Pixie has gone. Please get over it!

Vodka_DrinkaVodka_Drinka Posts: 28,740
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I thought the people whinging about the injustice of her departure would have got over it by now, but no, they are still here whining on about it's the worst semi final ever because she's not on it, after every ones only done one dance!

I wonder how many of those complaining actually picked up the phone and voted for her?

She's gone, get over it.

Comments

• bigbro24bigbro24 Posts: 11,987
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    LOL :D
    Honestly it's all so OTT and dramatic, I really liked Pixie and Trent but people need to get over it, if she was that popular she wouldn't have been in teh dance off
  • Vodka_DrinkaVodka_Drinka Posts: 28,740
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Indeed. She just didn't connect with the viewers, end of.
  • XassyXassy Posts: 9,365
    Forum Member
    I know, it's a bit pathetic now. It's only a TV show!
  • Cloudy2Cloudy2 Posts: 6,859
    Forum Member
    I agree, between Pixie should still be there and Darcey is a terrible judge the show thread has not been good tonight.
  • fizzycatfizzycat Posts: 6,120
    Forum Member
    You mean all those Pixie fans who were threatening/promising last week to stop watching? :D If only they'd kept their word!

You'd think they'd be tired of sour grapes by now. Bless 'em - they're so cute when they're cross. :D
  • donna255donna255 Posts: 10,138
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Agree.

Strange how they after the mass walk out all are still here and still whining about how Pixie should be here. Bored now.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    fizzycat wrote: »
    You mean all those Pixie fans who were threatening/promising last week to stop watching? :D If only they'd kept their word!

You'd think they'd be tired of sour grapes by now. Bless 'em - they're so cute when they're cross. :D

It's quite pathetic really. Every year there is a shock early departure. Remember Austin Healey? This forum is getting more and more like the X Factor forum with all the stropping and tantruming.
  • j4Rosej4Rose Posts: 5,482
    Forum Member
    People can say what they want on here (within reason). You should 'get over' yourself.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    But Austin was robbed:D
  • PilotofthestormPilotofthestorm Posts: 3,279
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Might help if threads like this didn't stir the pot as it were......Pixie was robbed though 😉
  • SeasideLadySeasideLady Posts: 20,766
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Might help if threads like this didn't stir the pot as it were......Pixie was robbed though 😉

I agree - why another thread about Pixie for goodness sake.
  • Dragonlady 25Dragonlady 25 Posts: 8,587
    Forum Member
    bigbro24 wrote: »
    Honestly it's all so OTT and dramatic, I really liked Pixie and Trent but people need to get over it, if she was that popular she wouldn't have been in teh dance off

Precisely!!!
  • *Liya**Liya* Posts: 5,978
    Forum Member
    Several of her dances deserved to get the first 40 of the series.
  • RedOrDead36RedOrDead36 Posts: 1,629
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If you think she wasn't missed tonight you are quite simply wrong. That's why she's still being talked about.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hey why not buy her music, go on show your support.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 240
    Forum Member
    Why are you telling people what they can and can't say? There are many things said on here I don't agree with, but I don't go ranting about it...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    donna255 wrote: »
    Hey why not buy her music, go on show your support.

From what I've heard she could do with more people buying her music ;-):D
    Forum Member

Like she needed more people voting for her last week.
  • fifitrixibellefifitrixibelle Posts: 3,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree - why another thread about Pixie for goodness sake.

Lol, indeed!!......those getting agitated by anyone mentioning Pixie outnumber those who actually mention her 10-1......wasn't going to mention it but will now :p:p Pixie was sorely missed, the show tonight was on the whole woeful, the judges know it too, hence the ludicrous scores and comments....a 9 for Simon with a dance stuffed full of error's hahaha :D
  • lightonmyfeetlightonmyfeet Posts: 1,767
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

:)
    Like she needed more people voting for her last week.

:)

Twitter was full of people wailing about the fact that the "best dancer was not in the show". if that had been so last week then she would still be here???:confused: Same as Karen Hardy saying on ITT that Pixie should not have been in the DO,(i.e too good?) but Simon was better (i.e Pixie was not so good).

Oh well, in my confused state I kept wondering where Austen was too and whether Lisa Snowden would be in the DO again. Then I thought I saw Colin dancing with dolls and being robbed of the glitterball.
  • Walter NeffWalter Neff Posts: 9,145
    Forum Member

I wonder how many of those complaining actually picked up the phone and voted for her?

Funny that you should mention that, the one poster who has complained more than anyone proudly boasts that he never votes, yet he can't seem to understand why she was in the D.O. :confused: ;-)
  • Malc LondonMalc London Posts: 2,119
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Don't forget it was Len who sent her home, not the viewers.
  • Scorpio2Scorpio2 Posts: 5,632
    Forum Member
    bigbro24 wrote: »

What has popularity got to do with anything?:confused: She was in the dance off once and it was the quarter finals. Anyone could've found themselves there not just Pixie. If she was unpopular she would have been in it much earlier.
    Forum Member
    Don't forget it was Len who sent her home, not the viewers.

Because Simon danced better in the DO. That's his job!! If she'd been so popular, she wouldn't have been in the dance off.
  • cantoscantos Posts: 7,368
    Forum Member
    I did miss her tonight especially in the first part of the show as they were all pretty poor.