• jannajanna Posts: 7,323
    Forum Member
    MRS W wrote: »
    Welcome back janna :)
    HIYA ♥...........cor, one more wave and I'll be overboard.:D
  • LoriseLorise Posts: 932
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Maybe, maybe not. Maybe she was paranoid about it and thought it.

With most of these tabloid celebs they spend 90% of their lives spinning and lying. She obviously makes things up sometimes for drama ... doesn't surprise me, its kind of her job.

I'm not some person who thinks she's whiter than white - i just think some of the things she comes out with and may have affected her are damn right. How would any of you guys feel if on the days your estranged ex husband was "looking after" your kids, he was actually using them as unpaid actors in a tv show, and the whole country saw private moments? and maybe even there were claims it affected their wellbeing? Yes i'm aware she had them in their shows before but people can change their mind.

How would you feel if your estranged ex-husband left, and you had a kid prior to even meeting him. and suddenly he was going around the country selling cd's of a song about him and doing tours with home video clips of him behind you?

I have a feeling possibly not too pleased!

They are not just her kids though are they, they are his too as he doesn't see a problem with them being in his show just like she didn't have a problem when they were in her show when it suited her, just like when she didn't mind it when Harvey was a baby pushing him round the streets at night when she was on holiday in some nightclub hotspot (sorry can't remember what country it was) it was ok then to show your kids, yet when she decides to change the rules he must obey.
  • Holly_EvansHolly_Evans Posts: 1,050
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe, maybe not. Maybe she was paranoid about it and thought it.

With most of these tabloid celebs they spend 90% of their lives spinning and lying. She obviously makes things up sometimes for drama ... doesn't surprise me, its kind of her job.

I'm not some person who thinks she's whiter than white - i just think some of the things she comes out with and may have affected her are damn right. How would any of you guys feel if on the days your estranged ex husband was "looking after" your kids, he was actually using them as unpaid actors in a tv show, and the whole country saw private moments? and maybe even there were claims it affected their wellbeing? Yes i'm aware she had them in their shows before but people can change their mind.

How would you feel if your estranged ex-husband left, and you had a kid prior to even meeting him. and suddenly he was going around the country selling cd's of a song about him and doing tours with home video clips of him behind you?

I have a feeling possibly not too pleased!

I understand what you are saying and if I truly believed it affected her I would have sympathy for her, but given past history I think she saw it as a way to get at Andre.
  • Cyril_SneerCyril_Sneer Posts: 2,314
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lorise wrote: »
    They are not just her kids though are they, they are his too as he doesn't see a problem with them being in his show just like she didn't have a problem when they were in her show when it suited her, just like when she didn't mind it when Harvey was a baby pushing him round the streets at night when she was on holiday in some nightclub hotspot (sorry can't remember what country it was) it was ok then to show your kids, yet when she decides to change the rules he must obey.

Maybe i'm old fashioned, but when its something as serious as that - yes, maybe he should. If reports are true, he is for his new child. Why would anyone want to distress a mother, even if it is KP?

But i guess age comes into it too. As they get older they get more aware and from personal experience, its not good.

I guess she is ultimately to blame for choosing originally to live her life in the public eye but i can see why she is like she is sometimes. I can understand why people doubt the sincerity.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I understand what you are saying and if I truly believed it affected her I would have sympathy for her, but given past history I think she saw it as a way to get at Andre.

Cool, yes i can certainly understand why you would think that.

:)
  • Holly_EvansHolly_Evans Posts: 1,050
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cool, yes i can certainly understand why you would think that.

To be honest Cyril, nothing would make me happier for the children to be off TV.
    And then for them both (K & P ) getting on with life and only using themselves to make money/ get work.:)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 503
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She wasn't there lion, I have no idea what her involvement in that was.

I would guess that as he was acting on her behalf, he was paid by her to read out a statement that stated that she had lied... that had been drafted with her consent and knowledge and that she understood what it meant.

That's how it works isn't it

I don't seem to recall her asking for the statement to be retracted, or more importantly reporting him for misconduct

She did pay substantial damages though.. and the legal fees

:D:D:D
  • LoriseLorise Posts: 932
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Maybe i'm old fashioned, but when its something as serious as that - yes, maybe he should. If reports are true, he is for his new child. Why would anyone want to distress a mother, even if it is KP?

But i guess age comes into it too. As they get older they get more aware and from personal experience, its not good.

I guess she is ultimately to blame for choosing originally to live her life in the public eye but i can see why she is like she is sometimes. I can understand why people doubt the sincerity.

Serious as what being on a TV show?

I have yet to see any evidence of the kids suffering from these shows, even the ones when they were with KP.
    Plenty of kids have been on TV and grew up to be fine others haven't, I think when they do go off the rails it's for more reasons then they were on telly.

Maybe he is doing it for this child because Emily is planning on being around the baby and doesn't want it on the show, which we all know KP never had a problem with when her kids were little....she showed all three of her kids on her shows and at her signings plenty of times, she only really had a problem with it when they got to what age..... oh yeah the age they were around the time her and PA split up and he would be using them in his show, without her.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hello Janna, hope you had a lovely break!:)
  • jannajanna Posts: 7,323
    Forum Member
    lion5 wrote: »
    Hello Janna, hope you had a lovely break!:)
    Yup.:) ,but I missed my playmates.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I think your kids being on TV in front of the nation week in week out is serious yes. Whoever's show they were on - you have to consider how the kids will take it.
    I have yet to see any evidence of the kids suffering from these shows, even the ones when they were with KP.

You will only ever see what's filmed and in the edit. According to her there was, she's the mum. Surely she knows them best. I can see why people would doubt her but when its kids well being, and they aren't getting anything positive out of it - is it worth arguing over ? What in his opinion does his kids get out of it as opposed to him getting something out of it?
    KP never had a problem with when her kids were little....she showed all three of her kids on her shows and at her signings plenty of times, she only really had a problem with it when they got to what age..... oh yeah the age they were around the time her and PA split up and he would be using them in his show, without her.

... or it could be typically the case it affects kids more as they get older and realise it makes them different from others, as we have seen with lots of other child stars worldwide over the years.

She looks pretty serious in the interviews talking about how she regrets the kids being on TV (even with her). It's one of the reasons I do have some sympathy for her, if she is being for real.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    janna wrote: »
    Yup.:) ,but I missed my playmates.

I think it is fair to say we missed you too!

Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think your kids being on TV in front of the nation week in week out is serious yes. Whoever's show they were on - you have to consider how the kids will take it.

You will only ever see what's filmed and in the edit. According to her there was, she's the mum. Surely she knows them best. I can see why people would doubt her but when its kids well being, and they aren't getting anything positive out of it - is it worth arguing over ? What in his opinion does his kids get out of it as opposed to him getting something out of it?

... or it could be typically the case it affects kids more as they get older and realise it makes them different from others, as we have seen with lots of other child stars worldwide over the years.

She looks pretty serious in the interviews talking about how she regrets the kids being on TV (even with her). It's one of the reasons I do have some sympathy for her, if she is being for real.

All would be valid points if she hadn't continued to use Harvey in her shows... how can you be disgusted that your kids are appearing in your ex husbands show, but still have the oldest and most vulnerable child in her shows?

If she really regretted having her kids on TV, then she would have removed all of them, not just the ones she had with PA!

I guess you have to ask yourself what in her opinion does Dwight Yorke's kid get out of it as opposed to her getting something out of it?
  • SenseiSamSenseiSam Posts: 3,069
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Plenty of kids have been on TV and grew up to be fine others haven't, I think when they do go off the rails it's for more reasons then they were on telly.

Maybe he is doing it for this child because Emily is planning on being around the baby and doesn't want it on the show, which we all know KP never had a problem with when her kids were little....she showed all three of her kids on her shows and at her signings plenty of times, she only really had a problem with it when they got to what age..... oh yeah the age they were around the time her and PA split up and he would be using them in his show, without her.

Yes her sensitivity to filming seemed to develop after Pete left her, she sounded very enthusiastic when they were doing the reality shows together.
    wrote:
    What if the kids didn't want to be on the show? "They wouldn't be on it." Would she keep doing it? "That's me, yeah. But I don't know why they wouldn't want to be on it. The way I look at it is, you know when people buy a video camera, go on holiday, they're filming themselves, and they've got the memory there for ever. How much better is it having a camera following you around, getting everything? You couldn't even buy that. It's brilliant. We've got all them tapes from the moment they're born. I wish I had tapes of me growing up from the day I was born. I think it's brilliant".
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SenseiSam wrote: »
    Yes her sensitivity to filming seemed to develop after Pete left her, she sounded very enthusiastic when they were doing the reality shows together.

But obviously, they have got older. And she has also said she regrets that now.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    But obviously, they have got older. And she has also said she regrets that now.

But not enough to stop the filming of the oldest and most vulnerable child?

If she really regretted it she wouldn't have used any of her children in her shows... by using Harvey she does look to me like a hypocrite!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    All would be valid points if she hadn't continued to use Harvey in her shows... how can you be disgusted that your kids are appearing in your ex husbands show, but still have the oldest and most vulnerable child in her shows?

If she really regretted having her kids on TV, then she would have removed all of them, not just the ones she had with PA!

I guess you have to ask yourself what in her opinion does Dwight Yorke's kid get out of it as opposed to her getting something out of it?

I haven't watched her shows, but from what I had heard he was only really being shown when doing things that raised awareness of his condition.

I know they both do a lot of work both on and off camera for this - which is what H gets out of it.

Was he actually being shown day in and out doing normal things?

She obviously is sticking to her word on not having them in photo shoots and TV interviews, she hasn't. The two shots at the horse thing were clearly they'd run onto set.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I haven't watched her shows, but from what I had heard he was only really being shown when doing things that raised awareness of his condition.

I know they both do a lot of work both on and off camera for this - which is what H gets out of it.

She obviously is sticking to her word on not having them in photo shoots and TV interviews, she hasn't. The two shots at the horse thing were clearly they'd run onto set.

When did 'her word' start? She was happy to use them as models for her KP Equestrian clothing in 2010
    http://www.childmode.com/2010/04/01/princess-tiaamii-junior-model-for-mom-katie-prices-spring-2010-kp-equestrian-collection/

"Both kids have had plenty of experience in front of the camera – they star in their mother’s ITV2 reality show What Katie Did Next."
    http://metro.co.uk/2010/04/01/katie-price-uses-her-children-to-promote-latest-fashion-line-226559/

She first got Princess a modelling contract at 16 months.
    "Jordan, 30, also has plans for her 3-year-old son Junior. ‘I’d like to get her and Junior into modelling,’ she tells the Sunday Mirror. ‘I think most parents would probably like to get their kids into modelling"
    http://www.nowmagazine.co.uk/celebrity-news/280924/jordan-princess-tiaamii-lands-her-first-modelling-contract#M8oISmuIJAWDp5Uo.99
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

She does tweet pictures of them with her new husbands... they are photographed with her consent at events... other parents in the public eye do not do / allow this at all!

I think KP included Harvey in her shows to make it appear that she is a good hands on mum... to support her image as a caring mum... I haven't heard many people say that KPs use of Harvey in her recent shows have raised awareness of his conditions in a positive way.

Rather some of her articles about Harvey's condition have really saddened me... and the comments made by her second ex husband which she defended.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/alex-reid-makes-incredible-hulk-213347

I just think that if you use one child in your show... then you can't criticise your ex husband for using his kids in a show!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SenseiSam wrote: »
    When did 'her word' start? She was happy to use them as models for her KP Equestrian clothing in 2010
    http://www.childmode.com/2010/04/01/princess-tiaamii-junior-model-for-mom-katie-prices-spring-2010-kp-equestrian-collection/

"Both kids have had plenty of experience in front of the camera – they star in their mother’s ITV2 reality show What Katie Did Next."
    http://metro.co.uk/2010/04/01/katie-price-uses-her-children-to-promote-latest-fashion-line-226559/

She first got Princess a modelling contract at 16 months.
    "Jordan, 30, also has plans for her 3-year-old son Junior. ‘I’d like to get her and Junior into modelling,’ she tells the Sunday Mirror. ‘I think most parents would probably like to get their kids into modelling"
    http://www.nowmagazine.co.uk/celebrity-news/280924/jordan-princess-tiaamii-lands-her-first-modelling-contract#M8oISmuIJAWDp5Uo.99

Well you the stats dude but i think it was end of 2010 she took them off, or as off as various people agree/disagree.

All your examples are prior.
  • Val_BeamVal_Beam Posts: 3,810
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    johartuk wrote: »
    :D:D

I caught a bit of Rylan's interview on Loose Women yesterday. Those teeth! :eek: What has he done? His teeth were fine before - now he looks like Dick Emery's Vicar character!:eek::D
    Lmao,i remember dick emery:o:o http://www.britishclassiccomedy.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/tve5299-19790324-1740.jpg
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She does tweet pictures of them with her new husbands... they are photographed with her consent at events... other parents in the public eye do not do / allow this at all!

I think KP included Harvey in her shows to make it appear that she is a good hands on mum... to support her image as a caring mum... I haven't heard many people say that KPs use of Harvey in her recent shows have raised awareness of his conditions in a positive way.

Rather some of her articles about Harvey's condition have really saddened me... and the comments made by her second ex husband which she defended.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/alex-reid-makes-incredible-hulk-213347

I just think that if you use one child in your show... then you can't criticise your ex husband for using his kids in a show!

I see your point. She hasn't (as far as im aware) done posed shoots with them (other than Harvey at events) since end of 2010. Yes a few twitters, I guess there is an element of that being her personal space but I see what you mean.

Obviously she's a caring mum. She does off screen charity work with them, she tried to build a school for H and his mates, lots of examples of her being very up close and hands on with them in photos. Even PA has never really called her out for being a bad mum.

I think if i was the dad i would have taken them off, even if there was some hypocrisy involved. At the end of the day it would have made him look the better person.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well you the stats dude but i think it was end of 2010 she took them off, or as off as various people agree/disagree.

All your examples are prior.

To be honest Cyril I hope both parents respect the kids' privacy in the future. I just don't believe it's as black & white as you were suggesting earlier.
  • Val_BeamVal_Beam Posts: 3,810
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    janna wrote: »
    The facts are there ,so if people want to ignore them then c'est la vie.
    Welcome back janna:) What we have to remember with rylan,he is a friend of price's,and pricey never keeps friends that question her wrongs or don't kiss her @rse 24/7,rylan is no different from the rest of the brown nosers in her camp.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
This discussion has been closed.