And Y'all Thought Conor Was Racist ??

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,501
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Just reading about the stuff been said on BBUSA :eek::eek::eek:

Holy heck !!

"My sheets are dirty because the black girl was laying in them"

"Nobody will vote the same people as the queer"

"Don't talk about her, she could be in here and u wouldn't know(Dark room, black person)"

Stuff along those lines....!! And I here it's not been broadcast either, only livefeed viewers are picking up on it

Comments

• scotslassiescotslassie Posts: 561
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Who said all those things?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,653
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bloomin' heck!

Have they taken to wearing pillow cases on their heads yet? :eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    But there isn't a black girl on US BB. It wasn't that mouthy blonde pageant organiser thing who said all that, was it? And I hope it wasn't any of the removal team. (or whatever they're called)
  • anne_666anne_666 Posts: 72,891
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    GoshBagosh wrote: »
    Just reading about the stuff been said on BBUSA :eek::eek::eek:

Holy heck !!

"My sheets are dirty because the black girl was laying in them"

"Nobody will vote the same people as the queer"

"Don't talk about her, she could be in here and u wouldn't know(Dark room, black person"

Stuff along those lines....!! And I here it's not been broadcast either, only livefeed viewers are picking up on it
    Not remotely surprised
  • ReservedReserved Posts: 12,058
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Who said all those things?

So far, seven out of the 16 housemates have been either racist, sexist or homophobic! Shocking behaviour, and it's only week one!

You can find all the quotes online.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,501
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    But there isn't a black girl on US BB. It wasn't that mouthy blonde pageant organiser thing who said all that, was it? And I hope it wasn't any of the removal team. (or whatever they're called)
    I heard that a model was sacked from her agency on the outside when they heard what she had been saying...could be her?
  • chloedancerchloedancer Posts: 6,486
    Forum Member
    GinaMarie said that, because of her income level, she receives “**** insurance” (she whispered the n-word, so it’s possible she said the version that ends with “a”). She whispered it to both Nick and Andy, neither of whom challenged her.

GinaMarie said Helen, who’s Asian, “should be kissing our ass and serving us some ****ing rice.”

Aaryn said of Andy, “No one’s gonna vote for whoever that queer puts up.” She also suggested he’d win MVP because “people love the queers.”

Aaryn said about Candice, who’s black, “be careful what you say in the dark; you might not be able to see that bitch.” (A month ago, Aaryn tweeted, “Attractiveness comes from inside. What would you look like if your looks mirrored your words and actions?” So much irony.)

GinaMarie said Candice “gets that ****in’ blackness,” referring to Candice’s reaction to something that happened in the game.

Aaryn said of Helen, “Shut up. Go make some ****ing rice.”

Talking about sheets that smelled bad, David said they were that way because “black Candice” was on them, and then admitted, “that was totally racist.”

Jeremy, who calls the house’s women “bitches,” said of Katilin, “I did touch her vagina today.. she didn’t act like she was happy.. I like to feel around see what’s she’s working with.. see if it’s a nice meat wallet … I know she’s on her period.”

Spencer called Andy “Kermit the ****”; Amanda called Andy “Faggoty Ann” (McCrae later called her out for that language, but she defended it).

Spencer said that the medical torture conducted by Nazi doctors was beneficial and praised Hitler’s speaking abilities, even while acknowledging that he’d be criticized for that.

Katilin said she likes gay people but they’re “untrustworthy in a game like this.”

McCrae said, “If I’m talking to a girl, that probably means I don’t want to **** her.”

Spencer referred to women as “*****.”

GinaMarie said, “you know two blacks stick together. They’re like tokens.”
  • chloedancerchloedancer Posts: 6,486
    Forum Member
    taken from link in bbusa forum.thats shocking!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ooh, it was Aaryn. She's a right bitch. So's that pageant thing, Ginamarie. I like Spencer, shame about his Nazi doctor comments. :confused:

As for the "black" girl. She's as fair-skinned as the rest of them. We're all just shades of creams and browns. Can I say chocolates without offending anyone? Black and white is so divisive and extreme.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,501
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    GinaMarie said that, because of her income level, she receives “**** insurance” (she whispered the n-word, so it’s possible she said the version that ends with “a”). She whispered it to both Nick and Andy, neither of whom challenged her.

GinaMarie said Helen, who’s Asian, “should be kissing our ass and serving us some ****ing rice.”

Aaryn said of Andy, “No one’s gonna vote for whoever that queer puts up.” She also suggested he’d win MVP because “people love the queers.”

Aaryn said about Candice, who’s black, “be careful what you say in the dark; you might not be able to see that bitch.” (A month ago, Aaryn tweeted, “Attractiveness comes from inside. What would you look like if your looks mirrored your words and actions?” So much irony.)

GinaMarie said Candice “gets that ****in’ blackness,” referring to Candice’s reaction to something that happened in the game.

Aaryn said of Helen, “Shut up. Go make some ****ing rice.”

Talking about sheets that smelled bad, David said they were that way because “black Candice” was on them, and then admitted, “that was totally racist.”

Jeremy, who calls the house’s women “bitches,” said of Katilin, “I did touch her vagina today.. she didn’t act like she was happy.. I like to feel around see what’s she’s working with.. see if it’s a nice meat wallet … I know she’s on her period.”

Spencer called Andy “Kermit the ****”; Amanda called Andy “Faggoty Ann” (McCrae later called her out for that language, but she defended it).

Spencer said that the medical torture conducted by Nazi doctors was beneficial and praised Hitler’s speaking abilities, even while acknowledging that he’d be criticized for that.

Katilin said she likes gay people but they’re “untrustworthy in a game like this.”

McCrae said, “If I’m talking to a girl, that probably means I don’t want to **** her.”

Spencer referred to women as “*****.”

GinaMarie said, “you know two blacks stick together. They’re like tokens.”
    I'm just.....wow
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 488
    Forum Member
    Clip: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zru6N57WFbs

Don't they realise they're on TV? They would have been removed from the BBUK before they even finished their conversation.
  • quasimoronquasimoron Posts: 20,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Conor was never racist on BB,a tool yes but not racist.
    Forum Member
    Aaryn
    •Re: Candice: Be careful what you say in the dark, you might not be able to see the bitch (6/30 ~7:45pm)
    •I want to put a washcloth over her face and pour water over it (6/30 7:42pm C1/2)
    •Aaryn was complaining about the Asian women who do her nails and imitated their Asian accent. Helen was right outside too.
    •Said she was so drunk she made Asian eyes (6/30 ~5:20PM)
    •About Helen: Dude, shut up, go make some rice (6/30 1:14AM)
    •Andy will get MVP because people love the queers (6/29 11:40PM)
    •No one's going to vote for whoever that QUEER puts up re: Andy
    •Quick to correct Candice's pronunciation of "ask" (as opposed to axe) but is fine with GM saying it as axe
    •Bragged about making Asian eyes in the DR

Spencer
    •Says the C word at 6/29 4:35-4:36am Cam 3 and again 6/29 4:41am Cam 3
    •Candice laid her head on Spencer's shoulder and he said "Sure you're not gonna get my shirt greasy?"
    •Praised the Nazi doctors
    •Called Helen Kim Jong Un
    •calls Andy Kermit the f.ag to his face (6/29 ~4:40pm)
    •Called women the c-word
    •Says “Bitch, get your ass cooking” (6/30 ~1:57pm)

GinaMarie
    •Candice is on the dark side because she already is dark (6/30 ~7:45pm)
    •Calls welfare "nig***" insurance (6/30 1:16PM Cam 1/2)
    •Said blacks stick together and that they're "tokens" in the house (6/30 ~4:18AM)
    •Candice's "blackness" is showing now that she's not on the block (6/30 ~4:20AM)
    •They should make Helen's eyes "straight"
    •Said something about weaves being ghetto and then looked at Candice (6/29)
    •Helen should kiss their asses and serve them rice (June 29, 2:42pm Cam3)
    •Told Nick in the lounge that the way Candice talks is fake because she talks too white (6/29)
    •Said that Candice had that black thing going. intimating that she was getting ghetto (1st night of feeds)
    •Mocked Candice's voice in a stereotypical fashion

Kaitlyn
    •Said “nig**” but not in a reference to black people but more like “dude” (6/27 3:28AM C3)
    •says Candice came at her acting aggressive and she was thinking Candice's black side was coming out (6/27 ~5:47AM)
    •Said "Gays are untrustworthy in a game like this"

Jeremy
    •Re: Kaitlyn’s vagina: wants to see what he’s working with, called it her meat wallet
    •Re: Elissa, said he'd cut a bitch

Amanda
    •Calls herself the f.ag hag queen (6/29 ~5:30PM)

David
    •said his sheets are dirty because "black Candice" was on them (6/30 3:05pm C1)
  • Model_CitizenModel_Citizen Posts: 649
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wow I wonder how Channel 5 would have handled that , surely that cant be real can it ?
  • Flight815-23DFlight815-23D Posts: 5,311
    Forum Member
    Clip: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zru6N57WFbs

Don't they realise they're on TV? They would have been removed from the BBUK before they even finished their conversation.

CBS's stance is that people go into the house of their own volition and whether they are good or bad, they are the only ones who own the consequences of their speech. The issue is when CBS edits these things out from broadcast, so only people who watch the live feed or keep up on sites like jokers know the truth.

Fortunately this one finally started getting mainstream coverage from the entertainment tabloids, so more people are hearing about it. Normally things like that, like Dick Donato being physically abusive or Maggie Ausburn making racist comments about her patients, never made it to broadcast. They both ended up winning their years, too.

I much prefer people face real world consequences instead of a reality show slap on the hand, but that only works when people know it's happened.
  • Stefano92Stefano92 Posts: 66,369
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Imagine if they were on BB here... ****! :eek:

If BBUSA was voted by the public, Andy, Helen and Candice would win because the behaviour towards them is disgusting. From what I hear, them three and Nick seem like the only decent human beings.
  • RobRob Posts: 4,168
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wow. OFCOM would love that.
    Forum Member
    Salv* wrote: »
    Imagine if they were on BB here... ****! :eek:

If BBUSA was voted by the public, Andy, Helen and Candice would win because the behaviour towards them is disgusting.

That's why BBUS usually comes down to 2 people the audience hates. Winning is determined by who can stab the most people in the back, not by who was entertaining.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,927
    Forum Member
    This is the answer to whether Britain is obsessed with PC. No we're not. Not without reason and results.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 109
    Forum Member
    Ooh, it was Aaryn. She's a right bitch. So's that pageant thing, Ginamarie. I like Spencer, shame about his Nazi doctor comments. :confused:

As for the "black" girl. She's as fair-skinned as the rest of them. We're all just shades of creams and browns. Can I say chocolates without offending anyone? Black and white is so divisive and extreme.

Up to this day in age, I'm still perplexed as to why bi-racial people are referred to as black.

I know it stems from the one drop rule, after black slaves in the united states begun having biracial children. And some were treated as slaves, whiles others , by their white parent liking were not and even awarded property and title. So in an effort to curb that, The one drop rule was passed in practice in the1800's and legally in 1910, thus making every biracial child black and thus a slave, but that was freaking 100 years ago, and this "one drop rule" is still going on.
    Forum Member
    Strozz wrote: »
    Up to this day in age, I'm still perplexed as to why bi-racial people are referred to as black.

Generally because they self-identify as black. Are you suggesting they shouldn't be allowed?
    Forum Member
    Strozz wrote: »

I know it stems from the one drop rule, after black slaves in the united states begun having biracial children. And some were treated as slaves, whiles others , by their white parent liking were not and even awarded property and title. So in an effort to curb that, The one drop rule was passed in practice in the1800's and legally in 1910, thus making every biracial child black and thus a slave, but that was freaking 100 years ago, and this "one drop rule" is still going on.

This, I'm still confused as to why Mariah Cary is considered black when she comes from an Irish white mother and a mixed black and latino father.
  • Purple.Purple. Posts: 4,591
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That's disgusting.
  • Scout66Scout66 Posts: 5,576
    Forum Member
    At least the British production team has the guts to acknowledge this on broadcast shows and attempt to discipline. The US team never broadcasts it or barely acknowledges it. It happens every year and not once has a House Guest been removed for comments like this. This year seems especially bad and I'm glad I gave up on it a few years ago.