Dan's crying again

Virgil TracyVirgil Tracy Posts: 26,806
Forum Member
✭✭✭
blimey , cry me a river , he's at it again

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvUUCiqqIk0&list=UUOIeG57ze1ZVvfpyJIloNrw

he really is so self-absorbed , Dexter gets 22 votes in 2 weeks he doesn't whinge about it , Dan gets barely 2 votes and he pisses and moans and cries all over the gaff .

Comments

• DangermooseDangermoose Posts: 67,879
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    God, he's such a big girls blouse
  • scottishmagscottishmag Posts: 3,504
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    policeman my arse
  • PitmanPitman Posts: 28,495
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd be running not crying, Jackie and Chalie are so bloody annoying there :p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,414
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    gaveup a good job = thinking he would win this.
    not working out quite as he planned.
  • Virgil TracyVirgil Tracy Posts: 26,806
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pitman wrote: »
    I'd be running not crying, Jackie and Chalie are so bloody annoying there :p

they're full of shit as well .
  • Val_BeamVal_Beam Posts: 3,810
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh for goodness sake,dexter and gina should laugh at him.
  • AlrightmateAlrightmate Posts: 73,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    One of the biggest surprises for me in this Big Brother was to find out that Dan would be like this.

For some reason I thought that he would be a much stronger character and would be able to shrug something like this off no problem.
    Maybe it was because he used to be a policeman I expected him to be mentally stronger?
    It's not just that, because at first he seemed to be very together and secure in himself.

Very surprised to see him crumble apart so easily.
    By all appearances he used to look like the leader of the house, now he looks like the most delicate and fragile housemate in comparison.
    I just never saw this coming AT ALL.
  • AnnsyreAnnsyre Posts: 109,504
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    blimey , cry me a river , he's at it again

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvUUCiqqIk0&list=UUOIeG57ze1ZVvfpyJIloNrw

he really is so self-absorbed , Dexter gets 22 votes in 2 weeks he doesn't whinge about it , Dan gets barely 2 votes and he pisses and moans and cries all over the gaff .

:D:D:D:D:D
  • hannahhannah Posts: 13,941
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I dont think its just because he is up for eviction he was down before he was up
  • magicmelodymagicmelody Posts: 3,113
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sometimes I find it hard to believe he worked in the CID, he's such a big girl's blouse.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    hannah wrote: »
    I dont think its just because he is up for eviction he was down before he was up

maybe he's hormonal .
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    hannah wrote: »

I'm coming to think that the house has destroyed him.
    Perhaps he was never really suited for Big Brother?
    Sometimes people just aren't. It doesn't make them lesser people, it's just that they perhaps aren't psychologically equipped for this particular thing.
  • wef0undl0vewef0undl0ve Posts: 6,460
    Forum Member
    My god :rolleyes:
  • hannahhannah Posts: 13,941
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sometimes people just aren't. It doesn't make them lesser people, it's just that they perhaps aren't psychologically equipped for this particular thing.

At the beginning he was great he is my favourite and I just hope he can get back to what he was like at the beginning.
  • Vicky.Vicky. Posts: 5,948
    Forum Member
    moonburn wrote: »
    gaveup a good job = thinking he would win this.
    not working out quite as he planned.

Indeed..
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sometimes I find it hard to believe he worked in the CID, he's such a big girl's blouse.

I just can't imagine how he'd cope as a copper , he'd go to a crime scene interrogate the victim , badger the victim , shout at the victim , jump up and down , scream if there was a spider , collapse in the corner and cry about how hard it is until the chief Inspector came round and gave him a hug .
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

wasn't Hazell saying pretty much that the other day ?
  • PitmanPitman Posts: 28,495
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I just can't imagine how he'd cope as a copper , he'd go to a crime scene interrogate the victim , badger the victim , shout at the victim , jump up and down , scream if there was a spider , collapse in the corner and cry about how hard it is until the chief Inspector came round and gave him a hug .

in the CID you hold all the cards, it's all weighted in your favour, here we are seeing Dan on his Jack Jones with no backup and he is not coping well :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,188
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You have the right to remain silent - of course you do, but how do you think that makes me feel?...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,387
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BB should give him an energy drink to boost his confidence, perhaps this one... :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    c'mon Dan , keep your shirt on .
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I don't know if it has anything to do with the type of person he is for the career path he took. But perhaps the kind of mind that would make a good police officer has a dreadful psychological profile for someone thinking of going onto Big Brother?
    Maybe it's just one of those weird things that you wouldn't even consider?

Maybe whatever it takes to be able to solve crimes and do police work means that there is an inherent flaw there which means someone with that mindset has the capacity when put into a certain environment of it really screwing their mind over?

Obviously it may have absolutely nothing to do with his previous job at all, it's just that you would expect him to cope a lot better than he is doing given the strength he would obviously possess.to be able to deal with the situations he must have encountered in the course of his police work.
    Of course he may have only worked in an office in the police force. Who knows?
  • PotkettlePotkettle Posts: 2,302
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Love it!:D:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,388
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

:D:D:D:D.
  • TeddybleadsTeddybleads Posts: 6,814
    Forum Member
    He's used to being the one with the power and control and not coping with being under-the-cosh, as it were.

Plus is there anyone in his age group? Are they not all quite a bit older or younger than him? Might be a bit isolating.

My god, what happened , I'm defending Dan!! Someone bring me a stiff Pimms.