Would anyone on here go on BB?

HIGHERSTATEHIGHERSTATE Posts: 3,215
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I wouldn't..

You have to be out of your mind and have an ego the size of the milky way.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 376
    Forum Member
    I would like to go on this one too tell people they're ********s.
  • VeriVeri Posts: 96,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I might if it would give me a chance to tell off Emma, the obnoxious BOTS audience, the producers, and so on.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,761
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wouldn't..

You have to be out of your mind and have an ego the size of the milky way.

Erm, surely you could do it for the experience of it all?
  • HIGHERSTATEHIGHERSTATE Posts: 3,215
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I'm too old, wise and boring.
  • artstuartstu Posts: 1,720
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I would go on there to act like a vile jellus bully before going on to show my true colours, while all the time displaying signs of mental illness- most likely being a sociopath.

I relish the thought of having my every deed and word twisted by a bunch of judgemental a-holes on an internet forum.

No, really I do...
  • The_BonoboThe_Bonobo Posts: 5,643
    Forum Member
    Not for all the cheese in Callum.
  • HIGHERSTATEHIGHERSTATE Posts: 3,215
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    artstu wrote: »
    I would go on there to act like a vile jellus bully before going on to show my true colours, while all the time displaying signs of mental illness- most likely being a sociopath.

I relish the thought of having my every deed and word twisted by a bunch of judgemental a-holes on an internet forum.

No, really I do...

:D..........
    Forum Member

No, really I do...

Haha :D you're so right. The people on this forum are total a-holes. :D

Wait a minute. :eek::o:cry:
  • LMLM Posts: 63,318
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I am not sure. The booing would really get to me. I know that's part of what comes with Big brother, but that would upset me.

I think my MAIN BIG ISSUE would be if they did what they did with this year's and have housemates shower in front of everyone. I don't like the thought of that at all.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,609
    Forum Member
    I would go, but only if I was never asked to eat or touch ugly foods. I also don't want to eat junk, I want real food. I don't want to be watched when using the toilet. :eek:

I would be very tempted to take on BB though. Mutiny. Unfortunately the HMs would be unlikely to see the perks of punishments in exchange for freedom. Oh well. That's the end of my BB trip. :D:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,609
    Forum Member
    I am not sure. The booing would really get to me. I know that's part of what comes with Big brother, but that would upset me.

I think my MAIN BIG ISSUE would be if they did what they did with this year's and have housemates shower in front of everyone. I don't like the thought of that at all.

HTH do those girls have a period in that house? As you say, showering in public. Eww. Not what a woman needs.
  • PitmanPitman Posts: 28,495
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd go in on the strict conditon that I have my own private safehouse and I didn't have to interact with any of the housemates, oh and I wouldn't be filmed :cool:
  • HeavenlyHeavenly Posts: 31,915
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The_Bonobo wrote: »
    Not for all the cheese in Callum.

:D:D:D
  • Glyn WGlyn W Posts: 5,819
    Forum Member
    I would, but only because I know I wouldn't win it. I'd play it for my own amusement - nobody else's - and bollocks to trying to be popular! :D
  • TurbulenceTurbulence Posts: 4,819
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It depends on whether you don't mind being hated by a large amount of people regardless of what your character is like. If you're a lively game player, there'll be people who will write and talk vile about you. If you sit back and be nice to people.. the same! But when it comes down to it, nearly everybody in the general population know people who like them and people who don't, just to varying degrees. It's a case of whether you're willing to not only multiply your own degree by 100000+ fold, but also be prepared to allow BB to interfere, edit, do whatever the heck they like with your HL's. So that one single night could change a whole host of people's perceptions about you, no matter how many wonderful things you did earlier that day on LF that never makes the HL's.

All of that plus having to stay for more than 10 weeks in the same house with people you don't know, and not being able to nip down to the shops for a Greggs baguette or pint at the local... I think in all honesty I'd have to be 110% certain of winning the damn thing to go on, and I just wouldn't be near entertaining enough to have any chance. :(
  • ryanr554ryanr554 Posts: 4,013
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I want to but I know I would likely crack in there, everyone bar a few housemates just loses all perspective in there.

I would be afraid of being boring as well as it seems anyone who isn't confrontational these days gets labeled boring.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The_Bonobo wrote: »
    Haha :D you're so right. The people on this forum are total a-holes. :D

Wait a minute. :eek::o:cry:

Oh yeah, I didn't think that through properly. ;):D:o
  • KollKoll Posts: 3,087
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Glyn W wrote: »
    I would, but only because I know I wouldn't win it. I'd play it for my own amusement - nobody else's - and bollocks to trying to be popular! :D

You sound like you would be a good housemate. The new Sandy? Would you piss in a bin?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

No, really I do...

I also promise to be real and tell it like it is. ;)
  • keeping_it_realkeeping_it_real Posts: 3,086
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No chance. I've led a full and varied life, there's no way I'd want my kids reading about it in the papers :eek:
  • What name??What name?? Posts: 26,623
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

You have to have a mighty big ego to want to experience it though.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No chance. I've led a full and varied life, there's no way I'd want my kids reading about it in the papers :eek:

Not even the Daily Star?
    Forum Member
    I don’t care to belong to any club that will have me as a member

GM
  • Glyn WGlyn W Posts: 5,819
    Forum Member
    Koll wrote: »
    You sound like you would be a good housemate. The new Sandy? Would you piss in a bin?

Not if there was somebody in there who deserved it. :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 336
    Forum Member
    I don't think I would be very entertaining :o

I have always wanted to stay in the house for a few days after the show is over. As long as it had a good clean first though :D