Options

So much jealousy in the house...

Gusto BruntGusto Brunt Posts: 12,351
Forum Member
✭✭
Despite being gay, Dan is jealous of Daley for 'stealing' his in-house girlfriend, Hazel.

Charlie is jealous of Hazel because Hazel fancies Daley and Daley fancies Hazel. And they're both showing it too. Charlie fancies Daley too. She said in the Diary Room last week Daley was her type of man. Charlie stirring the pot was yet more proof she wishes it was Daley who was writing messages in thin air to her.

Callum
is jealous of Daley because Charlie was cavorting on the bed with him. To Sam: 'We need to talk to Daley about this...'

What's it gotta do with him???:p

Comments

• Options
    Val_BeamVal_Beam Posts: 3,810
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hazel jealous of gina because she's a 100 flower shows more entertaining than her.her face when gina was on spinning thing,it was a look of i hope the knife misses.
  • Options
    DangermooseDangermoose Posts: 67,942
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Callum
    is jealous of Daley because Charlie was cavorting on the bed with him. To Sam: 'We need to talk to Daley about this...'

What's it gotta do with him???:p

Cos they are mates ..... and that's wot mates do ...... and next week Callum will nominate him ;)
  • Options
    Val_BeamVal_Beam Posts: 3,810
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cos they are mates ..... and that's wot mates do ...... and next week Callum will nominate him ;)
    He's a nice guy like that lol
  • Options
    SnowStorm86SnowStorm86 Posts: 17,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Val_Beam wrote: »
    He's a nice guy like that lol

He appreciates your honesty.
  • Options
    Alpo.Alpo. Posts: 745
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    considering Charlie went on her spiel about this year its not set up for anybody getting together, it's desert style thirst in there and it mostly revolving around a guy we've hardly seen and has a girlfriend.
  • Options
    Gusto BruntGusto Brunt Posts: 12,351
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Alpo. wrote: »
    considering Charlie went on her spiel about this year its not set up for anybody getting together, it's desert style thirst in there and it mostly revolving around a guy we've hardly seen and has a girlfriend.

Yeah, take it from me, Charlie hates how close Hazel has got to Daley.
  • Options
    Panda EyesPanda Eyes Posts: 4,972
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He appreciates your honesty.

And he'll take that on board.
  • Options
    Alpo.Alpo. Posts: 745
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yeah, take it from me, Charlie hates how close Hazel has got to Daley.

would quite amusing if she popped up everywhere Hazel went like some cartoon to avoid her going near Daley.. she has got the sort of dopey face to pull it off.
  • Options
    cahcah Posts: 24,689
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's a horrible House ,there's no Loyalty in there just as Adam said on BOTS and is starting to turn Nasty ,just like BB6 did for me