Revenge US series 2 (possible spoilers in this thread)

1121314151618»

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,501
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Holy Sh!t !!!!!!!!!

:D

Best. Casting. Ever
  • Shawn_LunnShawn_Lunn Posts: 9,353
    Forum Member
    I approve of it too.
  • dee123dee123 Posts: 46,258
    Forum Member
    Forget Emily/Amanda. I'd rather him hook up with Nolan.
    Forum Member
    dee123 wrote: »
    Forget Emily/Amanda. I'd rather him hook up with Nolan.

Funnily enough, I was thinking that too.

Mainly for Victoria's reaction.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,501
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I bet he has his hair dyed black for the role...just wait and see
    Forum Member
    Shawn_Lunn wrote: »
    Funnily enough, I was thinking that too.

Mainly for Victoria's reaction.

Would she really care? Nolan has money.
  • Joe_ZelJoe_Zel Posts: 20,832
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Either way I hope they don't go down the predictable route of putting him with Emily.

She has enough love interests, especially if Aiden returns. If they give her anymore it'll kill the show. :D
  • WolfGirl2WolfGirl2 Posts: 356
    Forum Member
    Emily has enough love interests anymore and it will be beyond ridiculous. I think hooking up with Nolan would be more interesting whether genuine or as a manipulation.
  • topgooner100topgooner100 Posts: 2,003
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So Revengers who's seen the new Season 3 Promo? I so want this show back right now cannot wait for September 29 It looks amazing and shocking!!!!

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/ustv/s186/revenge/news/a507783/revenge-shock-season-3-promo-a-shooting-shirtless-justin-hartley.html
  • Collins1965Collins1965 Posts: 13,912
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Shawn_Lunn wrote: »

I predict he will be all warped and twisted like Adam Carrington was in Dynasty - brilliant!
    Forum Member
    So Revengers who's seen the new Season 3 Promo? I so want this show back right now cannot wait for September 29 It looks amazing and shocking!!!!

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/ustv/s186/revenge/news/a507783/revenge-shock-season-3-promo-a-shooting-shirtless-justin-hartley.html

Just watched.

Holy hell, I really wanna see this season now.
  • boab34boab34 Posts: 1,424
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

oh no not the who shot JR route :sleep:
  • lovetochatlovetochat Posts: 737
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    boab34 wrote: »

Yeah, and if that is the midseason finale cliffhanger (as with previous seasons) then shes obviously going to survive - or are they going to continue the second half of the season without her ? :rolleyes:;)

New Season 3 now has its own thread!!!

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1877999
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

They did it with Daniel/Tyler and then later with a body on a boat, hardly anything new for the show.

lovetochat wrote: »
    Yeah, and if that is the midseason finale cliffhanger (as with previous seasons) then shes obviously going to survive - or are they going to continue the second half of the season without her ? :rolleyes:;)

New Season 3 now has its own thread!!!

It's not a midseason cliffhanger, it's this seasons flash forward. Just like the shooting on the beach and body on the boat.
    Therefore the mystery will be resolved at midseason.

I'm hazarding a guess Emily has either set up the situation to make it look like she's been shot to get something or completely fake her death.

For some reason I really don't see it being a "Who Shot Emily?".

But I'm more disturbed by Emily Van Camp's interview where she claimed Patrick and Victoria's relationship creepy and bordering on incestuous. :eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Joe_Zel wrote: »
    They did it with Daniel/Tyler and then later with a body on a boat, hardly anything new for the show.

but Tyler wasn't the central character unlike Emily or JR ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    but Tyler wasn't the central character unlike Emily or JR ;)

Daniel was a main character, who was the basis of the 'who shot' mystery until it was revealed to not be him.

Either way, it's the classic soap "whodunnit" so yawning about it being used when the show has its foundations in such mysteries is a mystery within itself. ;)

I'd say it's obviously staged though so either way it won't matter.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Daniel was a main character, who was the basis of the 'who shot' mystery until it was revealed to not be him.

Either way, it's the classic soap "whodunnit" so yawning about it being used when the show has its foundations in such mysteries is a mystery within itself. ;)

I'd say it's obviously staged though so either way it won't matter.

Dan was never the central character, Emily is and her revenge is the premise of this series not Dan's apparent shooting
    iirc Dan/Josh Bowman was originally meant to be killed but he became so popular with viewers that they wrote out Tyler instead
    using the 'who shot central character' opener for series 3 after having used the 'who shot minor character' opener for series 1 makes it an even bigger yawn imo :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dan was never the central character, Emily is and her revenge is the premise of this series not Dan's apparent shooting
    iirc Dan/Josh Bowman was originally meant to be killed but he became so popular with viewers that they wrote out Tyler instead
    using the 'who shot central character' opener for series 3 after having used the 'who shot minor character' opener for series 1 makes it an even bigger yawn imo :p

I never said he was central, I said MAIN. Not a minor character, a main cast member.

I never said his shooting was the premise of the show, just as Emily's shooting isn't the premise of the show. I said, his shooting was the flashforward for season 1, hers is the flash forward for season 3. Obviously under very different circumstances.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I never said he was central, I said MAIN. Not a minor character, a main cast member.

I never said his shooting was the premise of the show, just as Emily's shooting isn't the premise of the show. I said, his shooting was the flashforward for season 1, hers is the flash forward for season 3. Obviously under very different circumstances.

but Dan was never meant to be a main character during the shooting opener for s1 and only became one later on when the writer changed his mind
    plus the victim's identity in the flash forwards you mentioned was still open to question but not in Emily's case here
    and since you now agree with me that Dan was never a central character (unlike Emily/JR) you can hardly equate his shooting opener with Emily's ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    but Dan was never meant to be a main character during the shooting opener for s1 and only became one later on when the writer changed his mind
    plus the victim's identity in the flash forwards you mentioned was still open to question but not in Emily's case here
    and since you now agree with me that Dan was never a central character (unlike Emily/JR) you can hardly equate his shooting opener with Emily's ;)

Yes, I can. The comparison with JR is about any major character. Daniel and Emily are both major characters in the show. She is the central character but there are other major characters the show requires, Daniel and Victoria being two of them.

Daniel was always a major character, as a series regular too. As the showrunner said, he always left the shooting on the beach open for change. They didn't make a final decision until it came to write that episode but it was never outright decided the character would die.

Even the actor said when he got the part he mentioned that it seems it would only be temporary, the showrunner told him "Don't count on it". :D
  • OrdinaryMorningOrdinaryMorning Posts: 2,602
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

The character is called Daniel, not Dan :rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The character is called Daniel, not Dan :rolleyes:

:yawn:
    Forum Member

No. I think she fakes her death.