Options

Fleur East Winners Single:- potential spoiler

Barry_ClarkeBarry_Clarke Posts: 2,683
Forum Member
✭✭✭
It is rumoured she is in the process of recording Mary Mary's I can't give up now as her winners single - wow IMO

Comments

• Options
    zerotheherozerothehero Posts: 21,865
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This could be amazing for her and she could do the tina turner dance
  • Options
    JavarnJohnsonJavarnJohnson Posts: 2,138
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I love that song, and I can imagine her doing an amazing version for it. I'm worried about how much the public will support a song with such strong gospel vibes though.
  • Options
    StubeStube Posts: 16,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Where has this rumour come from?
  • Options
    unclekevounclekevo Posts: 20,749
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Will this be like the time she was rumoured to be doing 'Dirty Diana' and did 'Will You Be There'? :p
  • Options
    E05297535E05297535 Posts: 5,602
    Forum Member
    It is rumoured she is in the process of recording Mary Mary's I can't give up now as her winners single - wow IMO

Can't see her doing this. ..lovely song though, sung better as a duet!!!
  • Options
    FiercefanaticFiercefanatic Posts: 3,580
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Stube wrote: »

Take it with a pinch of salt, no offence to the OP but they have been wrong in the past :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Take it with a pinch of salt, no offence to the OP but they have been wrong in the past :p

Just did a twitter search and the only person to rumour it is some who shares the same username as the OP :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Stube wrote: »

The fleur champions site one of the twitter fan sites and they have a website
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The fleur champions site one of the twitter fan sites and they have a website

You have said this before, and said they claimed she was singing "Straight Up" in Week 2, and also claimed other songs that turned out not to be true.

Unless you have a link to share with the rest of us then it's probably best to just wait til they are revealed :p
  • Options
    AcerBenAcerBen Posts: 21,329
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You just made that up. It's too random for it to be true.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I would quite like Fleur to sing one of her original songs as her winners song if she makes the final:

https://soundcloud.com/fleureast/fleur-echo
    or
    https://soundcloud.com/fleureast/fleur-she

would be good, soft choices if they are aiming for a gentle Xmas no.1
  • Options
    GibsonSGGibsonSG Posts: 23,681
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Man, there are a lot of chickens being counted by Fleur supporters. There's is always one contestant that provokes a kind of blind admiration amongst supporters who seem like they would take a bullet for their chosen one, but this year ...........
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    GibsonSG wrote: »
    Man, there are a lot of chickens being counted by Fleur supporters. There's is always one contestant that provokes a kind of blind admiration amongst supporters who seem like they would take a bullet for their chosen one, but this year ...........

Unless this is a random rant, you seem to have completely misunderstood this thread.
  • Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Her vocals are nowhere near strong enough to come anywhere near the original as those girls could blow.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fleur will probably do the Alexandra Burke Arrangement
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Thanks for posting this! Beautiful rendition.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

You do realise that isnt proud mary?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You do realise that isnt proud mary?

why r u talking about proud Mary ??
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    why r u talking about proud Mary ??

Your original post claimed she was recording proud mary now you saying it something else
  • Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Your original post claimed she was recording proud mary now you saying it something else

The OP says she's covering I Can't Give Up Now by Mary Mary
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    The OP says she's covering I Can't Give Up Now by Mary Mary

Oh my bad i honestly thought its said proud mary :/ it will teach me to read all comments properly
  • Options
    Arthur_BArthur_B Posts: 3,723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

All the remaining contestants will be recording a winner's single - Fleur included. We were just discussing what that may possibly be. No one was suggesting that she had won the show already.
  • Options
    Eva_Coco_MayEva_Coco_May Posts: 3,757
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

There's always one poster who reads the thread wrong and automatically starts bashing fans because you don't like said contestant. She isn't necessarily gonna win but she will be recording a song,
  • Options
    09beyoncefan09beyoncefan Posts: 2,831
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Good choice, but I was hoping If anyone could break way from the traditional "inspirational" ballad for the winners' single it'll be Fleur! However, if James Arthur and Little Mix did ballads, she will too. It's a shame each finalist doesn't get a tailored original song like on the Australian series, but ah well.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Good choice, but I was hoping If anyone could break way from the traditional "inspirational" ballad for the winners' single it'll be Fleur! However, if James Arthur and Little Mix did ballads, she will too. It's a shame each finalist doesn't get a tailored original song like on the Australian series, but ah well.

The song really suits her journey though