Options

Winston or Christopher? Who will win BB15?

2»

Comments

• Options
    KDDS07KDDS07 Posts: 5,861
    Forum Member
    I think Christopher will win because he has been the least controversial in the house. He has not had an easy ride and yet he has kept his cool and dignity through it all. Christopher would be a very worthy winner.

I would really hate to see Winston win.
  • Options
    Owen19Owen19 Posts: 13,198
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ashleigh has the biggest and most obsessed fan-base I think (not saying all her fans are like that) but I fear she's going to ruin it for herself at the last hurdle meaning she'll only scrape a 2nd or 3rd position, she's already starting to show the cracks.

I think Zoe is going to go on Friday for some reason, possibly Chris. Mark has completely destroyed his chances of getting to the final, never mind winning. Pav won't make it. I agree and think the final five will be Ash, Helen, Winston, Ashleigh and Christopher.

My prediction:

5th. Ash
    4th. Helen
    3rd. Winston
    2nd. Ashleigh
    1st. Christopher
  • Options
    lulu glulu g Posts: 52,649
    Forum Member
    Ownnnn wrote: »
    Ashleigh has the biggest and most obsessed fan-base I think (not saying all her fans are like that) but I fear she's going to ruin it for herself at the last hurdle meaning she'll only scrape a 2nd or 3rd position, she's already starting to show the cracks.

I think Zoe is going to go on Friday for some reason, possibly Chris. Mark has completely destroyed his chances of getting to the final, never mind winning. Pav won't make it. I agree and think the final five will be Ash, Helen, Winston, Ashleigh and Christopher.

My prediction:

5th. Ash
    4th. Helen
    3rd. Winston
    2nd. Ashleigh
    1st. Christopher
    But for Mark to not get to the final, he would have to be nominated, and by a few people. I simply can't see anyone nominating him.
  • Options
    Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lulu g wrote: »
    But for Mark to not get to the final, he would have to be nominated, and by a few people. I simply can't see anyone nominating him.

I can. I think the comments from the public have really opened their eyes and his blatant lying hasn't gone unnoticed either. :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 660
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    it will be a Winston vs Ashleigh final they are the best looking hms and Christopher is just not teen friendly he is a bit geeky for the casual viewer and Ashleigh fans are very loyal if she can be this popular after bb stiched her up she still has a good chance
  • Options
    johnanjohnan Posts: 3,368
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Please not Chrisopher, he behaves like a child in a grown up world.
  • Options
    paralaxparalax Posts: 12,127
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I like Christopher and he would be a worthy winner.
  • Options
    KatrinaKKatrinaK Posts: 32,261
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Christopher! :D
  • Options
    SunnydaysSunnydays Posts: 12,279
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Who wins.........Betfair usually.......
  • Options
    yogacatsyogacats Posts: 6,954
    Forum Member
    Hope it isn't Winston ... total nonentity.
  • Options
    lulu glulu g Posts: 52,649
    Forum Member
    I can. I think the comments from the public have really opened their eyes and his blatant lying hasn't gone unnoticed either. :D
    I hope you're right, but I'm still not so sure. Who can you see nominating him?
  • Options
    Lucy LouLucy Lou Posts: 8,574
    Forum Member
    I suspect it could be Winston :( but, I still have lots of hope that Christopher wins.
    It would be a wonderful end to the series.
  • Options
    KDDS07KDDS07 Posts: 5,861
    Forum Member
    it will be a Winston vs Ashleigh final they are the best looking hms and Christopher is just not teen friendly he is a bit geeky for the casual viewer and Ashleigh fans are very loyal if she can be this popular after bb stiched her up she still has a good chance

Ashleigh has a lot of support but she also has a lot of detractors. Christopher may not quite have the fan base but pretty much no one has any problem with him. The difference between Christopher and Winston, I think, is that Christopher has been a bigger character in that house. Winston has had it very easy and therefore is very forgetable. I really can't see anyone spending their money to save Winston. There is a lot more emotion around Christopher.
  • Options
    SylviaSylvia Posts: 14,586
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't mind who wins now so long as it's not Ashleigh or one of the newbies.