I won't post her witter details but this is what Daley's GF tweeted

sweetmisssweetmiss Posts: 3,800
Forum Member
✭✭✭
“GOOD MORNING! Just woke up from the worst dream. Oh wait....nope! Wasn't a dream" “He clearly thinks the world can't spell” Poor girl :(

Comments

• titfortattitfortat Posts: 9,126
    Forum Member
    sweetmiss wrote: »
    “GOOD MORNING! Just woke up from the worst dream. Oh wait....nope! Wasn't a dream" “He clearly thinks the world can't spell” Poor girl :(

And how do we know thats his GF :confused::confused:
  • oxygenjjoxygenjj Posts: 18,290
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    could be made up , very hard on here to be believed
  • sweetmisssweetmiss Posts: 3,800
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm not troll poster trust me would you like me to post her twitter user or pm it ?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,374
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm not troll poster trust me would you like me to post her twitter user or pm it ?

Im sure theres nothing wrong in posting er twitter username :/ many people posts tweets on here
  • Mick_SwaggerMick_Swagger Posts: 485
    Forum Member
    Why make up shit?
  • Alpo.Alpo. Posts: 745
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    the big question is... is she a looker ?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why make up shit?

I didn't wth?
    Forum Member
    I have seen it. The thing I don't understand is why post things on twitter If my BF was doing that I would be off face book and twitter. I don't understand it.
  • Mick_SwaggerMick_Swagger Posts: 485
    Forum Member
    I didn't wth?

Apologies.
  • ReiceReice Posts: 1,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    titfortat wrote: »
    I have seen it. The thing I don't understand is why post things on twitter If my BF was doing that I would be off face book and twitter. I don't understand it.

Why would you be? I'd be on Facebook telling everyone what a scumbag he is.
    Forum Member
    Reice1992 wrote: »
    Why would you be? I'd be on Facebook telling everyone what a scumbag he is.

Well that is true I properly would do that. :D And his cloths and anything would be chucked out on the street
  • Lou17Lou17 Posts: 30,900
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Im surprised Daley himself can :D

Oh come on Daley and Hazel are well aware such communications are always picked up by BB. Who seriously is gonna fall for the innocent act?:confused:

As for his GF, bless her. But you know what its a blessing in disguise. The guy isnt worth her time, better knowing now then further down the line. She should humiliate him herself, and dump him in the public eye too, and earn a few quid off the back of the dog at the same time. Justice :D
  • mangobuttermangobutter Posts: 910
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I feel sorry for her, but this show will show all flaws her boyfriend has and who knows it may turn out well and will be loyal to her, she may feel she is better off without him. How long have they dated??
  • oxygenjjoxygenjj Posts: 18,290
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    tosha43 wrote: »

tweet her back , tell her she can do better , and have better dreams ,
  • Agent FAgent F Posts: 40,288
    Forum Member
    Ah, she favourited one of my Tweets about not liking what Daley was doing. Didn't realise she was his girlfriend. It's humiliating but at least now she knows what type of guy he is. She can clearly do better. Every cloud. :)
    Forum Member
    Agent F wrote: »
    Ah, she favourited one of my Tweets about not liking what Daley was doing. Didn't realise she was his girlfriend. It's humiliating but at least now she knows what type of guy he is. She can clearly do better. Every cloud. :)

Yep very true kick him to the curb. It seems she has kids to look after (THEY ARE NOT DALEY'S) so concentrate on them.
  • mangobuttermangobutter Posts: 910
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So how long have they dated?
    Forum Member
    So how long have they dated?

Its said on Daley profile 8 months
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Because he'll see it when he gets out, its about addressing him but she cant do that yet, whilst at the same time saving face if anyone ie the media cotton on to her social media websites. us girls also like to get their friends onside to and expose what a scumbag he is, the more support she gets when he comes out the better.
  • chloedancerchloedancer Posts: 6,486
    Forum Member
    if daley was so genuine...why would he say "if" refering to his and his gfs relationship outside the house.seemed a weird turn of phrase,as if they had an arrangement or she was a possible gf
  • EYEBALL95EYEBALL95 Posts: 551
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well as long as there's no kissing or more i think he'll be ok.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yep very true kick him to the curb. It seems she has kids to look after (THEY ARE NOT DALEY'S) so concentrate on them.

I agree, their whats important. It better finding out his true colours now. She needs a real man if she has kids not a little boy whos eyes wonder so easily.
    Forum Member
    if daley was so genuine...why would he say "if" refering to his and his gfs relationship outside the house.seemed a weird turn of phrase,as if they had an arrangement or she was a possible gf

God knows that may have split and he wants her back who knows.