Options

What do you think of people who take items to work in plastic bags?

rufusrainrufusrain Posts: 923
Forum Member
✭✭
To me it looks very unprofessional.

If your bringing in your lunch or other items then buy a small satchel or shoulder bag.

This one guy has been bringing in this same blue corner shop crumpled plastic bag for over a week now and worse still his lunch is loose as I could make out shape of a banana poking through. I can't begin to imagine the state of his kitchen.

Comments

• Options
    EStaffs90EStaffs90 Posts: 13,722
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    As soon as I saw "what do you think* of", I instantly thought it was a rufusrain thread.

It turns out I was right.

* - Or, as it actually is, "what do you thing of".
  • Options
    venusinflaresvenusinflares Posts: 4,194
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I take my dinner to work in a jute bag. Is this acceptable?
  • Options
    AllyourKittyAllyourKitty Posts: 897
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    rufusrain wrote: »

If your bringing in your lunch or other items then buy a small satchel or shoulder bag.

This one guy has been bringing in this same blue corner shop crumpled plastic bag for over a week now and worse still his lunch is loose as I could make out shape of a banana poking through. I can't begin to imagine the state of his kitchen.

This is a wind up right?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I take my dinner to work in a jute bag. Is this acceptable?

It's better than a plastic one.
  • Options
    jarryhackjarryhack Posts: 5,076
    Forum Member
    My husband does. The naughty boy. Just wait till I tell him somebody posting on a forum doesn't approve. I'm sure he will stop immediately.
  • Options
    Miss XYZMiss XYZ Posts: 14,023
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think they're scum. Absolute scum. Almost as bad as the people who leave pegs on the washing line and send birthday cards using second class stamps.
  • Options
    MudboxMudbox Posts: 10,110
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    should you be looking at his banana?
  • Options
    NX-74205NX-74205 Posts: 4,691
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This is a wind up right?

Of course it is. I doubt if the OP even has a job.
  • Options
    venusinflaresvenusinflares Posts: 4,194
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Miss XYZ wrote: »
    I think they're scum. Absolute scum. Almost as bad as the people who leave pegs on the washing line and send birthday cards using second class stamps.

You forgot the people who take their own bags to the supermarket!

They are the worst kind of scum!
  • Options
    Toby LaRhoneToby LaRhone Posts: 12,916
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This is a wind up right?
    No it's another "look at me" thread from him.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Miss XYZ wrote: »

I would not be surprised if a person who does one thing also does another as it's all very slovenly behavior.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mudbox wrote: »
    should you be looking at his banana?

It was poking out and when I saw him eat it later it was obviously out of date.
  • Options
    Sunset DaleSunset Dale Posts: 1,732
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

And what if someone brought in a bag filled with cakes, and biscuits and other nice things for everyone. That would soon shut you up, you'd be running over to them pretending to be best mates with them. You'd be like 'Oh a cake for me?' nom nom nom:D
  • Options
    Jim_McIntoshJim_McIntosh Posts: 5,866
    Forum Member
    Shocking, scandalous, disgusting, depressing, inconsiderate, rude, unhygienic, immoral, evil, wrong, crass, brash, ignorant, ignoble....it's all these things and more.

He's obviously trying to send some sort of message to you with his use of such a bag as no-one would ever use a disposable bag to carry things.....ha ha ha. That would be ridiculous under normal circumstances! Makes you wonder what he's up to? A spy maybe, or an alien? Maybe an alien spy?

Have you alerted the authorities? Everyone should know about this!
  • Options
    farmer bobfarmer bob Posts: 27,595
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Its a form of re-cycling.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    And what if someone brought in a bag filled with cakes, and biscuits and other nice things for everyone. That would soon shut you up, you'd be running over to them pretending to be best mates with them. You'd be like 'Oh a cake for me?' nom nom nom:D

Please I would not want food poisoning and plastic is a cacogenic. Who would want to eat an unclean cancer cake? not me for sure.
  • Options
    farmer bobfarmer bob Posts: 27,595
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Tartan bananas. Yum
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    farmer bob wrote: »
    Its a form of re-cycling.

So is pooing in your garden but I would not do it.
  • Options
    Sunset DaleSunset Dale Posts: 1,732
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Please I would not want food poisoning and plastic is a cacogenic. Who would want to eat an unclean cancer cake? not me for sure.

What from sealed food? You're not going to get cancer from a cake being placed in a plastic container or a plastic wrapping. If you believe that then I feel very sorry for you. Unless you've been eating them thinking its compulsory to eat the packaging? lol I've just got this vision of you chewing on some plastic now looking very angry. >:(>:(:D:D
  • Options
    marianna01marianna01 Posts: 2,598
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Shocking, scandalous, disgusting, depressing, inconsiderate, rude, unhygienic, immoral, evil, wrong, crass, brash, ignorant, ignoble....it's all these things and more.

He's obviously trying to send some sort of message to you with his use of such a bag as no-one would ever use a disposable bag to carry things.....ha ha ha. That would be ridiculous under normal circumstances! Makes you wonder what he's up to? A spy maybe, or an alien? Maybe an alien spy?

Have you alerted the authorities? Everyone should know about this!

BIB ....... and that is only the banana skin!
  • Options
    MudboxMudbox Posts: 10,110
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The Green Party are against carrier bags....I think it is their main policy.
  • Options
    bossoftheworldbossoftheworld Posts: 4,941
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    PMSL this is the funniest thread today!
  • Options
    delazarousdelazarous Posts: 503
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You truly revel in snobbery and aggrievement, don't you? Your life must be very difficult.
  • Options
    CaptainObvious_CaptainObvious_ Posts: 3,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

what you talking about? spotty bananas are the best

Get some banana knowledge ffs

>:(
  • Options
    lea_uklea_uk Posts: 9,648
    Forum Member
    Yet another 'What do you think of people who....' thread from the OP.