The Dee Memorial Seat ?

pollipolli Posts: 2,180
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Did anyone else notice how ricci leapt up when dee appeared in the smoking area ?
He was sat in the left hand chair (as we see it) ,the one dee usually sits in.But as soon as she walked into the garden he hopped up and took the vacant seat on the left and big chief dirdy bottom marched over to *her* seat that he'd vacated just for her .Not a word said, good doggy .
My lord ,he is totally brainwashed .She is like a cult .

Comments

• lfipblfipb Posts: 2,044
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Must have her best side towards the camera darling
  • BunionsBunions Posts: 14,995
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lfipb wrote: »
    Must have her best side towards the camera darling
    I bet it's poll position for keeping an eye on the door ;)

She won't want to get caught bitching and backstabbing will she?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    polli wrote: »
    Did anyone else notice how ricci leapt up when dee appeared in the smoking area ?
    He was sat in the left hand chair (as we see it) ,the one dee usually sits in.But as soon as she walked into the garden he hopped up and took the vacant seat on the left and big chief dirdy bottom marched over to *her* seat that he'd vacated just for her .Not a word said, good doggy .
    My lord ,he is totally brainwashed .She is like a cult .
    Maybe it's one of them commode things with the bucket under the seat :kitty:
  • pollipolli Posts: 2,180
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Actually you are right buns.
    I just noted yesterday, that chair is the one with the best view of the exits from the house , so she can change the subject if the victim of her b1tching session comes out.Or if it is gary she can talk louder to embarrass him some more .;-)
  • sutiesutie Posts: 32,645
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bunions wrote: »
    Maybe it's one of them commode things with the bucket under the seat :kitty:

:D:D:D :o
  • dd68dd68 Posts: 17,833
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Her arse has probably created quite an impression on that seat
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    polli wrote: »
    Actually you are right buns.
    I just noted yesterday, that chair is the one with the best view of the exits from the house , so she can change the subject if the victim of her b1tching session comes out.Or if it is gary she can talk louder to embarrass him some more .;-)
    With that foghorn voice of hers, she could do the train announcements for Elstree station - they'd hear her from there too.
    sutie wrote: »
    :D:D:D :o
    Well, she wouldn't want to interrupt her permanent ****-break, would she? :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,751
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bunions wrote: »
    I bet it's poll position for keeping an eye on the door ;)

She won't want to get caught bitching and backstabbing will she?

Well observed Bunions! She said "Can I sit there?" he leapt out and she then said something that trailed of like "It's just because... well." as though she did have a specific reason, but she didn't want to voice it because it would have exposed her reasoning - which must have been a bit suspect.
  • jazzydrury3jazzydrury3 Posts: 27,022
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I said on another thread yesterday, maybe the Oroducers should give her that seat, when they clear out the furniture