They seemed a friendly bunch of lads

Comments

• bettingcriticbettingcritic Posts: 118
    Forum Member
    Lucky they got as far as they did!
  • Nobby BurtonNobby Burton Posts: 1,869
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Also, why did Josh kiss Gary on the cheek but only shake Nicole's hand?
  • BlueStreakBlueStreak Posts: 11,145
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Also, why did Josh kiss Gary on the cheek but only shake Nicole's hand?

I think he didn't realise Nicole was going to hold out her hand so quickly shook it before he had to sing again. I don't think there was time for anything else. That was my impression anyway.

:)
  • TreewatcherTreewatcher Posts: 1,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Because he prefers boys to girls? Because he's scared of Nicole? Because Gary is closer to them and maybe talks to them more (and mentors them off screen).
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,691
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This interview of theirs is hilarious

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3AOmcequ58
  • rebellionrebellion Posts: 851
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Josh and Jaymi are gorgeous!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,888
    Forum Member
    They seem like lovely lads.
  • goonernataliegoonernatalie Posts: 4,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    abibble wrote: »
    This interview of theirs is hilarious

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3AOmcequ58

The interviewer is rubbish how on earth did he get to do interviews:confused:
    He is very rude,someone who has got a job to do interviews should be able to interview without being X rated
  • rbdcayrbdcay Posts: 12,041
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The interviewer is rubbish how on earth did he get to do interviews:confused:
    He is very rude,someone who has got a job to do interviews should be able to interview without being X rated

I take it you are not a Holy Moly reader then. This is James Ince way, irreverent and sweary, David Frost it is not meant to be.
  • goonernataliegoonernatalie Posts: 4,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I never heard of James Ince
    My view is that if you going to do an interview you should do an interview without swearing or being rude.
    If you need to be rude-
    Any rudeness should be for any X rated magacines or late night theatre
  • yohinnchildyohinnchild Posts: 52,530
    Forum Member
    I thought the interview was funny - more so because Jaymi knew what he was talking about (with regards Grindr and Beard's etc and could join in) and the others completely didn't and were basically bemused and confused by the whole thing.

Jaymi comes across so well in interviews :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 306
    Forum Member
    I can't take my eyes off Jaymi in interviews! Don't know why though.... he just has bags of charisma.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 386
    Forum Member
    I liked these Union J lads a lot. I don't think I would ever buy their records, but I thought they were nice lads with good voices. I thought their farewell performance was my favourite moment of this series. They looked so humble and grateful for making it this far.
  • glyn9799glyn9799 Posts: 7,391
    Forum Member
    I can't take my eyes off Jaymi in interviews! Don't know why though.... he just has bags of charisma.

I think i'm slightly in love with him :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 306
    Forum Member
    glyn9799 wrote: »
    I think i'm slightly in love with him :D

Haha I think maybe I am too! :D
  • ladydancer1ladydancer1 Posts: 1,315
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought the interview was funny - more so because Jaymi knew what he was talking about (with regards Grindr and Beard's etc and could join in) and the others completely didn't and were basically bemused and confused by the whole thing.

Jaymi comes across so well in interviews :D

Totally agree, it was a hilarious interview on a few different levels. Thanks for the link Abibble.:)
  • EvilredzebraEvilredzebra Posts: 16,160
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They are what One Direction should have been - nice lads with a bit of talent as well. Shame they'll probably get lost thanks to the focus on the other five.

Right place - wrong time.
  • InsomniacParadeInsomniacParade Posts: 1,938
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I never heard of James Ince
    My view is that if you going to do an interview you should do an interview without swearing or being rude.
    If you need to be rude-
    Any rudeness should be for any X rated magacines or late night theatre

Then you would be happy with every other interview that they do where the questions are all the same and the answers are rehearsed and scripted by somebody outside the band.

Personally, I find it much funnier to watch Jaymi attempt to describe Grindr to his bandmates and find that the Holy Moly interviews far more enlightening than others for learning about the actual personalities of the acts.
  • kitten12kitten12 Posts: 3,505
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    FFS why JAYMI? It is J A M I E
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 67
    Forum Member
    I think they are very likeable boys and deserved to be in the final instead of 'he who must not be named'. I'm on angry mum's side, if you've seen the video! My family are looking forward to seeing them on the tour and hope they do well. We actually think they were better than 1D at this stage in the competition.
  • kitten12kitten12 Posts: 3,505
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jox1280 wrote: »
    We actually think they were better than 1D at this stage in the competition.

My arse farts have more musicality than those herberts
  • EvilLlamaThingyEvilLlamaThingy Posts: 6,667
    Forum Member
    kitten12 wrote: »
    FFS why JAYMI? It is J A M I E

Fun fact: There are different ways of spelling things sometimes.