Options

What boxset are you currently watching?

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 268
    Forum Member
    I'm on to the final disc of Frasier Season 11 now, so that's nearly finished. As well as that, I'm in the middle of Curb Your Enthusiasm Season 6, and Star Trek The Next Generation Season 5. I finished Season 1 of Lois And Clark on Wednesday, and want a bit of a break from that for now so I'll be starting Season 1 of Charmed today.
  • Options
    barracuda91barracuda91 Posts: 3,244
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Currently watching Season 3 of Heroes. I stopped watching the show during Season 1 when it was airing, but finally decided to give it another shot. I've only seen a few episodes so far of this season but, my God, it has some of the worst character development I've ever seen. It annoys me so much considering how great the first season was. Season 2's characterisation was poor enough but some characters remained consistent. This season however, the development is so bad and nearly all characters have changed, expect Mr. Muggles.
  • Options
    Joe_ZelJoe_Zel Posts: 20,832
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Going through my Fringe boxsets at the moment whilst getting on with my Uni coursework.
    I'll be all ready for the final season in a couple of weeks.
  • Options
    NinjyBearNinjyBear Posts: 8,317
    Forum Member
    Season 3 of The Vampire Diaries.

Brilliant :cool:
  • Options
    koantemplationkoantemplation Posts: 101,293
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Eureka S1 to S4
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Season 1 of Alphas. Only four episodes in but I'm quite liking it, taking a while for me to get into. They already seem to be forcing a romance so I'm not so sure about that.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Season 1 of Dollhouse. Loving it so far. Never seen it before but had a dislike for it when it was given a second season at the expense of Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles, but now I'm glad it did because I can't wait to see more :D
  • Options
    SteelEdgeSteelEdge Posts: 6,903
    Forum Member
    Season 1 of Homeland. Heard rave reviews about it, and Season 2 starts next week so decided to pick it up and whizz through it in a week, ready for the next season. 2 episodes in and it's great stuff so far!
  • Options
    rkidrkid Posts: 1,019
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm just finishing series 1 of The Sopranos (4th time) then its on to series 2.
    Auf Wiedersehen Pet is another staple of mine, as is Teachers and Still Game still makes me laugh after 5 or 6 watches :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dexter Series 5, Brilliant programme, very thought provoking
    The Big C, Series 1 and 2. Bit put off by topic but it is very inspiring and great programme
    Drop Dead Diva, light entertainment OK not crazy about it.
    Breaking Bad, Brilliant watched just about all the series I can buy on DVD
    Castle Detective series, light and fun

Got into DVDs because I hate adverts and I wanted to shift weight and I find the constant flashing of food adverts for McDonalds, Burger King, Chocolate etc drives me insane!!!!! Also hate having the same advert time and time again blasted at me. Usually me reaction is to feel....."Hell will freeze over before I buy Mr Proper or whatever the product is"!!!

How about exercising instead of watching telly ;):)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Joe_Zel wrote: »
    :confused: Lol, why would you buy boxsets of shows that you never wish to rewatch ever again?

My thought exactly :D
  • Options
    mrhahawiffymrhahawiffy Posts: 1,862
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dallas, the complete seasons 1-14 boxset. Just watched the end of season 4 with the body in the pool at Southfork.
  • Options
    aero63aero63 Posts: 183
    Forum Member
    rkid wrote: »
    I'm just finishing series 1 of The Sopranos (4th time) then its on to series 2.
    Auf Wiedersehen Pet is another staple of mine, as is Teachers and Still Game still makes me laugh after 5 or 6 watches :D

I love Still Game. We're on our third run of watching the lot.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    aero63 wrote: »
    I love Still Game. We're on our third run of watching the lot.

Have you seen the live show on DVD, its before the series and the make up is a little tacky, but its a good laugh all the same, if a little more serious than some of the TV episodes
  • Options
    Cat.JCat.J Posts: 651
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Buffy the Vampire Slayer, season 2.

I didn't watch Buffy (or Angel) when it was originally on, so all the episodes are completely new to me - I'm absolutely loving it. Typical of me to be several years behind everyone else when it comes to TV series! Have just bought season 3 from ebay so looking forward to that arriving.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 19
    Forum Member
    Frasier season 3. Again.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 52
    Forum Member
    Californication, season 4.
    Always Sunny, season 2.
    Breaking Bad, a mixture of all.
    (And to remain British) Life on Mars, season 2.
  • Options
    JEFF62JEFF62 Posts: 5,103
    Forum Member
    Got Netflix back in July and been enjoying Prison Break and 24. Currently just about to start Season 4 of PB and am watching the superb season 5 of 24.
  • Options
    ack1990ack1990 Posts: 169
    Forum Member
    Dynasty season 1 from LoveFilm.
  • Options
    londonitelondonite Posts: 1,291
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Melrose place season 3. Its so addictive
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Season 2 of Covert Affairs. Really like the show but it's a little tiring when the main character has a different love interest nearly every episode.
  • Options
    player1player1 Posts: 2,518
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "Boss" - Kelsey Grammar is a Million miles from Frasier as a ruthless, but ill mayor of Chicago - he's a monster, power corrupts but his body may not keep up with his political manoeuvrings
  • Options
    bestevezbestevez Posts: 125
    Forum Member
    JEFF62 wrote: »
    Got Netflix back in July and been enjoying Prison Break and 24. Currently just about to start Season 4 of PB and am watching the superb season 5 of 24.

I have Prison Break, 24 & Battlestar Galactica boxsets all staring at me unwatched. I am currently watching Spooks season 10 & have 2 more episodes to watch till its all over forever:( (i know it finished for most peeps last year)
  • Options
    Mr_XcXMr_XcX Posts: 23,899
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am currently watching CSI NY Season 1.

Going to find a new TV Show to get stuck into though as I have nearly finished it LOL
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 619
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Getting through Season 2 of Breaking Bad at the moment, as part of 1 - 3 boxset I got for my birthday. Excited to get up to date.