The Ronnie Mitchell & Jack Branning Appreciation Thread! (Part 5)

TakeachancexTakeachancex Posts: 8,029
Forum Member

ems_1990 wrote: »
I was just going to post this :) I think a few of us Rack lovers should go together :)

We SOOO should !!! I went in half term back in Feb.. but they were all rehearsing for the live show plus it was snowing so didn't see anyone :( Wanna go again this summer when it's sunny :D

I cannot BELIEVE Sam was just walking out just like that.. that's seriously mental !!! Omg we would have gone CRAZY *probs best we weren't there then LOL*

Comments

• TakeachancexTakeachancex Posts: 8,029
    Forum Member
    OMFGGG YES ! PART 5 WOO WOO WOO

AND IT'S IN MY NAME :D

Nanananana :p

WELL DONE EVERYONE !!! *hi-5*
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 525
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yesssssssssssssssssssssss
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,579
    Forum Member
    We SOOO should !!! I went in half term back in Feb.. but they were all rehearsing for the live show plus it was snowing so didn't see anyone :( Wanna go again this summer when it's sunny :D

I cannot BELIEVE Sam was just walking out just like that.. that's seriously mental !!! Omg we would have gone CRAZY *probs best we weren't there then LOL*

I reckon we should all plan a trip down there, you can put us all up because you live by there :p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Awww im soo jealous! I really wanna go. I wish we could do some sort of tour of inside :) That would be amazing. :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    OMFGGG YES ! PART 5 WOO WOO WOO

AND IT'S IN MY NAME :D

Nanananana :p

WELL DONE EVERYONE !!! *hi-5*

*HIGH-FIVE*
  • liliroselilirose Posts: 10,204
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    My Expedition to Elstree Studios 2010!!

Right, well I'm back!!!! I'm absolutely soaked, but cheerful and I've had a great day...

I think I should start at the beginning!

Well, I left this morning about 9am and arrived to Elstree and Bourhamwood Station around 10.45am...

Using the directions monalisa gave me and a bit of my brain I took a randomish guess and started walking.. Luckily I had taken the right road and had to keep on walking. I asked this man for directions who pointed out to a flag and told me that the Studio's were just there. So I walked there and went into the security and asked "Is this Clarendon Road"? He told me "No. Turn back, cross over the roundabout and take the second right turn" ...

So off I trotted to Clarendon Road. I knew I had the right place when:
    1. I saw 'Clarendon Road'
    2. I recognised the place MonaLisa had taken her pics
    3. I saw "Costa Coffee" where all of the Masood Clan had bought drinks from...

I looked to my right and there I see it...

"BBC Studios. Elstree" ...

I got excited because just as I saw the sign I saw someone get back into the car once they were through the security barriers and I was positive that it was Johnny Partridge's leg!!!!!! But I texted Saz to find out what car he owned (because this car was a blue smart car and I highly doubted it was his)... I eventually came to the conclusion that my overexcited imagination had simply been playing tricks on me..

Right so its about 11.15am - the time that MonaLisa had warned that cast start coming in/out for their breaks etc.. I think I saw Zoe (the lady whose going to play Max Branning's new love interest) but not sure.

I was outside alone except for 2 girls across the road. I saw them throwing funny glances at me and even heard them debating about whether to come over!!! 4 other girls joined them and they crossed the road and LITERALLY stood RIGHT next to me.. I sent Saz a text telling her that I thought they were extras. I really did because they had a big black overall and I remember reading somewhere that extras have to provide their own clothes. I decided that if they were extra's then I was going to try and go into the studios with them...

Around 11.35am it was kind of hard to ignore 6 girls who were around my age/a tiny bit older than me who were talking about what happened last night. I smiled at them a few times but that was it.

Eventually just as I had plucked up the courage to find out if they were extra's (I literally had my mouth open to speak) when one of them said to "How long have you been standing here for?" I replied "About half an hour" I said "Are you extra's"? One of them laughed and said "I wish. We're here for RACK!" Instantly I thought of DS. Another girl then spoke and said "Oh who you here for"? I said "Marc Elliot" *cue* "OOOOHHHHH" And then they all started grinning ... "And John Partridge too"... Well as luck would have it.. turns out they ALL MET JOHN PARTRIDGE/MARC ELLIOT ON TUESDAY AND YESTERDAY!!!!

Then my world came crashing down... "Oh but we just saw Marc Elliot" *me getting excited* "Seriously? Where"? Her: "He was getting on the train at Elstree"
    . Me: "You're JOKING" Her: "No. Apparently he's just finished filming". Me: "When was this"? Her: "About 10 minutes ago"

One of the girls then said "Are you a Chryed fan"? Me grinning like a crazy woman "Yeah. A MAJOR one" Her: "Oh we're all Rack obsessives" ... So we just stood around chatting for a while. They explained how they'd been coming for the last few days trying to see Samantha Womack and Scott Maslen. Two of them hadn't met either one whereas another one had met Scott FOUR times. Bless them, they had a present for Samantha. It was a box of lindor chocolates and a chocolate rabbit (I think this was an inside joke because she said something about wanting a "rab" in an interview or something).

None of us were sure if our actors were filming so two of the Rack girls and myself went to the security desk to find out... Turns out that Samantha Womack WAS filming whereas he hadn't seen Scott (they got all excited bless them) and then I asked... "Sorry but do you know if Marc Elliot's filming"? Security Guard: "You've missed him by about 20 minutes" (Which ties in with what the girls said) .. Me: "What about John Partridge"? Security Guard: "Nope, sorry haven't seen him today, but if he's in he'll be in a bit later".. Me: "Oh thanks. What about Nina, Nitin, Himesh maybe"? The OTHER Security Guard: "Oh yeah they were all filming together this morning with Marc" Me: *internal squee for about 2 seconds* First Security Guard: "But they started early and have already finished filming. Sorry" Me: "Nooo... You're joking"? Security Guard: "Sorry no, if you'd come early this morning you might have caught them" ... So me extremely disheartend went back with the girls to our 'spot'....

Right so while they were getting excited about Samantha Womack filming, I rang up Saz and shared the news with her!! Obviously we were upset but hey? No matter. I decided that even though Chryed/Masood's weren't there I'd still hang around.. After all EastEnders is my favourite soap and I still wanted to see who else I might meet!!

And we waited.. .We didn't see anyone until about 12.10ish.. Will say who later...

Deleted this section because its all Chryed gossip! Its on our thread if anyone wants to read it (dont want to bore you all)

Anyways we were hanging aroud Elstree and these are the people we saw in what order and any info:

1. Charlie Brooks - Plays Janine Butcher - In a red car. She was driving out for her lunch break. Her hair was curled, was wearing some nice sunglasses. She waved at us.

2. Gillian Wright - Plays Jean Slater - Was driving in a black car. Have to say her behavior surprised me. She was really rude. We all waved at her, she saw us and turned her head And she didn't even acknowledge us!!! One of the girls told me that everytime she's seen Gillian whether walking/driving she ALWAYS ignores everyone. Sorry but I find that downright rude.

3. Saw Charlie Brooks return from lunch - she waved at us again.

4. The child who plays William (Billy's child) - he was leaving with his parents.

5. The child who plays Janet (Billy's child) - he was leaving with his parents.

6. The child who plays George (Heather's child) - he was leaving with his parents too.

7. Lacey Turner - Plays Stacey Turner - she was driving in, in her new BMW. She was on the phone, we waved at her but she smiled at us when she saw us. So that was nice of her. Apparently she's really shy in R/L.

8. Cheryl Ferguson - Plays Heather Trott - she was driving in, in a navy blue car - she smiled at us but we didnt wave until it was too late.

9. The guy who plays Adam Best - He was driving in, in a pretty nice car. There was someone else in the car with him so he didn't see us.

10. The guy who plays Winston. He was driving in too and smiled at us.

11. Samantha Womack - Plays Ronnie Mitchell - She was walking out with her two children. Seriously it was so sweet she said "Holds Lily's hand and make sure you watch out for cars". It was nice to see her in 'mummy' mode. The girls next to me were FREAKING out. One of them saw her first and then it was me. And the girl was like "Oh.My.Gosh. Its Samantha with her kids" and they were like "With her kids?" "Should we give her the present" "Quick she's coming" And basically they were freaking out.. I knew that was exactly what I'd be like if I saw Ellitridge. Anyways Samantha was holding all their school stuff/bags and she saw us and smiled shyly. And then she looked at us and they were literally jumping around. Her children crossed the road and then I waved at her and she WAVED BACK. Anyways she crossed the road and one of the girls was sitting there utterly shellshocked. Seriously it was such a great experience.. I can't believe I saw them all! Anyways a couple of seconds later it literally started raining buckets!!!

By now the weather had been awful!! From a sunny start in the morning at 9am .. It went to REALLY REALLY windy at like noon and for the next 2 hours it was freezing cold/raining!!!! Three of the girls didn't want to move because apparently one of their other friends had seen Rita and they wanted to wait for her, and see if Scott came too and if Samantha came back.. so us 3 ran into Costa Coffee and got some hot drinks. By this point I could not feel a single bone in my body! No lie!! Anyhoo, we left Costa after grabbing some beverages and went back. By now it was 2.30pm I think and I decided to call it a day. I wished them luck and said bye to them.. just as I left it was hail stones!! One of the girls said "Fair enough which was true. They're Racks so I can understand why they braved the hailstones to see Samantha/Scott. I would have done the same for Chryed...

Anyhoo, I left and came home!! I had a HOT bath and I still couldnt feel my bones! I'm sittting here now in 4 layers of clothing and have finally warmed up!!

I started writing this earlier when I returned but my mum called me for family stuff! I've watched all of EE while writing this and it feels weird knowing that I've seen some of them in R/L. I now have 60 pages loaded to catch up on!!!

And that is my first expedition to Elstree!!!

Sucess Rating: 4/10 - No Ellitridge, No Masood's, No pics, No autographs... But I met some nice people, saw some actors and didn't get (that) lost!!!

Also apparently one of the girls I met has an 'inside' source... Dont know if you know this but:

1. High chance of Ronnie being pregnant
    2. Ronnie proposes to Jack on a bed.. or something
    3. One of the girls lurks on here *waves* *Hannah - Thanks so much for keeping me company today, your friends and yourself were all really nice! I hope you met Samantha after I left you!!* :D

Thank you so much for this ChryedCrazy. I am sorry you didn't get to see Marc or John but at least you saw some of the actors.
    Sam seems lovely. In fact everybody who has met her, says the same thing.
    That is one of the reasons we love her so much. She is so different from Ronnie in real life, yet she portrays Ron to perfection.:)
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congratulations guys.
    Part 5
    I think i was right
    Forum Member
    PART 5555555555555555 OMG OMG OMG :D

Someone post stats :D
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ami09x wrote: »

Ill do it
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    OMG OMG PART 5 GUYS! PART 5 :)

Sarah your the top poster :) And i feel soo happy that you quoted me in it :) Yayyy for us :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

these.. http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/forums/misc.php?do=whoposted&t=1235424?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 92
    Forum Member
    Yay part 5 :D
    Forum Member
    I reckon we should all plan a trip down there, you can put us all up because you live by there :p

Omg seriously ok we sooo should !!! LOLL i wish ! *my house is tiny* :o

Plus the annoying thing is it's SO awkward to get to.. like i live closer to Elstree than i do to actual London.. but i have to go into central london then get there and it's like a gazillion stops.. arrgh.

Amy, the hotel thing is SUCH a good idea. Seriously guys i'm up for this !!! And we can make it our absolute MISSION to meet Sam and Scott :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 24,955
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    CONGRATS ON PART 5!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

I was worried I might be the authorship so stopped posting! haha!!

Good luck Racks x
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ill do it

I think you should do fourth place cuz i so think thats me. *cough* please :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 710
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    part 5 :D well done everyone!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 24,955
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    NERDface. wrote: »

WOW!!!! Eastendersfan posted over 1000 TIMES!!!! :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: Kudos to you!!!
    Forum Member
    Awww im soo jealous! I really wanna go. I wish we could do some sort of tour of inside :) That would be amazing. :)

I KNOW i still can't get over that Sam was just walking out like that.. imagine Sam just being there right in front of you.. we'd die (especially you Amy !!!! :D)

Omg i know.. a tour would be incredible !
    *HIGH-FIVE*

WOOO :D
    Forum Member

Plus the annoying thing is it's SO awkward to get to.. like i live closer to Elstree than i do to actual London.. but i have to go into central london then get there and it's like a gazillion stops.. arrgh.

Amy, the hotel thing is SUCH a good idea. Seriously guys i'm up for this !!! And we can make it our absolute MISSION to meet Sam and Scott :D

We should all chip in and get like 2 rooms B&B and all stay there and all go to Elstree eeeeek willl be aaaamzing!!!! :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

YES pplease. I really want to do this :) And we dont live that far away from each other :)
  • ErinfanErinfan Posts: 8,027
    Forum Member
    Part 5 - woo hoo!

Takeachance - I'm from Herts as well!

I've only just got in and haven't seen the ep yet....I'm scared!! I read comments until the moment Jack got shot and then had to go. Is it good? Is Ronnie's reaction pretty heartbreaking? Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!
    Forum Member
    I KNOW i still can't get over that Sam was just walking out like that.. imagine Sam just being there right in front of you.. we'd die (especially you Amy !!!! :D)

Omg i know.. a tour would be incredible !

WOOO :D

OMG, I'd be sobbing, no lie I'd literally be a wreck, she's my hero. No-one realises just how much she means to me :D
    Forum Member
    OMG OMG PART 5 GUYS! PART 5 :)

Sarah your the top poster :) And i feel soo happy that you quoted me in it :) Yayyy for us :)

YAY !!! ANd WOO yes i quoted you :D Go us :p LOL

OH MY GOD !!! Mohamed and Amy.. just woah ! You guys deserve the Rack medal or something.. Mohamed over 1000 posts.. Amy 800+.. INCREDIBLE ! Well done you two
    CONGRATS ON PART 5!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was worried I might be the authorship so stopped posting! haha!!

Good luck Racks x

Thank you hun !!!! Omg and thanks for your reply in the previous thread.. EEK inside pics !!! Thanks for sharing it with us !

YAY that you guys are planning a trip too.. maybe we can have a huge Rack-ed.. Chry-ack trip :p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 463
    Forum Member
    PART 5 GUYSS!!! finally !!! well played everyone :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 243
    Forum Member
    yey part 5 - we did it
This discussion has been closed.