Options

X Factor 2014 - The Official Bootcamp Thread :)

Comments

• Options
    MilkitaMilkita Posts: 1,089
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    shraine wrote: »
    Cant believe it, Geoff mull had a seat, paul akister was the last to perform and took geoffs seat. i messaged Mark sidaway and he they they was rooting for geoff. Gutted for Geoff

I feel bad for him :(

So does anyone go to watch it live today anyway ? I'm excited for Girls and Manufactured Groups :D
  • Options
    Rye_Alexander1Rye_Alexander1 Posts: 160
    Forum Member
    What about tom man???
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 167
    Forum Member
    What about tom man???

A friend went yesterday to the bootcamp auditions and she said Tom Mann didn't appear. Also a couple of the really great boy singers who got through to bootcamp didn't appear either..... I sense a manufactured group with Tom in it.... Maybe. I'm going today.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 167
    Forum Member
    Milkita wrote: »
    I feel bad for him :(

So does anyone go to watch it live today anyway ? I'm excited for Girls and Manufactured Groups :D

Yes am going today will post later with spoiler. Groups and girls today. Hope I see the groups.
  • Options
    seejay01462seejay01462 Posts: 290
    Forum Member
    I can CONFIRM Fleur, Ben Haenow and Jay James are all going to Judges Houses In The Overs Cattegory. Someone I've been speaking too went and told Me & also I know Ben. They also got someone called Stevie/Steven but don't have a clue who that is? Cheers Guys!

Stevie Ritchie is the guy I filmed here at 35 seconds in http://youtu.be/6vh_dOyV9uM?list=UUgtl_XshzbUvVfUG2ISMAaw I'm surprised he got through to judges houses. I saw him at auditions too and thought he was a bit eccentric and 'karaokeish'. Then again I suppose they have to have the comedy element.
  • Options
    jackamakkajackamakka Posts: 4,625
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm a big fan of Ben Haenow from the overs, so I'm hoping he goes far even if the overs are really strong. Glad Simon has them, due to the talent :)
  • Options
    Master OzzyMaster Ozzy Posts: 18,937
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Does anyone know what time the first session started/finished yesterday? I'm off to see the first session today.
  • Options
    d56d56 Posts: 5,471
    Forum Member
    It's ridiculous that Cheryl is in her 4th year now and it's her third time with the girls (and the other time she had the boys). It's insulting to the other judges who have proved themselves with more difficult categories.
    The show has elements of fixing and manipulation, but it's shocking that they make it so obvious. I mean what's Cheryl's obsession with having the girls category?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 551
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    d56 wrote: »
    It's ridiculous that Cheryl is in her 4th year now and it's her third time with the girls (and the other time she had the boys). It's insulting to the other judges who have proved themselves with more difficult categories.
    The show has elements of fixing and manipulation, but it's shocking that they make it so obvious. I mean what's Cheryl's obsession with having the girls category?

Yeah but be fair Louis has really only ever had The Overs or The Groups had the 16-24's in 2005 but that was years ago. I do wish they wud change the categories up a bit
  • Options
    MilkitaMilkita Posts: 1,089
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kyrios wrote: »
    Yes am going today will post later with spoiler. Groups and girls today. Hope I see the groups.

Hopefully, you can spot some members' from that manufactured groups :D

Anyway, if u were there for Girls' sessions, watch out for a girl named Lola ..
  • Options
    gemhudgemhud Posts: 380
    Forum Member

When was the last time the girls category won?
  • Options
    earldbestearldbest Posts: 3,894
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

The Girls currently have the longest standing drought and finished last in the last two years. If that's easy...
  • Options
    zerotheherozerothehero Posts: 21,863
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    gemhud wrote: »
    When was the last time the girls category won?

2008?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,430
    Forum Member
    shraine wrote: »
    Cant believe it, Geoff mull had a seat, paul akister was the last to perform and took geoffs seat. i messaged Mark sidaway and he they they was rooting for geoff. Gutted for Geoff

I was so angry when she did that. Imo, he was the third best out of everyone. But the last 2 were the best by a mile. There was another good guy but the rest were average. Mel just has to pick the right people and she might actually have a chance of winning.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    1 - Paul Akister
    2- Jake Quickenden
    3 - Jack Walton
    4 - Danny Dearden {sure he is now}
    Plus now :
    5 - Andrea {the Italian guy}
    6 - ???????

Just to add Jack was apparently the ''stand out'' and dont know if Danny has been up on the other thread here he is : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GAV5JLHlMVQ&list=UUqaLxbi2KfAox12KCOJFSlw

Andrea was definitely the stand out. The crowd LOVED him. Jack was one of the best but nowhere near as good as Andrea and Paul Akister.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Does anyone know what time the first session started/finished yesterday? I'm off to see the first session today.

Started at 5pm. Ended at about 8.30pm :)
  • Options
    xfactorisgr8xfactorisgr8 Posts: 20,366
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    earldbest wrote: »
    The Girls currently have the longest standing drought and finished last in the last two years. If that's easy...

Exactly.
    I dont know why people think the girls is the easiest category, for a girl to win this competition they have to be exceptionally good. I think the managing the boys is much easier.
  • Options
    unclekevounclekevo Posts: 20,749
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Anyone know what Rain's surname is? Mentioned by that X Factor stream as a standout. Also, is Rain a male or female?
  • Options
    InMyArmsInMyArms Posts: 50,792
    Forum Member
    Hayden1992 wrote: »
    Yeah but be fair Louis has really only ever had The Overs or The Groups had the 16-24's in 2005 but that was years ago. I do wish they wud change the categories up a bit

Louis had the boys just last year.
  • Options
    InMyArmsInMyArms Posts: 50,792
    Forum Member
    Surprised they're allowing spoilers out so freely, would have expected the chair challenge to have been done with no audience.
  • Options
    jackamakkajackamakka Posts: 4,625
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A few spoilers I've gathered from speaking with a few contestants:
    Jake Quickenden has returned in the Overs category and is through to judges houses, along with Ben Haenow and Fleur East.
    Tom Mann is part of a manufactured group
    Lydia Lucy has already been eliminated
  • Options
    RealityRulerRealityRuler Posts: 501
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jackamakka wrote: »
    Jake Quickenden has returned in the Overs category and is through to judges houses, along with Ben Haenow and Fleur East.

But Jake is apparently 26 And performed in the BOYS session that's what I don't get? When Ben is only 27 and is in the overs can't see them just raising it up by 1 Year?
  • Options
    pothuthicpothuthic Posts: 47,103
    Forum Member
    I've heard differently regarding the last part
  • Options
    Carlisle156Carlisle156 Posts: 23,134
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So what we know at the moment is...

Overs
    1. Fleur East
    2. Jake Quickenden
    3. Ben Haenow

Boys
    1. Paul Akister
    2. Andrea (?) the Italian guy
    3. Jack Walton
    4. Danny Dearden

Cmon guys, last year we had all the names from every screening, y'all need to go to bootcamp more!!
  • Options
    RealityRulerRealityRuler Posts: 501
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jackamakka wrote: »

DELETE double post.