Robbie wants to date cheeky girl!

Psycho_KittyPsycho_Kitty Posts: 1,670
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I know he likes his women and i love Rob......but a cheeky girl??!! :eek: :confused:

Out of all the women he could have.....i didn't think he'd stoop that low. :o

Lovely...

Comments

• oblivianoblivian Posts: 4,024
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bloody hell thats awful!!!
    And i never thought a cheeky girl could go any lower as well!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,435
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    More importantly - how can a Cheeky Girl afford a pad in Regent's Park? How on earth can the Cheeky Girls earn that sort of money?
  • Psycho_KittyPsycho_Kitty Posts: 1,670
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    oblivian wrote:
    Bloody hell thats awful!!!
    And i never thought a cheeky girl could go any lower as well!![/QUOTE]

Each to their own. ;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 791
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    :eek: :eek: :eek:
  • CaptainSensibleCaptainSensible Posts: 5,483
    Forum Member
    Due to their (adoptive?) parents having good business sense (they write all of their songs etc.), the Cheeky Girls pocketed a small fortune from their music singles.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 15,448
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Says who...The Sun..? ...if true, he must be depserate, they are just awful...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 950
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I REALLY doubt that is true
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,410
    Forum Member
    I refuse to believe that.

He was most probably taking the pi**
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,304
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    loosefur wrote:
    More importantly - how can a Cheeky Girl afford a pad in Regent's Park? How on earth can the Cheeky Girls earn that sort of money?

Apparently because they wrote their own material they both millionnaires :eek:

No accounting for taste :p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 161
    Forum Member
    How can the heterosexual Robbie fancy someone who looks like a boy in drag? :confused:
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Due to their (adoptive?) parents having good business sense (they write all of their songs etc.), the Cheeky Girls pocketed a small fortune from their music singles.

What's really sad though is that H from Steps has a beautiful country mansion, and a flat in central London. You can pocket a small fortune out of crap karaoke too.
  • galenagalena Posts: 7,277
    Forum Member
    How come we're always hearing that Robbie 'fancies' this or other female celebrity yet nothing seems to happen. He's a highly eligible bachelor - why doesn't he simply ask them out? I think Robbie fancies some publicity is nearer to the truth!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,837
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    UNcabled wrote:
    What's really sad though is that H from Steps has a beautiful country mansion, and a flat in central London. You can pocket a small fortune out of crap karaoke too.

H won't have made much money from Steps he didn't write the songs! His partner is a mega rich music industry type and probably bought these properties.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 26,449
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    AureliaC wrote:
    How can the heterosexual Robbie fancy someone who looks like a boy in drag? :confused:

Careful :p