Artem Chigvintsev Appreciation Thread (Part 7)

Comments

• yungathartyungathart Posts: 10,032
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    BJgirl wrote: »
    Evening all, i have walked miles today, both museums and Hamleys toy shop, all 5 floors of it i am a little bit tired tonight !! lol
    oh yes they were quite impressed with that, not so impressed with the tube though !

AWE, it is rather busy and noisy on the tubes , at the best of times , did you fly to London , or am i getting mixed up as i saw a tweet saying you were at gate no something? at Gatwick earlier , from you .Or am I having a senior moment .:confused:
  • Lou69Lou69 Posts: 2,931
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I know how you feel BJ, it is exhausting but great fun. I used to take my grandchildren out for their Easter Treat and their Christmas Treat. Until recently my Grandson used to come out with me but he is 15 now so naturally would rather go with his pals.
    They all still like to come to Gran,s for a meal, so that is something.
    There is something in my mind that makes me think that Kara,s friends wedding is the beginning of May, but I may be wrong.
    Artem is going to be so busy and they are not going to have a lot of time to rehearse for their show, although I am sure they will manage it.
  • wliag43wliag43 Posts: 3,116
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Looks like Kara missed the curtain call for some reason...

Jennifer McCay‏@mccay_jennifer
    @ktointon Really enjoyed the show tonight but missed you at the curtain call. Hope you're OK!

Jenny Halsey‏@BalhamJenny
    @ktointon I just saw you in Absent Friends. Thought you were amazing. Brilliantly done. But are you ok? X
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I will say Goodnight to you all and have Sweet Dreams x.
  • AmSalt12AmSalt12 Posts: 4,347
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    wliag43 wrote: »

@ktointon Really enjoyed the show tonight but missed you at the curtain call. Hope you're OK!

@ktointon I just saw you in Absent Friends. Thought you were amazing. Brilliantly done. But are you ok? X

Perhaps not feeling well ?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 21,875
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    artem chigvintsev ‏ @artemchigvintse

i know ive been away from twitter for a long time its been very busy with the Vegas DWTS show

miss my buba @ktointon and my bebies very much cant wait to start rehearsing for Dance to the music tour and dancing with my beautiful lady
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,647
    Forum Member
    Tipi wrote: »

i know ive been away from twitter for a long time its been very busy with the Vegas DWTS show

miss my buba @ktointon and my bebies very much cant wait to start rehearsing for Dance to the music tour and dancing with my beautiful lady

At last he has remembered how to tweet !
  • dollysiddollysid Posts: 3,822
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tipi wrote: »

Awww bless him, that's actually made me a bit teary :cry:
    How soppy am I :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Awww that is so sweet. Put a smile on my face as am in agony with spasms in my back.! I imagine hes really missing them and cant wait to see them. Hope Kara pops out to see him. He hasnt sent a tweet like that for ages! Bless him!
    Forum Member
    AmSalt12 wrote: »
    Awww that is so sweet. Put a smile on my face as am in agony with spasms in my back.! I imagine hes really missing them and cant wait to see them. Hope Kara pops out to see him. He hasnt sent a tweet like that for ages! Bless him!

ouch sorry about your back that is nasty
  • silversandysilversandy Posts: 9,113
    Forum Member
    The message did get to Artem via Kara well done OS.;):):D

A lovely message too.
    Forum Member
    The message did get to Artem via Kara well done OS.;):):D

A lovely message too.

think we all sent dm's to kara about artem tweeting, i know i did and she said how busy he was bet she said all these women are sending me messages will u tweet them !!! lol
    Forum Member
    think we all sent dm's to kara about artem tweeting, i know i did and she said how busy he was bet she said all these women are sending me messages will u tweet them !!! lol

Maybe you are right. Anyway he has tweeted at last.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I didnt she doesnt follow me. :(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Goodmorning Everyone, what a nice message from Artem. I am like you dollysid it makes me feel quite emotional. What a silly old woman I am.
    Hope your back is better soon AmSalt12.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lou69 wrote: »
    Goodmorning Everyone, what a nice message from Artem. I am like you dollysid it makes me feel quite emotional. What a silly old woman I am.

Thankyou. Another visit to doctors I suppose. Quite painful, have had it before.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I see the Daily Mail is picking holes in Holly now.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lou69 wrote: »

Its the same for me ,it gave me a lovely warm feeling inside ,when i read it , and i noticed that for him they are the three Bs, Buba , andtwo Bebies, Awwwwwwwe.:):)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Sending ,HUGE GENTLE HUGS , poor you , hope your back pain calms down soon .take care.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    wliag43 wrote: »

Thats sounds as if Kara is not well , lets hope its only temporary, or Artem will want to cut short his LV time .
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    At last he has remembered how to tweet !

LOL:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
    Forum Member

not the most flattering pictures are they
    Forum Member

I had seen that Holly was tweeting from LA. She never looked very slim in the pics posted of her and Artem during rehearsals. Especially the rear view. I wish the Daily Mail would give the girl a break. She is probably much slimmer than me and I have gone down two trouser sizes.! White always makes somebody look bigger. We cant all be size 8 or 10. Quite frankly it wouldn't suit Holly anyway. She doesn't appear to be working apart from the odd photoshoot. Living the life of leisure. Lucky girl.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    yungathart wrote: »
    Sending ,HUGE GENTLE HUGS , poor you , hope your back pain calms down soon .take care.

thankyou. Not pleasant when i sit and go to get up 'ooh owww that hurt' I say! Hope Kara is ok.
This discussion has been closed.