Sky Go - crashing/Freezing on PS3 & PS4

ScooterwolfScooterwolf Posts: 2,645
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I've been using Sky Go on both my PS3 and PS4 since Christmas without any problems, however yesterday it started going to a black screen and completely freezing the PS3 up after 5-6 mins of watching SSN live. I re-started it numerous times, and then uninstalled and re-installed and still the same problem. So i switched to the PS4 and again the same problem although the PS4 doesn't freeze it shows an error code and goes back to the home screen.

Is anyone else encountering the same?

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2
    Forum Member
    I've had the same issue for a few days new with SSN... I've seen on the SKY GO website they've fixed a number of errors but I've yet to stomach a restart of my PS3! Has your error fixed itself?
  • ScooterwolfScooterwolf Posts: 2,645
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I tried it again last night, but after 6-7 minutes again it just went to the black screen and froze.

Really hope it's fixed for tomorrow and transfer deadline day.
  • Ross1874Ross1874 Posts: 1,469
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have had the same problem the last few days on ps4, it will work for anything between 10-30 minutes then it will close and give me error code ce-34878-0

Is this the same code you guys are getting?.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1
    Forum Member
    Mines pretty much started doing exactly the same on PS4 around the same time as you, 2 days ago. The error pretty much makes Sky unusable. Seems to have happened right after the latest UK PS4 update 2.57..
  • ScooterwolfScooterwolf Posts: 2,645
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've had the same issue for a few days new with SSN... I've seen on the SKY GO website they've fixed a number of errors but I've yet to stomach a restart of my PS3! Has your error fixed itself?

Seems like the fix has worked :)