Comments

• shackfanshackfan Posts: 15,461
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Maybe he'll shave that silly beard off. That'll gain him a few more of the younger votes.
  • Dextor_MorganDextor_Morgan Posts: 1,059
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's been exposed as the one trick pony he is, and having Malicious B as his mentor means no chance of a comeback, he's toast next week.
  • Eva_Coco_MayEva_Coco_May Posts: 3,757
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think if he takes a risk to much at that stage in the competition it will be car crash
  • Master OzzyMaster Ozzy Posts: 18,925
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Andrea has a fantastic, big voice. That's it though. He's just a voice. There's no X Factor there, there's no artist.
  • MysteriousOzMysteriousOz Posts: 6,230
    Forum Member

Do you work for Tellymix or something?

You say to others to be more constructive with their comments yet you write whatever you like about other contestants?

You only share negative stories about other contestants and only positive ones about Fleur?
  • jerefprdterrajerefprdterra Posts: 30,336
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Do you work for Tellymix or something?

You say to others to be more constructive with their comments yet you write whatever you like about other contestants?

You only share negative stories about other contestants and only positive ones about Fleur?

Just providing people with information that they may be interested to read, and looking at the amount of views my posts get i would say they are.
  • dia6olodia6olo Posts: 1,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's been exposed as the one trick pony he is, and having Malicious B as his mentor means no chance of a comeback, he's toast next week.

I find these types of responses laughable because that can pretty much be labeled at all the contestants.
  • MysteriousOzMysteriousOz Posts: 6,230
    Forum Member
    Just providing people with information that they may be interested to read, and looking at the amount of views my posts get i would say they are.

Oh there I think you've answered my question, Strange:o:o:o
  • Patti-AnnPatti-Ann Posts: 22,747
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

There's a 'Who is your favourite?' poll on there:

At the time of writing the results are:
    Andrea Faustini 19.68% (838 votes)

Ben Haenow 16.11% (686 votes)

Fleur East 23.15% (986 votes)

Lauren Platt 18.22% (776 votes)

Stereo Kicks 23% (973 votes)

I was surprised to see Stereo Kicks only 13 votes behind Fleur :o

I'm expecting Andrea to have a rebound this week, so could we see Lauren v Ben in the next bottom two?
  • xTonixxTonix Posts: 56,217
    Forum Member
    Andrea has a fantastic, big voice. That's it though. He's just a voice. There's no X Factor there, there's no artist.

I agree.
  • Littlegreen42Littlegreen42 Posts: 19,963
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Trim the facial hair a bit and lose the 80's kids TV presenter clothing.
  • Brummie Girl Brummie Girl Posts: 22,423
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Trim the facial hair a bit and lose the 80's kids TV presenter clothing.

:D lol at the clothing. He does like his furry animal jumpers very TVAM/Giles Brandreth/Timmy Mallet stuck in the 80s in style.
  • delzdelz Posts: 1,189
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Are there big changes for Fleur too, like singing without backing tracks? ;-)
  • jerefprdterrajerefprdterra Posts: 30,336
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    delz wrote: »

Fleur could sing without anything, and still be better than the remaining contestants put together.
  • SugarNSpiceSugarNSpice Posts: 1,880
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Whatever these changes are, Andreas will need to pull it out of the bag to win back voters, which I think he probably will. It's good to be informed of these positive details about contestants.
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I think he's got a decent voice, not a fantastic or unique voice but, apart from that, agree with the rest
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fleur could sing without anything, and still be better than the remaining contestants put together.
    But without the backing tracks though ?;-)
  • MaksonMakson Posts: 30,452
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The poll on that site is very interesting and with over 4k votes cast, it is indicating a completely open race between SK, Fleur, Andrea and Lauren. Only Ben is somewhat lagging behind. Looks like it is still all to play for.
  • Littlegreen42Littlegreen42 Posts: 19,963
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    delz wrote: »

Why bring up Fleur in a topic based on Andrea?

:confused:
  • JavarnJohnsonJavarnJohnson Posts: 2,138
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm actually rather excited to see what these changes are. I'm so used to seeing him doing the same thing that a change will definitely be welcome.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why bring up Fleur in a topic based on Andrea?

:confused:

The OP will understand ;-)
  • E05297535E05297535 Posts: 5,602
    Forum Member
    I'm actually rather excited to see what these changes are. I'm so used to seeing him doing the same thing that a change will definitely be welcome.

Me too! !! She better not be dressing him in gold again lol!!

Cant understand why this has to be leaked out at all....it needed to be a REAL surprise in order to get the positive effect, for both the fans and the non fans

Kinda think he will get an uptempo song tbh!!!
  • Dextor_MorganDextor_Morgan Posts: 1,059
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dia6olo wrote: »
    I find these types of responses laughable because that can pretty much be labeled at all the contestants.

That's fine, it's an opinion and if you don't like it you can indeed have a jolly laugh Andrea has run out of steam, there is no light and shade to his performances, they are all the same, very bland, odd facial movements and starting to miss notes. Now, you may well have you own view on others, but that's mine on Andrea.
    :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That's fine, it's an opinion and if you don't like it you can indeed have a jolly laugh Andrea has run out of steam, there is no light and shade to his performances, they are all the same, very bland, odd facial movements and starting to miss notes. Now, you may well have you own view on others, but that's mine on Andrea.
    :p
    Well if he has run out of steam as it were, its a pity none of the rest left has even generated any...
  • JavarnJohnsonJavarnJohnson Posts: 2,138
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    E05297535 wrote: »
    Me too! !! She better not be dressing him in gold again lol!!

Cant understand why this has to be leaked out at all....it needed to be a REAL surprise in order to get the positive effect, for both the fans and the non fans

Kinda think he will get an uptempo song tbh!!!

I just want to forget that whole golden fiasco to be honest :p

I agree that we might get an uptempo song. It could work very well! What worries me is that the Jukebox suggestion (Kanye West - Heartless) was horrendous. They need to be very careful about the song they pick.