I'm sick of hearing about Michael Jackson

Comments

• Options
    xtjx01xtjx01 Posts: 3,164
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    evamoo wrote: »
    :yawn:
    why do people who are fed of him...or dont like him... keep coming on a mj forum to make comments on him then?

non mj fans may think mj fans are sad or whatever...but coming on a forum just to slag a dead guy off is pathetic.

There arn't many people in the real world outside forums who could put up a convincing argument against the points that you make in your message evamoo, common sense seems to be a commodity that is in short supply these days.
  • Options
    SlimSimSlimSim Posts: 3,385
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    like the people on youtube who search for a video of a celebrities they dislike just to say how much they don't like them and so on! pointless!! if you don't like something then forget all about it, don't give it another seconds thought don't give it the attention that you feel is undeserving then.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 905
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    dont watch, dont read and make forums.

some people just to embaraced to say they want to watch. lol.
  • Options
    foxy23foxy23 Posts: 4,392
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    FFS! Why come on this forum if you are sick of it?

Strange person!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    xtjx01xtjx01 Posts: 3,164
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    friartuck wrote: »
    The man is king and deserves all the coverage he gets at the moment. Lets just appreciate a great music artist and performer, instead of moaning about how much hes on our TV screens and newspapers.

You will never see a man like this again in our life time. Lets appreciate it.

I agree with everything you have to say friartuck.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 905
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    way to go friartuck.

all the legends are gone.
  • Options
    BinnmanBinnman Posts: 4,644
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Seeing as how just about every thread in this forum ends up with the same old members posting;

"FFS! Why come on this forum if you are sick of it?"

"dont watch, dont read and make forums."

"So why the fudge are you on the MJ part of the forum?
    Why the fudge are you starting a thread about MJ?"

Yadda Yadda.

I thought that in case you missed it, you would appreciate what the Moderators of Digital Spy said on another thread.
    This forum is for discussion of Michael Jackson and both positive and negative opinions are welcome, so long as they are constructive. The forum was not 'opened for fans' but rather, simply, 'opened for discussion'.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=1065649&page=4

Might I therefore suggest that if comments are causing you such angst, upset or annoyance, that you depart to one of the many many Michael Jackson websites/forums, where you will not be bothered by people from the real world.

Binnman
  • Options
    BUBBLE BATHBUBBLE BATH Posts: 849
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    All these people saying 'don't come in here if you don't like him' etc need to realise that this is not an appreciaton forum, its a discussion forum for many different opinions. Some of which you might not agree with.

I know die hard MJ fans are a bit loony and obsessive and can't handle anything negative written about him, but post on a fansite if you don't want to read anything thats not 100% positive.
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Michael Jackson >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Farrah Fawcett :)

I rest my case
  • Options
    ruddigerruddiger Posts: 2,183
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Chris Rocks view of Michael Jackson....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06K82xsG6vE
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,345
    Forum Member
    That's fair enough i suppose, but i'm bewildered as to why you chose to come on the MJ forum. All the threads are kept together so they are easily avoided so long as you don't click on "Michael Jackson" :confused: :rolleyes:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 14,589
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I cryed when i found out he died :(

But you can't watch anything or look on the net without hearing about him!!

Why does noone speak about Farrah Fawcett????

Who was Farrah Fawcett?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,304
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    imo there are certain people in life that you want to carry on hearing about after they have died for a VERY long time and Micheal is one of them. The greatest musician ever, he should be in everyones memory.
  • Options
    BinnmanBinnman Posts: 4,644
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That's fair enough i suppose, but i'm bewildered as to why you chose to come on the MJ forum. All the threads are kept together so they are easily avoided so long as you don't click on "Michael Jackson" :confused: :rolleyes:

Sigh, because it's a discussion forum about Jackson and the OP wished to express their opinion.

Please see post #33

Binnman
  • Options
    Neighbours_FanNeighbours_Fan Posts: 7,514
    Forum Member
    slyfox51 wrote: »
    Who was Farrah Fawcett?

She was an actress.
  • Options
    MakinItHappenMakinItHappen Posts: 1,555
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If you don't like it, get off this planet.
  • Options
    NicoNico Posts: 1,540
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    so your sick of hearing about MJ yet come into a specially dsignated part on the forum to discuss..............MJ.
  • Options
    Richard46Richard46 Posts: 59,834
    Forum Member

Which if you think about it is a contradiction.
    All MJ threads are moved over to the MJ forum as you recognise (this thread was moved from General Discussion in fact) so there is no place on DS to make anything other than complimentary noises about MJ at present without objections such as yours.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Binnman wrote: »
    Sigh, because it's a discussion forum about Jackson and the OP wished to express their opinion.

Please see post #33

Binnman

i'm only saying i don't get why the OP wants to discuss that they are fed up of discussions of MJ. :rolleyes:

Kind of mind-boggling tbh.

If i was "sick" of hearing of MJ, I certainly wouldn't come on here.

Binnman, i'm only expressing my opinion so there is no need to be awkward. :)

Peace.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,668
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    corgi74 wrote: »
    Wait until the memorial is over and the uberfans get back on here. They are going to go nuts about this thread!!! LOL

novembermommy will freak

Who do you think you are to single me out? This is about MJ not about me, a forum poster. YOU dare point your finger at MJ fans and call them freaks when YOU spend your days talking about him and getting off on everything related to his death, and if that wasn't sad enough YOU even have to drop his fans names in your posts now. Truly pathetic.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Richard46 wrote: »
    Which if you think about it is a contradiction.
    All MJ threads are moved over to the MJ forum as you recognise (this thread was moved from General Discussion in fact) so there is no place on DS to make anything other than complimentary noises about MJ at present without objections such as yours.

It wasn't an "objection", it was an opinion but i see what you're saying. Still can't understand the OP's motive for this thread but i can't be bothered arguing. :)
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Who do you think you are to single me out? This is about MJ not about me, a forum poster. YOU dare point your finger at MJ fans and call them freaks when YOU spend your days talking about him and getting off on everything related to his death, and if that wasn't sad enough YOU even have to drop his fans names in your posts now. Truly pathetic.

Just ignore ''IT''. I hear you :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 15,448
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Richard46 wrote: »
    Must admit the whole thing bemuses me. All this over a man who managed to make some of the most irritating music of the 20th century, (which is saying something) and who confused dancing with jerking off.

This takes the biscuit...:D:D:D:cool:
  • Options
    BUBBLE BATHBUBBLE BATH Posts: 849
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    RED_ wrote: »
    imo there are certain people in life that you want to carry on hearing about after they have died for a VERY long time and Micheal is one of them. The greatest musician ever, he should be in everyones memory.

Oh now that is a ridiculous thing to say.

He wasn't a musician! Did he ever play an instrument? He was a peformer, a singer. But not a musician and to say he's probably greater than someone like Jimmi Hendrix for example is stupid.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 316
    Forum Member

I said you would freak. :D
This discussion has been closed.