • Options
    LunarLegendLunarLegend Posts: 3,489
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kyle123 wrote: »
    MK1 seem like typical fodder finalists to me. I wouldn't be surprised if they got through.

Knew there would be a cannon fodder group in the live shows.
  • Options
    EvilLlamaThingyEvilLlamaThingy Posts: 6,667
    Forum Member
    MK1 are 99.9% confirmed through already, Kyle.

Is there a source for this/How do you know?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    After JH was filmed Charlie from MK1 retweeted one of her irl friends that @'ed her and said "Omg i'm so excited!!! My friend is going to be a STAR"

And another contestant recently tweeted them "Oh and by the way, congrats ;)"

Soo.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Ah dammit... Even just the 2 people who actually could sing didn't seem good compared to some of the groups in the montage :(
  • Options
    staceyxxx23staceyxxx23 Posts: 12,549
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hopefully Amy will be the shock exit & MK1 make it to the live shows, that would be perfect tbh.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hopefully Amy will be the shock exit & MK1 make it to the live shows, that would be perfect tbh.

Amy wouldn't be much of a shock to me.

Not trying to sound harsh but Amy just doesn't have it I don't see her as a marketable pop star her diction was awful and I can't really see the general public warming to her on top of that I could never see her being a producers favorite.
  • Options
    troy4783troy4783 Posts: 3,785
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think the Final 3 girls will be Lucy Ella and Leanne I think MK1 and GMD3 will probably get through as well
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Really want Jade in the final 3 girls but I really don't think she is one of the producers chosen ones. :(
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 41
    Forum Member
    does anyone know if eddy string gets throughh?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    EvaVickers wrote: »
    does anyone know if eddy string gets throughh?

He didn't make Judges Houses.
  • Options
    Romola_Des_LoupRomola_Des_Loup Posts: 3,152
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can. GO LUCY! :D

In all seriousness though I've shown Lucy's audition to a lot of people and the majority of people I've spoken to seem to really like her. As well as that her audition is by far the most viewed and liked on youtube (Not to mention any video with her other original material has skyrocketed in popularity since her audition). Like her or don't like her, it's very easy to see why she's getting the attention she is.

I think Lucy is great, but she's SO not X factor! She totally deserves the exposure and I'm glad she's getting it, but she's an original singer songwriter - I can't see her singing cover versions to a theme each week and staying in contention. I think Lucy and the producers both know that she's not there to win the competition but to widen her audience and expand her market. I'm heartened that it looks as if that's what's happening.
  • Options
    steve2013steve2013 Posts: 2,167
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Lucy is great, but she's SO not X factor! She totally deserves the exposure and I'm glad she's getting it, but she's an original singer songwriter - I can't see her singing cover versions to a theme each week and staying in contention. I think Lucy and the producers both know that she's not there to win the competition but to widen her audience and expand her market. I'm heartened that it looks as if that's what's happening.

Totally Agree IMHO she is more Britians Got Talent
  • Options
    unclekevounclekevo Posts: 20,749
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I love Amy's voice, I really hope she makes it to the live shows tbh
  • Options
    Forum Member

I agree pretty much. No point lying, it's for entirely selfish reasons of me loving her personally that I want her in the competition :D I hope she manages to get to the tour at least if she makes the lives.
    unclekevo wrote: »
    I love Amy's voice, I really hope she makes it to the live shows tbh

I found her quite similar to Ella in a lot of ways. They're both 16 years old, and even vocally I find them quite close. I think it'll be between the two of them for a spot on the lives.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,324
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Who've we not seen yet who are supposedly in the final 24?

Carolynne Poole
    Kathleen Jenkins
    Jade Collins
    Jade Ellis
    Leanne Robinson
    Starboy Nathan
    Adam Burridge
    TripleJ

Anyone else?

Expect the majority of them to be in a montage.
  • Options
    Strictly_IrishStrictly_Irish Posts: 18,757
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I really liked the rap duo! Is that MK1? They could be great if mentored well.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,324
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I really liked the rap duo! Is that MK1? They could be great if mentored well.

Mentored well by Louis?!

He'll have them singing The Power of Love in no time! :p
  • Options
    Strictly_IrishStrictly_Irish Posts: 18,757
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Order wrote: »
    Mentored well by Louis?!

He'll have them singing The Power of Love in no time! :p

Oh God, I forgot about that. They're screwed. :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh God, I forgot about that. They're screwed. :p

Could be worse they could have been mentored by Simon and got put in suits giving them Unchained Melody by Robson & Jerome. ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Adam Burridge as a BC standout might be montaged and then have a 'standout moment' at BC and 'shock us all'. Aha.

I can't see Kathleen Jenkins not being montaged. TripleJ too. I'm almost positive that the Top 3 groups will be GMD3, MK1 and the mixed group formed at bootcamp. Can see Nathan and depending on how much the producers like Jade (and her sob story) also being montaged.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Adam Burridge as a BC standout might be montaged and then have a 'standout moment' at BC and 'shock us all'. Aha.

I can't see Kathleen Jenkins not being montaged. TripleJ too. I'm almost positive that the Top 3 groups will be GMD3, MK1 and the mixed group formed at bootcamp. Can see Nathan and depending on how much the producers like Jade (and her sob story) also being montaged.

He could be one of those robbed acts like Carolynne last year threw under a bus in when it comes to airtime.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1
    Forum Member
    fribblet wrote: »
    Duke and Times Red I believe have made JH

I was wondering about Times Red. Is it definite that they made it to JH?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 20
    Forum Member

Nathan won't be montaged cos apparently he made Lives! :)
    and there's loads of people waiting to see his audition on twitter so im sure they'll show it all