Does anybody else think that either Nicole or Shane are being lined up as next judge?

bottleofbestbottleofbest Posts: 8,026
Forum Member
With this reportedly being Louis and Gary's last series I was wondering if they are there "Helping out" because one or both - are being lined up for judging roles next year?
Why else would Louis have 3 guests this year?

Let's face it, it certainly won't be Sinitta!:yawn:

Comments

• bottleofbestbottleofbest Posts: 8,026
    Forum Member
    Sorry Nicola even...
    Forum Member
    No one has an opinion then?
  • DUNDEEBOYDUNDEEBOY Posts: 109,962
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nicole again that would be confusing. Why does she have an American accident now.

Shane would be an easy replacement for Barlow
  • fireemblemcrazefireemblemcraze Posts: 7,436
    Forum Member
    Who is Nicole Appleton?
  • mysty211mysty211 Posts: 4,935
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah Shane possibly could and since this is Louis's last year and Shane is launching his solo career X Factor could help him.
  • SuperAPJSuperAPJ Posts: 10,402
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Who is Nicole Appleton?

Nicole used to be in All Saints, along with her sister Natalie. She's currently in the papers due to her split from Liam Gallagher over his supposed affair and 'lovechild'. I can only imagine it's that surge in publicity which got her booked in for an appearance.
  • gpkgpk Posts: 10,206
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    DUNDEEBOY wrote: »
    Nicole again that would be confusing. Why does she have an American accident now.

she's canadian.
    Forum Member
    I'm glad I am not the only one that thinks at least one of them could be a replacement. I think it's most likely going to be Shane out of the two. He's high profile and would be a nice replacement for Gary or Louis.
    He's a good looking man and he will no doubt draw in those Westlife fans.
  • FM LoverFM Lover Posts: 50,804
    Forum Member
    Who is Nicole Appleton?

That's show biz!!!!
  • clivefieldclivefield Posts: 771
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If Shane's performance s anything to go by he would be too nice and probably cry all the time
  • WayfarersWayfarers Posts: 497
    Forum Member
    DUNDEEBOY wrote: »

Nicole's American accent? She should have used it before Liam boarded a flight to the States and impregnated a yank journalist.

Shane an easy replacement for Gary? I think getting a few offcuts of wood from B&Q would just as easily fill the void left by Gary's departure.
  • EEAS1997EEAS1997 Posts: 2,907
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Shane is too boring. If/when Gary leaves, I am sure we'll end up with someone a big more energetic, someone more interesting. Someone authoritative, yet fun. Simon Cowell springs to mind ;)

Lets face it. If this show wants to survive, we need the boss back. It's really that simple. Oh and he can bring Cole with him too.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Kian from Westlife would be better on X Factor than Shane though.
  • Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 138,812
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    mysty211 wrote: »
    I think Kian from Westlife would be better on X Factor than Shane though.

He is a judge on the voice of Ireland and is abysmal imo
  • missfrizzymissfrizzy Posts: 7,536
    Forum Member
    Well if their input had any bearing whatsoever on Louis final lineup decision, I hope not. Kicking Paul out was mental.
  • noonan15noonan15 Posts: 1,436
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was thinking this!! I wonder if this year all the guest judges for judges homes are kind of in a audition for judges next year (bar sinitta)! That would not surprise me!
  • performingmonkperformingmonk Posts: 20,086
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Shane will replace Louis. In all honesty I am expecting an all-new panel next year, (with Sharon staying at a stretch) including Robbie Williams, who was definitely auditioning for it last night :D. Possibly Rita Ora replacing Nicole. So Shane, Sharon, Rita, Robbie. It could work...
  • EEAS1997EEAS1997 Posts: 2,907
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    noonan15 wrote: »
    I was thinking this!! I wonder if this year all the guest judges for judges homes are kind of in a audition for judges next year (bar sinitta)! That would not surprise me!

Olly Murs would definitely be a possibility.

Maybe we'll have Olly, Cheryl, Nicole S and Simon :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can't see Nicole leading she's the best judge there the producers and Simon will want her to stay. Simon and Nicole would work good together they did before. A Simon , Nicole , Rita , Shane panel maybe?
    isn't Sharon only staying this year? but then again all contracts only last the year anyway.
  • fireemblemcrazefireemblemcraze Posts: 7,436
    Forum Member
    I think Shane will replace Louis. In all honesty I am expecting an all-new panel next year, (with Sharon staying at a stretch) including Robbie Williams, who was definitely auditioning for it last night :D. Possibly Rita Ora replacing Nicole. So Shane, Sharon, Rita, Robbie. It could work...

Yuck horrible panel with 0 credibility aside from Sharon and Rob. Nicole S and Gary B are far bigger names than all of these amateurs. And I've really liked Gary this year. Why are people so determined to see him off? Just because he's said in a news article that he's leaving after this year? Louis said that EVERY YEAR.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,888
    Forum Member
    Not Rita Ora...she's really gross...and she's massively overrated.