Options

Peter (Yawn) Andre and his sex life...again.

2»

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,613
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't like the way Katie treats Peter like a pet dog. She seems far too casual about her sex life and I do get sick of hearing about it as if no one else in the world does it. Otherwise their show is quite funny at times and I enjoy watching it.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,585
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Peter Andre makes my skin crawl.
  • Options
    SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Helbore wrote: »
    Who, with a good sex life, talks about their sex life? If its goos, then you just enjoy the sex. If its crap, you go on about it to everyone else, to try and make out you're getting it good.

Exactly - those who feel the need to justify themselves by talking about it all the time are the ones most likely not getting any!!

I thought the Andre said he was 'embarrassed' by how much they discuss their sex lives with the media anyway?? :rolleyes::yawn:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 126
    Forum Member
    My friend who is on duty at the Marathon has just txt me to say he has seen Pete & Jordan. He is not good at texting as he sent 'Just seen Peter Andrex'!
  • Options
    Pippa 2Pippa 2 Posts: 2,614
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fraoch wrote: »
    My friend who is on duty at the Marathon has just txt me to say he has seen Pete & Jordan. He is not good at texting as he sent 'Just seen Peter Andrex'!

:D:D:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,829
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wouldn't be surprised if we see this on the front of OK in the next few weeks..

Peter: How I had two ribs removed to suck my own

Katie: I also enjoy sex
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,287
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    IvanIV wrote: »
    Well if he does not mind shagging an orange Hulk :p

She's put on weight and she looks better for it. I wish she'd stop going on about it, she's still no more than a size 8.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 112
    Forum Member
    They're both running the London Marathon.

Come on, Katie & Peter - you can both do it.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,654
    Forum Member
    Its clearly just me, then, who finds the thought of all that orange flesh slapping together horrifying yet strangely fascinating.
    Like a nasty accident or a remonstrating nutter in the street, I find myself drawn and repulsed at the same time.
    :o

You're not the only one. I too am drawn to it.... in much the same way a fly is drawn to a steaming pile of dog crud.
  • Options
    fitnessqueenfitnessqueen Posts: 5,185
    Forum Member
    Fraoch wrote: »

It's not difficult- that orange glow can actually be seen from space!!

(Lol- Peter Andrex!!!)
  • Options
    squiggle1012squiggle1012 Posts: 8,801
    Forum Member
    George O wrote: »
    They're both running the London Marathon.

Come on, Katie & Peter - you can both do it.

They did. Apparently Katies knee had to be strapped a couple of times but she was determined to finish.

Katie 7:11:00
    Pete 7:11:02
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,654
    Forum Member
    It's not difficult- that orange glow can actually be seen from space!!

(Lol- Peter Andrex!!!)

Peter Andrex - he's soft, strong and very, very long - and he just keeps on going and going. Just ask Jordy!!!! :p
  • Options
    LittleChickenLittleChicken Posts: 5,916
    Forum Member
    They did. Apparently Katies knee had to be strapped a couple of times but she was determined to finish.

I'm surprised Katie didn't have to have treatment for two black eyes......:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 585
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh wow she finished the London Marathon. It's not like you have to run the whole way, you can stop, walk, crawl etc lol The next interview in OK! would be pretty crap if she hadn't finished the Marathon after *all* the self-promoted hype about it.

I had to laugh that Peter Andre had OK! magazine sponsorship labels on his top. That says it all.
  • Options
    *Sparkle**Sparkle* Posts: 10,957
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    s0436 wrote: »
    The next interview in OK! would be pretty crap if she hadn't finished the Marathon after *all* the self-promoted hype about it.

It would have been a bit embarassing after bragging that she would finish the marathon, unlike that loser Jade Goody!

To be fair, she said this when she still thought Jade had the "publicity stunt cancer" not the real one and decided that she was her long lost best friend. To help make up for it, Pete had Jade's name written on his arm. It will also make for a fetching photo for the magazines. ;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 890
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i think some of you are very jealous. They make a fab couple and I bet their sex life is as great as they say.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 585
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    DaisyLou wrote: »
    i think some of you are very jealous. They make a fab couple and I bet their sex life is as great as they say.
    You are right, they do make a 'fab' couple, they are perfect for each other.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    *Sparkle* wrote: »
    It would have been a bit embarassing after bragging that she would finish the marathon, unlike that loser Jade Goody!

To be fair, she said this when she still thought Jade had the "publicity stunt cancer" not the real one and decided that she was her long lost best friend. To help make up for it, Pete had Jade's name written on his arm. It will also make for a fetching photo for the magazines. ;)

Aww... did he really? How sweet :)
  • Options
    Forum Member

What's to be jealous of in a monotoned, orange, rather nasty woman? Her money would be nice, but as it never seems to make her happy, I'll pass on that thanks. :cool:

As for her downtrodden other half, he's in it for the ride.

Their sex life?
    Those who do do.
    Those who don't make press releases about how much they do. :D
  • Options
    lucy manelucy mane Posts: 10,462
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What's to be jealous of in a monotoned, orange, rather nasty woman? Her money would be nice, but as it never seems to make her happy, I'll pass on that thanks. :cool:

As for her downtrodden other half, he's in it for the ride.

Their sex life?
    Those who do do.
    Those who don't make press releases about how much they do. :D

I feel sorry for Peter.
    That poster reminds me of someone. :confused:;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    lucy mane wrote: »
    I feel sorry for Peter.
    That poster reminds me of someone. :confused:;)

And another?

Funny how they never post at the same time! ;):D

I don't feel sorry for Peter TBH - he's as bad in his own way.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    despite what you think of them they are rich, having the time of their lives and are happy. Jealous - of course you are ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    despite what you think of them they are rich, having the time of their lives and are happy. Jealous - of course you are ;)

See my post above.

If Katie had anything I wanted, I might be jealous, but as I've no desire to be a nasty orange slapper with a sex tape on the net, no thanks. :p

Even her money doesn't make her happy, so she does nothing but whinge. If you think people are jealous of her money, you must be very shallow. Personally, I put qualities like kindness, generosity and having some dignity far above possession of money.
  • Options
    Mr GigglesMr Giggles Posts: 18,232
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

And it's normally women who come second.:D:D
  • Options
    Pippa 2Pippa 2 Posts: 2,614
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mr Giggles wrote: »
    And it's normally women who come second.:D:D

Cheeky!;)