Options

Watching 4OD

Up until now, I haven't had any problems with 4OD but I can't watch any of the Bob's Burgers episodes. Every time, it plays the adverts then simply stops. With a black screen.

I have tested other TV series and can play their episodes fine. It just seems to be Bob's Burgers episodes.

Does anyone else have the same problem?

Here's the link to test http://www.channel4.com/programmes/bobs-burgers/4od#3370777

Comments

• Options
    ovbgovbg Posts: 1,451
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I had problems with 4OD doing pretty much what you said, except after the first ad, it would jump right to the end and finish, technically a blank screen.

But that only happened when viewing on my iPad and air playing it to my Apple tv and only if I had AirPlay switched on before the video started.

If I just played on my iPad, no problems. An airplay work around was to start the video without AirPlay and switch that on just as the video starts. The video didn't end after the first ad break.

Is this similar to your problem?
  • Options
    thetvkingthetvking Posts: 333
    Forum Member
    My problem with 4OD is viewing using a laptop(PS3 4OD doesn't have Bob's Burgers) using both Firefox and Chrome. I get the welcome to 4OD message then just blank, but only playing Bob's Burgers.