Andre's "suffering" (part 2)

Comments

• Jimmy ConnorsJimmy Connors Posts: 117,821
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    If the person extolling all these high-faluting personality traits cannot practice what they preach towards the people that they are preaching to, then I'm not sure that there is any need to bother trying to take that stuff on board. Just ignore the very obvious baiting, the attempts at victimhood and the non sequiturs. It's the way forward.

The passive aggressive approach is obviously learned from the master.:D

I was under the impression it was banter. Unless it's only banter when it suits? It seems to me it is all 'banter' when it's directed in one direction, but anything that comes back is 'baiting' :confused:
  • Holly_EvansHolly_Evans Posts: 1,050
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hmm indeed ;)

:D;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cym wrote: »
    http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/katie-price-peter-andre-obsessed-2655964

Think this article is just about right as to what really happened, both saw this opportunity as a career move, only she changed as she became more involved with the idea of it being a genuine, forever happy family situation, while he still never saw it as anything more than a career move for himself, even though he had fathered two children during this deal, he still could not stand sharing any of the limelight with her, or remaining, as he was always regarded as Mr Jordan.
    Funny thing is, because going solo hasnt brought him the adoration and stardom he planned for, hes now having to recreate a public interest partner, and use the kids he fathered to keep any interest in himself from the family unit he originally abandoned :rolleyes:

Poppycock... imo of course.

In this article KP calls her marriage to PA a career...

"From the moment we stepped out of the jungle, it was a career together."

Then within a sentence she says...

"I thought we had a secure, happy family, something which I have always wanted"

Now call me picky but her marriage could only have been one of these contradictory statements not both. In fact she shows more emotion when talking about having to share custody than she does about her marriage ending... fyi KP sharing custody is about what's best for the children not you.

Both of their careers are and will continue to flounder without each other... they were greater as a unit than they are as individuals... the good guy and the bitch it sells always has always will... without each other they are two dimensional and both desperately trying to recreate the magic formula neither of them will succeed.

KP proved categorically that her 'role' as PA's wife was just that a role... the woman who dated DY to pay back DB... then went on to date AR to pay back PA... back to her two dimensional glamour persona and then whines that she is being smeared.

PA might be a somewhat nice guy but he is a boring one... without the bitchy wife to play off he is mind numbingly tedious... imo of course... Standing up to KP when he left her by giving a reason other than 'I cannot say for my children's sake'... actually making an effort to deal with her for the sake of his children and (both of them) not feeding the press spiteful stories about said children would have gone a long way to garnering some respect.

They did and still do need each other... she is selling bileography's based in a large part on the men she 'has loved and been wronged by' which is adding to her image of a deranged, vindictive ex... he still gets to be the victim to her bitch adding to his image as pathetic man child... the relationship which made them strong and popular in the past is now tearing them apart and they are both so busy trying to be in the right... trying to be the one who is better... so self absorbed in their quest for fame and popular appeal that neither of them appear to care that the real losers... the real victims in their spiral of hate is their children.
  • SupportSupport Posts: 70,750
    Administrator
    A large number of posts have been removed from this thread. If off-topic and disruptive posts continue we will have no choice but to close the thread.
  • j0annej0anne Posts: 2,726
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    is the thread dead?
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    j0anne wrote: »
    is the thread dead?

No, it's just suffering. As normal.
  • gilliedewgilliedew Posts: 7,605
    Forum Member
    lexi22 wrote: »

iLiked that comment:D
  • Sweet_PrincessSweet_Princess Posts: 11,038
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No its Peter still suffering
  • ValderyValdery Posts: 4,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Serious question...who can tell me when the first anti PA thread on DS was posted and by whom...and if possible is there a link to it? Would be really interesting to have a go see at the posts and if any progress/solutions had been made. :)
  • artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »

But not as much as poor pa.

Or anyone reading his ex wife's book - shocking grammar!
  • NotaTypoNotaTypo Posts: 4,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Valdery wrote: »
    Serious question...who can tell me when the first anti PA thread on DS was posted and by whom...and if possible is there a link to it? Would be really interesting to have a go see at the posts and if any progress/solutions had been made. :)
    The search facility should offer up a few results. Probably in other DS forums like music, reality TV and TV too. Look around the dates PA was in the jungle.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    NotaTypo wrote: »
    The search facility should offer up a few results. Probably in other DS forums like music, reality TV and TV too. Look around the dates PA was in the jungle.

Thanks Nota but although interesting...can't be bothered, just thought someone here would have all the data to hand, still again, thanks. :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭

This is the first PA thread posted on DS. (unless I have messed up the search):o:)
    http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=64141&highlight=andre
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    But not as much as poor pa.

Or anyone reading his ex wife's book - shocking grammar!

You will have to blame Rebecca..as she is the one who wrote it ;)
  • artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This is the first PA thread posted on DS. (unless I have messed up the search):o:)
    http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=64141&highlight=andre

Bloody hell - I'm not even on it! Must have been before my time.;)

Oops - two years before me time!
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

How strange. My mate is on that thread and she's the reason i joined ds
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wooooowwwww, thanks Jimmy.

01-06-2003, 03:11

OMG over 10 years...Jeeeeeeezzzzzzuuuuussss.

Bless, that's a long time for him to have been suffering...and bless again for those that have had to watch him suffering and even more blessings for those that have been praying for his suffering to end (one way or another) :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Wooooowwwww, thanks Jimmy.

01-06-2003, 03:11

OMG over 10 years...Jeeeeeeezzzzzzuuuuussss.

Bless, that's a long time for him to have been suffering...and bless again for those that have had to watch him suffering and even more blessings for those that have been praying for his suffering to end (one way or another) :D

lol, :D ... it's an enduring pain that gathers pace as the years go by (it seems) ;) :eek:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Poppycock... imo of course.

In this article KP calls her marriage to PA a career...

"From the moment we stepped out of the jungle, it was a career together."

Then within a sentence she says...

"I thought we had a secure, happy family, something which I have always wanted"

Now call me picky but her marriage could only have been one of these contradictory statements not both. In fact she shows more emotion when talking about having to share custody than she does about her marriage ending... fyi KP sharing custody is about what's best for the children not you.

Both of their careers are and will continue to flounder without each other... they were greater as a unit than they are as individuals... the good guy and the bitch it sells always has always will... without each other they are two dimensional and both desperately trying to recreate the magic formula neither of them will succeed.

KP proved categorically that her 'role' as PA's wife was just that a role... the woman who dated DY to pay back DB... then went on to date AR to pay back PA... back to her two dimensional glamour persona and then whines that she is being smeared.

PA might be a somewhat nice guy but he is a boring one... without the bitchy wife to play off he is mind numbingly tedious... imo of course... Standing up to KP when he left her by giving a reason other than 'I cannot say for my children's sake'... actually making an effort to deal with her for the sake of his children and (both of them) not feeding the press spiteful stories about said children would have gone a long way to garnering some respect.

They did and still do need each other... she is selling bileography's based in a large part on the men she 'has loved and been wronged by' which is adding to her image of a deranged, vindictive ex... he still gets to be the victim to her bitch adding to his image as pathetic man child... the relationship which made them strong and popular in the past is now tearing them apart and they are both so busy trying to be in the right... trying to be the one who is better... so self absorbed in their quest for fame and popular appeal that neither of them appear to care that the real losers... the real victims in their spiral of hate is their children.

As I clearly stated...she entered this as a career move but changed when they married/started a family together, its perfectly understandable, to keep the media circus going that they had, neither of them needed to go the family/marriage route, think thats why she saw all this as a genuine act of commitment from him, little did she realise just how far he will go just to keep his face on the telly !
  • Holly_EvansHolly_Evans Posts: 1,050
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

1 year before my time.

Good old Pete - providing entertainment in his own inimitable way for 10 years now - and none of it due to any form of talent;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,114
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Im getting bored of his reality shows, as they have become so predictable. Kids this week in the USA for Halloween so they will be filmed again. .

Looking forward to Sunday Scoop tomorrow> Hope Powell has covered some current affair topics so he actually opens his mouth about something else, other than him and the kids.

Petes been "visualizing" again and tells us about it in his column. Evidently when he was a teenager he "visualized" that he would sell out Wembley and it came true. Today Ithink this would be called a miracle. Question: Did he ever sell out Wembley or did it come true in his "visualization:"D:D Im hoping he visualizes his retirement soon.
  • BadcatBadcat Posts: 3,684
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cym wrote: »

And he was *counts* 23, hardly a 40 year old drooling after a 16year old and as all girls know, men mature slower than we laydees.

Also it sounds like it was a actually romance for a whole year (longer than some celebs marriages!), not a "take them back to my trailer for a one night stand".

She also then went on to shag Danny Bowers in 2001 while he was going out with Jordan. Classy.

So IMO she wasn't some innocent little flower of a 16yr old, more like a "I want to be famous and want to meet famous men" 16 yr old.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-182691/Tania-fame-bust.html
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Badcat wrote: »
    And he was *counts* 23, hardly a 40 year old drooling after a 16year old and as all girls know, men mature slower than we laydees.

Also it sounds like it was a actually romance for a whole year (longer than some celebs marriages!), not a "take them back to my trailer for a one night stand".

She also then went on to shag Danny Bowers in 2001 while he was going out with Jordan. Classy.

So IMO she wasn't some innocent little flower of a 16yr old, more like a "I want to be famous and want to meet famous men" 16 yr old.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-182691/Tania-fame-bust.html

I agree with you. She doesn't appear to have been some naive little thing taken in by a big bad man. The fact she ended up on BB and marrying a footballer means she probably achieved her life's ambition :rolleyes:
This discussion has been closed.