Calling Tulisa a chav...

Comments

• DarcyprincessDarcyprincess Posts: 25,693
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Scrubber wrote: »
    She IS a chav just dressed up nice. She is so out of place on the show, no class, no charisma, no talent, no likeability, no presence, no tic-tacs.

Totally agree and she is a rubbish judge as well!
  • Starry EyedStarry Eyed Posts: 1,569
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She seems to go out of her way to be one (didn't she have a middle-class upbringing?) so it's probably like a badge of honor for her to be called a chav. If not, maybe she should try being less of a wannabe? She's so desperate it's embarrassing, especially as she's going to be in her mid-twenties before long.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 845
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jackbell wrote: »
    It's ironic that people call her (and Cheryl Cole) 'chavs' yet they have millions from a successful creative career. I often wonder about the lifestyles of those people who call others 'chavs'.

Being 'chavy' has little to do with money and much more to do with thought processes and bad taste. Cheryl could hardly be described as creative or talented. She was lucky and pretty enough to get enough votes to get a place in a manufactured girl band.

Then she did a posh and got herself a famous footballer to seal the deal. Didn't even have enough sense to pick a decent one though, even Posh outdid her there. She has got through on her looks alone, nothing else.

Tulisa has a bit more to her - but is quickly becoming a let-down.
  • InsomniacParadeInsomniacParade Posts: 1,938
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes because being an attractive female automatically make you a chav :rolleyes:
  • ScrubberScrubber Posts: 4,106
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes because being an attractive female automatically make you a chav :rolleyes:

lololololol attractive?
  • MysteryxxxxxMysteryxxxxx Posts: 208
    Forum Member
    Chav is just a word used to describe white people who usually are young and have a certain attitude or dress a certain way, i think it's overused and misused and really a lack of intellect insult.

I never seen anyone call a black person a chav. Tulisa is urban/ghetto/street maybe but chav, not really.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lololololol attractive?

If that is referring to Tulisa then she is hardly hideous either.

But my post was a response to the one directly above mine who was talking about Cheryl Cole who is generally regarded as attractive, yes.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 29,701
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't like Tulisa but I'm not going to label her.
  • Zack06Zack06 Posts: 28,304
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It doesn't matter how much money and success she has, she is just distasteful and classless. Her mannerisms are so crass and obnoxious and she just seems so low rent, and that's without taking the 'sex tape' into consideration.
  • ScrubberScrubber Posts: 4,106
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If that is referring to Tulisa then she is hardly hideous either.

But my post was a response to the one directly above mine who was talking about Cheryl Cole who is generally regarded as attractive, yes.

Forgive me, Cheryl is attractive (but dull)

Tulisa is not attractive.
  • MysteryxxxxxMysteryxxxxx Posts: 208
    Forum Member
    Zack06 wrote: »
    It doesn't matter how much money and success she has, she is just distasteful and classless. Her mannerisms are so crass and obnoxious and she just seems so low rent, and that's without taking the 'sex tape' into consideration.

It is easy to judge. The sex tape is nothing that can happen to anyone. from your post i would think you're describing some horrible bitch who picks her nose and snarls at people.

This is nonsense, and really you seem like a snob. ''low rent'' really now. I seen a lot of people hate Tulisa for being ''too common'' I mean these type of things are just more reflective of the people making them than those being labelled.

She has some bad personality traits but crass, low rent and obnoxious are just over the top and false.
  • PoppybearPoppybear Posts: 152
    Forum Member
    CBFreak wrote: »
    I find this Anti Tulisa threads to be very uncomfortable. Nothing wrong with questioning her decision but referencing her in such derogatory manners is just plain nasty.

I agree, I can't understand why she is so unpopular. The comments after the vote have been really nasty, to be honest I don't know why it shouldn't all be down to the public vote.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    CBFreak wrote: »
    I find this Anti Tulisa threads to be very uncomfortable. Nothing wrong with questioning her decision but referencing her in such derogatory manners is just plain nasty.

It just shows the true side of people.

I never understood this hate for Tulisa.,,,,,,I can never hate or label someone that I've never met before.

LOL, people always going on about the the sex tape this and that like it's affected their lives. People really need to get a grip here and like move on
  • E05297535E05297535 Posts: 5,602
    Forum Member
    Chav is just a word used to describe white people who usually are young and have a certain attitude or dress a certain way, i think it's overused and misused and really a lack of intellect insult.

I never seen anyone call a black person a chav. Tulisa is urban/ghetto/street maybe but chav, not really.

Black folks AINT chavs.....and Tulisa AINT blAck...she's a CHAV!!!
  • Nastyman69Nastyman69 Posts: 4,497
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think it's unfair to label her like that
  • EchoFallsEchoFalls Posts: 3,426
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nastyman69 wrote: »
    I think it's unfair to label her like that

If the cap fits......
  • E05297535E05297535 Posts: 5,602
    Forum Member
    (QUOTE=Mysteryxxxxx;62129488]It is easy to judge.[/QUOTE]

Yes, you were judging Misha B on a personal level, quite alot this evening on another thread that was discussing her new single comiñg out today!! So you should know about judging a person so easily!!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,230
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It is easy to judge. The sex tape is nothing that can happen to anyone. from your post i would think you're describing some horrible bitch who picks her nose and snarls at people.

This is nonsense, and really you seem like a snob. ''low rent'' really now. I seen a lot of people hate Tulisa for being ''too common'' I mean these type of things are just more reflective of the people making them than those being labelled.

She has some bad personality traits but crass, low rent and obnoxious are just over the top and false.

I agree with you. I'm indifferent towards Tulisa, but when people call her a chav I think it says more about them than it does get. It's not very classy is it to throw names around.

Also Zack, aren't you the poster who is forever sticking up for Alexandra Burke? Complaining that she gets a hard time from the public.
    I am not an Alex fan at all, yet I haven't said a bad word about her and feel sorry for her that she gets called names, in the same way that I feel sorry for Tulisa. It's just not nice. Maybe you should think about that.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 334
    Forum Member
    Put it this way... How on earth can young girls look up to her, when she sat on this morning and said she never left the house without carrying a knife...
    Look back at the old N dubz videos she was always making gun references and stuff shes HORRIBLE!!!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ozzie89uk wrote: »
    Put it this way... How on earth can young girls look up to her, when she sat on this morning and said she never left the house without carrying a knife...
    Look back at the old N dubz videos she was always making gun references and stuff shes HORRIBLE!!!!

How lovely it must be to live in a world that is completely black and white.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 334
    Forum Member
    How lovely it must be to live in a world that is completely black and white.

I see so you think it is acceptable for someone to carry a weapon round with them ?????

All the stuff in the tabloids to prevent knife crime and you have someone on televison saying that they used to carry a knife round with them all the time and she didnt think that was wrong??
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,230
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I see so you think it is acceptable for someone to carry a weapon round with them ?????

All the stuff in the tabloids to prevent knife crime and you have someone on televison saying that they used to carry a knife round with them all the time and she didnt think that was wrong??

I didn't see the interview so don't know what Tulisa said/the context of it, however I just want to point out that unfortunately today, many people feel they have to carry a weapon around with them. Not because they want to use it, but because they are scared for their own safety.
    I'm not saying its a good idea, and I am lucky in that I don't live in an area or environment where I feel it's necessary for me to, but some people obviously do.

I have carried pepper spray and the alarms that make a high pitched noise, when I've had to make my way home alone in the dark. It certainly wasn't because I wanted to blind or deafen someone, just protect myself, and I believe it's a similar thing.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,028
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She IS a chav just dressed up nice. She is so out of place on the show, no class, no charisma, no talent, no likeability, no presence, no tic-tacs.

Woo-hoo!! Love it. One of the many things that annoys me about her, is the self-satisfied comments about the contestants talent. When nearly all of them have got more talent in their big toe, than she has, or will ever have, in her entire body. She's a a jumped up talentless ****er. If I was a contestant on the show. I would be struggling to take any advice or criticism from the likes of her. And before people start going on about having a go. She's one of the most aggressive, and nasty people ever to be a judge on the X factor. And gives as good as she gets. She doesn't give a **** about anyone, except Tulisa. So don't worry, she can take it on the chin. As we've seen in that infamous YouTube video. lol. Quite frankly, she's an embarrassment to herself, and the show. Get rid.
  • BobbyMcGeeBobbyMcGee Posts: 534
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

infact what she said was

"yes i had to carry a wepaon sometimes to protect myself, at the time that was completely normal in my world so i didnt see a problem, but now i can see that that isnt normal."

sadly, that is very real in some peoples worlds. the world is a dangerous place.