Gary wont win

2»

Comments

• rhizo_maniarhizo_mania Posts: 4,465
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I would be really surprised if Gary was to win, as the usual xenophobia will creep in if he makes it to the final it always happens, cannot let a foreigner beat a brit, people would rather vote for someone famous for claiming benefits, or an electrician who watches TV.

I would like to see Gary win now myself, it would break the mold as he would be the first American to win CBB UK, and he has been on a so called journey in there with plenty of up's and downs, and he has also entertained but I would still be surprised at a win.....
  • sheila bligesheila blige Posts: 8,012
    Forum Member
    Amaretto2 wrote: »
    I agree.

Dee has replaced Cheryl Cole as the Nation's Sweetheart and is regarded as being quite inspirational. No way she doesn't win.

Agreed 100% She'll soon announce she's had a tattoo of a giant redwood tree on her arse (at least as much as could fit in), marry an Italian man with vague links to some distant nobility, be taken on by Simon Cowell as the fifth judge on the next series of X-Factor and to crown her final victory in the 'dole is good - work is bad' ethic - she'll win an Emmy for her supporting role as a long-lost sister of the Dowager Countess of Grantchester in Downton Abbey.
  • sheila bligesheila blige Posts: 8,012
    Forum Member
    Aura101 wrote: »
    James will win.
    there will be uproar on facebook, people claiming they are never watching again, never voting again, OFCOM shall be informed, they will laugh hysterically at all the strange people complaining, then bin all the complaints whilst channel 5 release a statement.
    all forgotten by january

I'd rather James won than Dee, Ricci or George. But Dee will win.
  • jackyo55jackyo55 Posts: 19,879
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i think the one vote and your up may not come into play in the next round of nominations ..as there is a chance everyone might get one ..and i doubt they will want an all up till its vote to win
  • Jilly54Jilly54 Posts: 862
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i have a feeling bb will start to edit Gary badly in this last week. i think its already started actually, bb has its winner and i dont think its Gary, Dee or James id say, i can see a Helen happening all over again.
  • NosaerNosaer Posts: 3,431
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dee will go the first time she is up, to massive boos. Bit like Linda whatsername last time.
  • CallousCallous Posts: 11,957
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jerrybob wrote: »
    He is. Wonder who he'll make a play for now his sweetheart has gone. Edele/Lauren - he's going to make a tit of himself (even bigger one than he already is).

Well he has been cuddling with Edele as well as Stephanie for the last week or two anyway.
  • Joe_McMinnJoe_McMinn Posts: 257
    Forum Member
    xenophobia .. I really whish these 'phobias' would stop popping up.. If peeps dont like you they dont like you.. Its not phobia.. its personality. we have different personalities... not xenophobia
  • Stefano92Stefano92 Posts: 66,393
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I agree. I remember a similar thread saying Ashleigh won't win and everyone laughed and replied with 'of course she will". See what happened....
  • Skip65Skip65 Posts: 1,533
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sadly I think it's all out of our hands,as someone else said recently. It is getting more and more controlled by betting.
  • JerrybobJerrybob Posts: 1,685
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    johnan wrote: »
    He had better not win. What a pathetic joke that would be.

Not as pathetic as a chain--smoking lazy benefit loving nobody.
  • Corey WebsterCorey Webster Posts: 1,490
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ricci will win.

I know this because me and Pam have a bet on it.

I've already mentioned it.
  • AlrightmateAlrightmate Posts: 73,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I would be really surprised if Gary was to win, as the usual xenophobia will creep in if he makes it to the final it always happens, cannot let a foreigner beat a brit, people would rather vote for someone famous for claiming benefits, or an electrician who watches TV.

I would like to see Gary win now myself, it would break the mold as he would be the first American to win CBB UK, and he has been on a so called journey in there with plenty of up's and downs, and he has also entertained but I would still be surprised at a win.....

I get that feeling too. I can imagine Gary getting to the final, and then people will be thinking "Oh, wait a minute, I forgot that he's American. We need someone British to win CBB. Luckily I remembered that".
  • SULLASULLA Posts: 149,789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I agree.

Dee has replaced Cheryl Cole as the Nation's Sweetheart and is regarded as being quite inspirational. No way she doesn't win.

Yes. She a babe:o
  • greenyonegreenyone Posts: 3,545
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aura101 wrote: »
    James will win.
    there will be uproar on facebook, people claiming they are never watching again, never voting again, OFCOM shall be informed, they will laugh hysterically at all the strange people complaining, then bin all the complaints whilst channel 5 release a statement.
    all forgotten by january

Sounds feasible to me :)
  • 70git70git Posts: 40
    Forum Member
    There is no way Gary will win, BB will make sure of that this week with there
    editing or if that fails with a busy phone line the final 3 will be Dee James and George
  • Jilly54Jilly54 Posts: 862
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    70git wrote: »
    There is no way Gary will win, BB will make sure of that this week with there
    editing or if that fails with a busy phone line the final 3 will be Dee James and George

i feel exactly the same you're spot on!!
  • Dave MacDave Mac Posts: 2,047
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    James will win unfortunately.

This week will be full of bad edits for Gary and full of James centric edits and tasks. It's the way C5 roll. Predictable but hopefully beneficial @ 12/1 :)
  • rowing8rowing8 Posts: 210
    Forum Member
    I agree.

God ! I feel sick !
  • HeavenlyHeavenly Posts: 31,915
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    QueenPixie wrote: »
    I am 10000000% sure about this. Its either George or Dee or James.

I agree - think it will unfortunately be George.
  • ruffleruffle Posts: 4,535
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cherry pip wrote: »
    I hope you're way off base there. It's a sad reflection on this country if someone like Dee wins. Loathsome liar and manipulator.

I've loved Gary's acting career and his patience levels have been tested to the hilt with how he's been treated in there. He's not perfect by any means but his heart is in the right place. He deserves the title to me.

It did not get any worse when Helen won so why can't dee win anything is potable
  • Fruit_FlyFruit_Fly Posts: 1,025
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ruffle wrote: »
    It did not get any worse when Helen won so why can't dee win anything is potable
    You've never tried my home-made lager :D:D
  • Joanne yyJoanne yy Posts: 2,479
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JB3 wrote: »
    George is horrible.

I agree - I really dislike him - his laugh is so false - I am not a fan of Gary's but would prefer his company any day :kitty: