Celebrity Apprentice USA 2016

pothuthicpothuthic Posts: 47,099
Forum Member
I'm sure you've read that Arnie is hosting, his advisors will include Warren Buffett, Tyra Banks, Jessica Alba and his son Patrick

Taking part are;

Popstar Boy George
Boxer Laila Ali
Actress and Dancing With The Stars host Brooke Burke Chavet
NFL star Eric Dickerson
Ninja Warrior host Matt Iseman
VH1 host Carrie Keagan
TV Fashion Expert Carson Kressley
Olympic medalist Lisa Leslie
Comedian Jon Lovitz
Motley Crue lead singer Vince Neil
Jersey Shore's Snooki
Real Housewife Kyle Richards
Martial arts star Chael Sonnen
Real housewife Porsha Williams
ESPN analyst Ricky Williams
Wilson Phillips member Carnie Wilson

Pretty good cast, very excited for this

Comments

• firefly_irlfirefly_irl Posts: 4,015
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Boy George, Kyle and Porsha are the only one's I am excited for, the rest I've either no clue of or seem really blah.
  • Bless YouBless You Posts: 4,599
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Worth watching just for Boy George 👌🏻
  • samusek2samusek2 Posts: 3,882
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bless You wrote: »
    Worth watching just for Boy George 👌🏻

I was surprised to see Boy George's name on this list.

I'm curious to know what the Voice UK schedule is like. As they are filming this series of Celebrity Apprentice right now in the next couple of weeks, how could George fit in the filming with his Voice UK commitments. I wouldn't have thought he would have been permitted to take part in another reality programme on another continent.
  • MARTYM8MARTYM8 Posts: 44,710
    Forum Member
    What will Arnie's catchphrase be?

You won't be back?:D

Re Boy George this would have been filmed weeks ago like our show - there may be a live final show where they announce the winner but that's it.

I will miss the Donald and Ivanka - when will it be on the BBC.
  • pothuthicpothuthic Posts: 47,099
    Forum Member
    I don't think Celeb Apprentice is recording until March or April :)
  • MoleskinMoleskin Posts: 3,098
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MARTYM8 wrote: »

You're Terminated.
  • pothuthicpothuthic Posts: 47,099
    Forum Member
    (Just seen a report saying it is recording this weekend for 30 days and that its now in LA instead)
  • JohnStannardJohnStannard Posts: 7,649
    Forum Member
    how will Boy George be able to do that and The voice UK since the live shows and finals don't finish till the start of April? only people ive heard of on here is Boy George and Brooke Burke. If I lived in America I would probably know more. I only know about DWTS because I can only watch it on YouTube. wish it was still put on England TV
  • Gigi4Gigi4 Posts: 3,631
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    samusek2 wrote: »
    I was surprised to see Boy George's name on this list.

I'm curious to know what the Voice UK schedule is like. As they are filming this series of Celebrity Apprentice right now in the next couple of weeks, how could George fit in the filming with his Voice UK commitments. I wouldn't have thought he would have been permitted to take part in another reality programme on another continent.

The Voice UK episodes that they are showing now are all pre-recorded last year. I believe there are only a few live episodes at the end which are done in March or April by which time he will be done with the Celebrity Apprentice.
    Forum Member
    Ah I see. when is US apprentice usually filmed?
  • Gigi4Gigi4 Posts: 3,631
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ah I see. when is US apprentice usually filmed?

According to Boy George's instagram, he is filming it right now. But I don't think it airs until the fall.
    Forum Member
    Oh so filming will end before the Voice lives starts?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2
    Forum Member
    Hi, can you tell me when I can see the new celeb apprentice please. I've just finished watching one, which I thought was the latest. But it turns out it was from ages ago lol, I've just seen the one with clay Aitkin.
    Got a few to catch up on it seems lol
    Forum Member
    Whens the new series starting?
  • Wallasey SaintWallasey Saint Posts: 7,596
    Forum Member
    MARTYM8 wrote: »

Re Boy George this would have been filmed weeks ago like our show - there may be a live final show where they announce the winner but that's it.

I will miss the Donald and Ivanka - when will it be on the BBC.

I'll be amazed if Trump hosts the show again as he's currently polarising the US with his opinions during his election campaign, NBC will surely want a less divisive host for the next series.
    Forum Member
    I'll be amazed if Trump hosts the show again as he's currently polarising the US with his opinions during his election campaign, NBC will surely want a less divisive host for the next series.

he wont apparently he was fired