Options

WHATM - Big Brother Canada 3 (2015) - Contains Spoilers!

Comments

• Options
    Mr_XcXMr_XcX Posts: 23,899
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Johnny is also getting more attention from the guys after the veto ceremony. Particularly from Zach / Jordan. Wake up Johnny that should be an instant red flag!!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The episode is coming up soon now y'all.
  • Options
    Shine_OnShine_On Posts: 1,195
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Zach and Jordan have played this really well up to now. They've got both sides ready to take each other out and are in good with both so they can play the middle.

I've never seen a guy the size of Zach, and obviously really well educated, that's not even considered by anyone to be put on the block.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I really hope Naeha can win HoH but sadly we will need another Canada HoH to rid us of Graig / Willow / Zach.

Hope Johnny / Naeha / Sarah / Brit / Kevin make it to Jury. They need to pull a sloppy 2nds run of comp wins :(
  • Options
    ReservedReserved Posts: 12,058
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mr_XcX wrote: »
    I really hope Naeha can win HoH but sadly we will need another Canada HoH to rid us of Graig / Willow / Zach.

Hope Johnny / Naeha / Sarah / Brit / Kevin make it to Jury. They need to pull a sloppy 2nds run of comp wins :(

Zach wants to use Naeha to evict Greig if she wins HoH, which will downsize Chop Shop.

I don't think she'll have a problem doing it if everyone is on board, and they will be. Zach, Willow, Ashleigh and Bobby have all spoken about cutting Greig sooner rather than later, and Zach's also told Jordan about the plan to use Naeha to get Greig out, so if she has all those people telling her (separately) to get rid, I think she'll be happy to do so because it would suit her game to do it, too.

I think Kevin will run his mouth to Jordan if the five you mention form an alliance, and Jordan will run to Zach, who will then have control over what to do with the information (continue allowing each side to pick each other off or tell Chop Shop and blow them all up).

I think Johnny would give into the pressure of the Chop Shop and put up who they want if he won HoH. He seems to have brushed off the fact he was initially the target last week :confused:

I think we have to hope for a Sarah / Brittnee / Naeha win in this HoH. I can't see them being pressured into putting each other up, nor do I think they'd target the likes of Johnny / Kevin / Pilar.

Even if they do the "dirty work" for Chop Shop and get rid of Greig, Chop Shop will still be losing a number and the girls will be getting rid of someone who is very unlikely to ever trust or work with any of them anyway, so it's a win/win situation for them and a slippery slope for Chop Shop.

I think Naeha's got so much potential though, so I really hope we don't lose her next week. I guess there's always the Veto since they said they don't have to back door her because she's useless at comps - let's hope she proves 'em all wrong if it comes to that!
  • Options
    Gwaed WaedlydGwaed Waedlyd Posts: 5,401
    Forum Member
    Reserved wrote: »
    Zach wants to use Naeha to evict Greig if she wins HoH, which will downsize Chop Shop.

I don't think she'll have a problem doing it if everyone is on board, and they will be. Zach, Willow, Ashleigh and Bobby have all spoken about cutting Greig sooner rather than later, and Zach's also told Jordan about the plan to use Naeha to get Greig out, so if she has all those people telling her (separately) to get rid, I think she'll be happy to do so because it would suit her game to do it, too.

I think Kevin will run his mouth to Jordan if the five you mention form an alliance, and Jordan will run to Zach, who will then have control over what to do with the information (continue allowing each side to pick each other off or tell Chop Shop and blow them all up).

I think Johnny would give into the pressure of the Chop Shop and put up who they want if he won HoH. He seems to have brushed off the fact he was initially the target last week :confused:

I think we have to hope for a Sarah / Brittnee / Naeha win in this HoH. I can't see them being pressured into putting each other up, nor do I think they'd target the likes of Johnny / Kevin / Pilar.

Even if they do the "dirty work" for Chop Shop and get rid of Greig, Chop Shop will still be losing a number and the girls will be getting rid of someone who is very unlikely to ever trust or work with any of them anyway, so it's a win/win situation for them and a slippery slope for Chop Shop.

I think Naeha's got so much potential though, so I really hope we don't lose her next week. I guess there's always the Veto since they said they don't have to back door her because she's useless at comps - let's hope she proves 'em all wrong if it comes to that!

Kevin has all ready told Jordan

Looks like Sarah and Jordan also might have a secret alliance brewing as they just refereed themselves as Jason and Danielle.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kevin is building a target on his back.

Zach / Naeha noticing it.

He has Pilar / Johnny / Jordan / Sarah.

Kinda like his own army :D
  • Options
    Gwaed WaedlydGwaed Waedlyd Posts: 5,401
    Forum Member
    Cindy so desperate to stay she made out with Jordan of all people
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sindy said before she was nominated that she had a crush on Jordan that no one was to tell him about so I'm not sure that she would have done that to stay.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The love triangle between Johnny / Kevin / Pilar developed more last night.

Johnny got a Kevin lapdance and kisses. Plus cuddles. Kevin waited till he thought Johnny was asleep and jumped into bed to makeout with Pilar. Johnny was awake lol :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Some drama going on right now.

A who dunnit in the BB House.

Apparently someone destroyed a camera last night and Production is furious and punishing all the HG.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I really love Sarah <333

Win HoH you GODDESS <333

People online saying Ashleigh did it, lol :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LMAO

Production apparently called them the most disrespectful cast ever.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think it's a BB setup, a /twist to get some animosity going since these guys are far too Kumbayah.

They are a very likable and attractive cast but ... kinda dull.

**Also fed up of hearing them talking about past BB players / seasons and BB shutting them down talking about practically everything.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LMAO Craig exposed his lie and his true occupation <333

Zach looked worried lol, this guy is a loose cannon.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,479
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They are all locked in the HOH room again. I'm not sure if this is actually real, or an April Fool's joke
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,479
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BB opened the HOH room. Everyone has some pyjamas, a teddy bear and slippers. A producer told them to put them on and get comfy on the sofa. They are going to watch an episode of Once Upon A Time.

None of this makes any sense
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sindy asks Jordan if she's going home tomorrow and he says yes.

Sweet moment, actually :cry:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Brittnee, Naeha and Sarah discussing the upcoming HoH.

Naeha tells Brittnee to shut her gob - she was listing things in the video before in front of everyone (with Bobby, it seems). Naeha says don't take it to heart, she's telling her off for their (alliance) benefit.

Sarah says they need to come up with a 'back up' conversation, so when people walk in the room, it's not awkward and obvious they're talking game; before Bruno walked in on her and Brittnee going over the animal video, and Brittnee continued the conversation. Sarah said that was REALLY bad and that's why they need a back up convo.

The three of them are annoyed at how Godfrey spoke to Sindy before (apparently, he called her out for 'breaking' the camera and was rude about it - Greig joined in). The three of them agree that both of them are their targets if they win HoH because they've been going round spreading stuff about Naeha and Sarah.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sindy campaigning hardcore right now!

She thinks she's got Willow's and Johnny's vote.
    Naeha says she wants to keep her, too.

Sindy says Pilar has told her she's voting with the majority, so if Sindy can get the votes, she'll vote for her.

Jordan's got some sort of showmance with Sindy going on, so he may jump ship if he thinks it's best for his game, but no doubt he'll talk to Zach about it first.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Naeha and Sindy talking. Sindy warns Naeha that Greig's coming after her "if I go this week, you're next" - she tells her he's been spreading crap about her and is so scared of her.

Sindy questions why Greig is running the house, comes to the conclusion because he's aggressive. Naeha says she's not scared of him and he'll be going home if she gets HoH.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    All sat around in the living room, talking about Survivor.

All this TV talk is driving me nuts - it's all they seem to do!!! This is where I switch off.
  • Options
    PandakooPandakoo Posts: 5,429
    Forum Member
    Naeha is definitely turning into my favourite. And I really hope Sindy stays! She can bring so much more compared to Britnee
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've caught up on most of yesterdays feed. Godfrey made himself look like an idiot, but I can't see anyone wasting an HoH on him.

Budget Emmett is becoming more like Calebs Canadian handsy cousin. I can see Ashleigh getting Amber'd out the door because she's not into him.

And I'm even more fed up of hearing them talking about reality tv shows. :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Naeha was talking to one of the girls (Sarah or Sindy - can't remember) last night and said she's putting Godfrey and Bruno up if she wins HoH, with the plan to back door Greig.

I really hope she can pull out a win tonight, or Brittnee. I think Sarah will throw it, as will Johnny, I don't think he's aware he's in trouble.