David confront's Gary (video)

Comments

• D_PeugeotD_Peugeot Posts: 781
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'd like to see Audrey bray this prick David. He deserves a slap or two.
  • AddisonianAddisonian Posts: 16,377
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    David is an absolute sheep. He's got wind of the fact that Gary isn't that popular in the house so he's trying to score brownie points with the rest of the house here.

Pathetic non-entity.
  • Mastes1Mastes1 Posts: 1,986
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It shows a lack of tolerance on their part for the hard of hearing. BB needs to have a word.

Imo BB should offer Gary a hearing aid if he doesn't have one. I think it would be fairer for him and the house in general.
  • PaleHorsePaleHorse Posts: 5,681
    Forum Member
    Interrupting is something that I find to be intensely rude.
  • SpiritedAwaySpiritedAway Posts: 10,286
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Eh. I didn't like what Gary said about it being different in America just as much as I didn't like James dictating the rules and regulations of English society. Two awful mouthpieces for their respective countries.
  • bigBro2011bigBro2011 Posts: 1,028
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Roid rage is amusing to me , i do wish they put jon jones in as the american though and see how much they would tell him to constantly behave ....PRICKS
  • EnricoIVEnricoIV Posts: 4,742
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mastes1 wrote: »
    Imo BB should offer Gary a hearing aid if he doesn't have one. I think it would be fairer for him and the house in general.

He does have one. But I believe that even so, it's difficult when there's lots of ambient noise going on. And with the way everyone chatters non-stop, and throw in all the accents, and all the differences in our common language .... I'm sure it's not easy for him.
  • Flight815-23DFlight815-23D Posts: 5,311
    Forum Member
    EnricoIV wrote: »
    He does have one. But I believe that even so, it's difficult when there's lots of ambient noise going on. And with the way everyone chatters non-stop, and throw in all the accents, and all the differences in our common language .... I'm sure it's not easy for him.

I don't think people realize how many things have different words. Even just the names of the objects in the house, half of them are different between countries. If they speak clearly, and there's no background noise, and he can hear each word, there's still no guarantee he'll actually understand what's been said (and that applies to the other non-Brits, too).
  • EnricoIVEnricoIV Posts: 4,742
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think people realize how many things have different words. Even just the names of the objects in the house, half of them are different between countries. If they speak clearly, and there's no background noise, and he can hear each word, there's still no guarantee he'll actually understand what's been said (and that applies to the other non-Brits, too).

And it's not only that. The way of talking, and phrases that an American and a Brit use can be very different ... even when the words are all the same.
  • quasimoronquasimoron Posts: 20,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A lot of the Hm's are complaining about Gary who lets face it, is half deaf, batty and eccentric. Leslie who is american has complained about him being rude.
    Maybe these guys have reason to confront him. i notice Gary' s own behavior is being overlooked here. Being 70 should mean more maturity you know and its no excuse for rudeness.
    I think Gary may be playing the big star a bit and tbf he is the only real star in there.
  • benbeez1benbeez1 Posts: 18,104
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    fisch wrote: »
    SHHHHHUSH

don't wake him :D
  • PaacePaace Posts: 14,679
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What two stupid, arrogant idiots that James and David are coming across as . I always knew James was an argumentative nasty prat from his time on Strictly but now this David guy starts showing his nasty side . Did you notice how all of a sudden this David starts speaking with a West Indian accent .
  • MobolocoMoboloco Posts: 889
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Addisonian wrote: »
    David is an absolute sheep. He's got wind of the fact that Gary isn't that popular in the house so he's trying to score brownie points with the rest of the house here.

Pathetic non-entity.

Totally agree.

I really dislike people like him as its provokes a gang mentality. Thankfully its just the morons in the house that seem to be backing him up.
    Once they see Gary is popular with the public I fully expect the sucking up to him to commence.
  • JOSWolfJOSWolf Posts: 2,823
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What does Kelly Brook see in this clown?
  • Captain KipperCaptain Kipper Posts: 9,913
    Forum Member
    All I get is a blank screen when I try and watch the vid clip...which seeing as we are talking about David is rather apt. :D
  • wwinterjwwinterj Posts: 1,168
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well all I can say right now is I want Gary to win just to put these fools in their place. :p
  • Stefano92Stefano92 Posts: 66,369
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He handled that a little badly (David). I get what he means because I HATE when people either disrupt me constantly and shush me when there is no need to be quiet, and at work(as a bar waiter), it's like someone whistling over to me, it's disrespectful, BUT, there was no need for:

A) David to snap
    B) James being the spokesperson for the country.
  • dinbindinbin Posts: 977
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    why does james think he`s the voice of the country? turnip

He obviously must have been living on coocooland
  • ForGodsSakeForGodsSake Posts: 16,235
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    David getting annoyed because Gary asked him to repeat something cos he couldn't hear !!

What an absolute melon.
    Intolerant isn't the word.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 450
    Forum Member
    lol. Yeeessss David.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,263
    Forum Member
    bigBro2011 wrote: »
    Roid rage is amusing to me , i do wish they put jon jones in as the american though and see how much they would tell him to constantly behave ....PRICKS
    Whose Jon Jones? :confused:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 450
    Forum Member
    bigBro2011 wrote: »

roid rage? wow. His physique is completely achievable natty, especially if he was into fitness as young as he says he was. In an interview, he's said he started push ups from the age of 6.
  • lynwood3lynwood3 Posts: 24,904
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    quasimoron wrote: »
    A lot of the Hm's are complaining about Gary who lets face it, is half deaf, batty and eccentric. Leslie who is american has complained about him being rude.
    Maybe these guys have reason to confront him. i notice Gary' s own behavior is being overlooked here. Being 70 should mean more maturity you know and its no excuse for rudeness.
    I think Gary may be playing the big star a bit and tbf he is the only real star in there.

I have picked up on a few complaints of him spitting on the floor too.

Most would struggle with that I think.
  • Nicola32Nicola32 Posts: 5,153
    Forum Member
    I really don't understand what Kelly Brook sees in this idiot.:confused: He is an immature prat! He's not particularly attractive either IMO.

As for James, I've always disliked him, he has a massive ego and needs bringing down a peg or two.
  • Fairy WingsFairy Wings Posts: 5,680
    Forum Member
    EnricoIV wrote: »
    But apparently when David told Gary to "shut up" near the beginning of that clip, well, that wasn't rude.

Apparently Gary keeps telling everyone in the house to 'shut up' when he wants to speak so that's maybe why it was bounced back at him.