Options

Sing off - i'm confused!!

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 870
Forum Member
✭✭
Do the judges base the decision on who goes home on who sings the sing off song better or who is the better singer overall ??

It keeps changing. Am sure Gary last year banged on about who sings better in the sing off will go through.

Comments

• Options
    sweetie939sweetie939 Posts: 471
    Forum Member
    They make the decision based on heir own criteria.....although Sam Callahan was good in the sing off, they know Luke has been better throughout the series..
  • Options
    lulu glulu g Posts: 52,649
    Forum Member
    I presume it's meant to be based on the sing-off, otherwise the sing-off has no point, but it's been plainly obvious for years now that it's not at all based on the sing-off.
  • Options
    VashettiVashetti Posts: 2,361
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The judges make no decisions. It's the producers.
  • Options
    1fab1fab Posts: 20,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I get the impression they will vote to save the one they have liked more throughout the series, regardless of the performance on the night. That makes the sing-off a bit pointless.
  • Options
    bananaa_bobbananaa_bob Posts: 618
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Vashetti wrote: »
    The judges make no decisions. It's the producers.

Spot on
  • Options
    earldbestearldbest Posts: 3,894
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The basis can be anything.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 674
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The premise is that the "judges' decision" will be based on the sing off, but this is frequently contradicted.
  • Options
    Romola_Des_LoupRomola_Des_Loup Posts: 3,152
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought Luke was far better in the sing off. Sam tried hard, and sang better than he has through the live shows, but he is way behind every one of the remaining acts in terms of singing ability.
  • Options
    Fanshawe SmytheFanshawe Smythe Posts: 23
    Forum Member
    Both were good, Sam better but the judges have little say.