'Waiting for Chryed to Get It On' - Christian & Syed (Part 262)

SupportSupport Posts: 70,793
Administrator
Flumps96 wrote: »
awwwwww<<<<<< hugs>>>>>> to every Chryedian who was feeling down yesterday. I think i am ok at the mo.

Yes really good thank you r/l has been hetic but having a lazy day on the laptop today:D Hope you are good too:)

eta Morning Jenn Hope you are well:)
    Admin Notice: This thread is a continuation of: http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1707880

Comments

• jenn123jenn123 Posts: 19,578
      Forum Member
      ✭✭
      New thread!! Thanks mods :)

Congrats Flumps on OP :D I'm well thanks! You? :)
    • BcUhTrTyEeRdCUPBcUhTrTyEeRdCUP Posts: 19,189
      Forum Member
      ✭✭
      Hey all
      Logging on :)
    • Flumps96Flumps96 Posts: 9,823
      Forum Member
      Oh my:eek: only my 2nd OP, i hope this one is a happy one with lots of lovely news, discussions and not much angst:eek: i can deal with some but not cheating.

Thanks Jenn glad to hear you are well, yes i am good thank you i am another year older and my eldest was 12 yesterday:D
    • elphaba7589elphaba7589 Posts: 74,162
      Forum Member
      ✭✭
      Congrats Flumps :D
      Forum Member
      ✭✭
      Oh my:eek: only my 2nd OP, i hope this one is a happy one with lots of lovely news, discussions and not much angst:eek: i can deal with some but not cheating.

Thanks Jenn glad to hear you are well, yes i am good thank you i am another year older and my eldest was 12 yesterday:D

:D I hope so too! Aw, hope you had a good birthday, and your oldest did too! :D

I just realised that today's PO spoilers (if they show up today :sleep:) are for my birthday week :cool:
      Forum Member
      Congrats Flumps :D

Thank you Hun:D
      jenn123 wrote: »
      :D I hope so too! Aw, hope you had a good birthday, and your oldest did too! :D

I just realised that today's PO spoilers (if they show up today :sleep:) are for my birthday week :cool:

yes really good thank you:D yes she did went bowling yesterday was fun, i was rubbish but it was fun.

oooh how fab, i do hope they turn up today they were very late last week if i remember:confused:
    • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,165
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      Congratulations on your OP, Flumps:)
      Forum Member
      ✭✭
      yes really good thank you:D yes she did went bowling yesterday was fun, i was rubbish but it was fun.

oooh how fab, i do hope they turn up today they were very late last week if i remember:confused:

Good to hear :D (that it was fun, not that you were rubbish :p)

I hope so too, it's like torture! And I bet it ends up that they're not even in them :sleep: (but I hope they are!)
      Forum Member
      Congratulations on your OP, Flumps:)

Thank you NowhereToHide:D
      Forum Member
      Good to hear :D (that it was fun, not that you were rubbish :p)

I hope so too, it's like torture! And I bet it ends up that they're not even in them :sleep: (but I hope they are!)

oh i was, you should have seen me and one point the bowling ball came right back to my feet:o:eek:

oh they have got to be in them surely:rolleyes: with all this filming being done, i was thinking when will we see the start of this huge amount of filming on ee?
      Forum Member
      ✭✭
      oh i was, you should have seen me and one point the bowling ball came right back to my feet:o:eek:

oh they have got to be in them surely:rolleyes: with all this filming being done, i was thinking when will we see the start of this huge amount of filming on ee?

Oh dear :D At least you didn't slip on the lane and fall on your behind (because I have never done that :sleep::o)

Fingers crossed! It'll have to be this week or next, surely!
      Forum Member
      Oh dear :DAt least you didn't slip on the lane and fall on your behind (because I have never done that :sleep::o)

Fingers crossed! It'll have to be this week or next, surely!

oh bless you;)

my youngest is watching Come Outside with Christian's mum i hope she comes back for the wedding, i would love to see her with Zainab:cool:
    • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,947
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      *creeps in*

Hello :D

*creeps out*
      Forum Member
      ✭✭
      oh bless you;)

my youngest is watching Come Outside with Christian's mum i hope she comes back for the wedding, i would love to see her with Zainab:cool:

Aww! I remember watching that when I was really young. I never thought I'd be sat two rows in front of her years later watching Johnny sing One Voice, then blocking her view when I gave a standing ovation :o:o
      *creeps in*

*creeps out*

Welcome to the thread :sleep:

/hello :D:D:D
      Forum Member
      *creeps in*

*creeps out*

Hiya Stranger:D
      Aww! I remember watching that when I was really young. I never thought I'd be sat two rows in front of her years later watching Johnny sing One Voice, then blocking her view when I gave a standing ovation :o:o

Welcome to the thread :sleep:

/hello :D:D:D

its quite good i love Pippin the dog as well she is so clever,

bib did you;), i wonder if they had a chat and Johnny said i will have a word with the tptb and Christians mum can come back.
    • elphaba7589elphaba7589 Posts: 74,162
      Forum Member
      ✭✭
      oh bless you;)

That show was so awesome! :cool: I always wanted a spotty plane :D
      Forum Member
      ✭✭
      its quite good i love Pippin the dog as well she is so clever,

bib did you;), i wonder if they had a chat and Johnny said i will have a word with the tptb and Christians mum can come back.

Yes, it didn't occur to me that I probably blocked her view til I got home :o

I like to think that happened :cool:
      Forum Member
      That show was so awesome! :cool: I always wanted a spotty plane :D

i know and its really educational, i always learn alot:cool:
      Yes, it didn't occur to me that I probably blocked her view til I got home :o

I like to think that happened :cool:

i bet she was on her feet as well:D
      Forum Member
      ✭✭
      i bet she was on her feet as well:D

Ahh, she might have been! :D:cool:
      Forum Member
      ✭✭
      Why do I keep on getting colds :(:(
      sick of them :sleep:
      mum thinks I might have glandular fever I think low immune system
      :)
      Forum Member
      ✭✭
      Night allx
    • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,165
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      Why do I keep on getting colds :(:(
      sick of them :sleep:
      mum thinks I might have glandular fever I think low immune system

You know if you've got glandular fever! I've had it and it was like a mixture of very very bad flu and tonsillitis (swollen glands, lots of lovely pus:() that went on and on (til I went to the doctor and he gave me antibiotics for my throat - started to feel much better then) and of course the fever!!! I used to wake up dripping in sweat. I remember changing my bed sheets at 2 am in the morning! Happy Uni days!!

I don't know if you can get variations of severity with glandular fever - best to get a blood test

Damn - missed you - useless post!
      Forum Member
      Ahh, she might have been! :D:cool:

i can't wait to be on my feet clapping and cheering Johnny:D;)
    • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,326
      Forum Member
      Good afternoon, shiny new thread:D Congrats on OP, Flumps:D

Feeling a bit better today about the possible cheating spoiler. Obviously I still hate it with every fibre of my being but I'm at the "resigned" stage now. It was always going to end someday and ultimately EE will be the biggest losers, not us or Johnny and Marc. If TPTB choose to ruin one of the best sls and partnerships they've ever had and let a once great show descend further into mediocrity, more fools them :sleep: We've had some really brilliant stuff over the past 3 years and no one can take that away from us, or the friendships we've made and good times we've enjoyed thanks to the fandom. Johnny and Marc will go on to bigger and better things. In a way, Chryed have become...not bigger than the show, exactly, but what they've come to mean to us will endure regardless of whatever EE do to them. Of course, I'd love it if the Gary Lucy sl doesn't involve cheating and is actually a well written, original sl with lots of screentime, but I'm prepared and ready for the worst :sleep:
      Forum Member
      Jack Nasty wrote: »
      Good afternoon, shiny new thread:D Congrats on OP, Flumps:D

Feeling a bit better today about the possible cheating spoiler. Obviously I still hate it with every fibre of my being but I'm at the "resigned" stage now. It was always going to end someday and ultimately EE will be the biggest losers, not us or Johnny and Marc. If TPTB choose to ruin one of the best sls and partnerships they've ever had and let a once great show descend further into mediocrity, more fools them :sleep: We've had some really brilliant stuff over the past 3 years and no one can take that away from us, or the friendships we've made and good times we've enjoyed thanks to the fandom. Johnny and Marc will go on to bigger and better things. In a way, Chryed have become...not bigger than the show, exactly, but what they've come to mean to us will endure regardless of whatever EE do to them. Of course, I'd love it if the Gary Lucy sl doesn't involve cheating and is actually a well written, original sl with lots of screentime, but I'm prepared and ready for the worst :sleep:

Afternoon JN and Thank You:D

i agree, we will follow them to what ever they do, cause we know how talented they are outside of ee, and it will be ee's loss and our gain cause we can then see them both more times in the flesh;):sleep:
    This discussion has been closed.