EE- Peggy's Death- How Do You Want It

13»

Comments

• bean_of_sbbean_of_sb Posts: 7,840
    Forum Member
    I'm think that there will be a big occasion in the Vic that everyone goes to. Peggy feels wobbly so slips away upstairs. Sharon finds her in the living room of the Vic, and calls the family up to say their goodbyes.
  • Theo RoseTheo Rose Posts: 2,069
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wonder if Courtney is coming in? its strange they haven't announced her casting yet.

Maybe they are trying to keep Courtney's return a secret to coincide with this Mark Jr joining rumour thats all over the press today.
  • Neil_NNeil_N Posts: 6,026
    Forum Member
    Something emotional but with her family around her side. Making piece with Sharon has to be #1 in my view.
  • Gaz112Gaz112 Posts: 436
    Forum Member
    This site has her both Dead and Alive

http://www.vipfaq.com/Jo%20Warne.html

Schroedinger's Peggy.....
  • Damon_PlemburyDamon_Plembury Posts: 3,566
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This thread is for people to have their opinions on how they want Peggy to be written out, just because they don't fit into your 'rose tinted' view of 'Babs' version of Peggy doesn't mean they shouldn't air their opinions.

In my opinion if Bab's doesnt want to play Peggy again they should have brought Jo back to playher as she was the original Peggy and best in my opinion

ABSURD! She played her for 6 episodes. Barbara is iconic. And just because your being a typical hipster thinking your earning your cool stripes by hating on a popular character doesn't mean you're right.
  • ForeverKalfieForeverKalfie Posts: 266
    Forum Member
    davejc64 wrote: »
    By the way it is fictional, Peggy Mitchell is not a real person. ;-)

No, really? Why thank you so much for enlightening me I had absolutely no idea :o

-_- :rolleyes:
  • DCM10DCM10 Posts: 647
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I want it over and done with quickly...but they'll probably drag it out for a month or so.
    Over and done with quickly sounds like a good idea but it's never gong to happen sadly :(
  • R2Y5A0N2R2Y5A0N2 Posts: 54,679
    Forum Member
    A face-off with Claudette.
    A reconciliation with Sharon.
    A few scenes with Mick Carter.
    A scene with Kathy.
  • CheshirecheeseCheshirecheese Posts: 544
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Do we give a damn she has been out of it for years. The only good thing is hopefully once they kill her off we wont have to see her again,although who knows in East Enders. Wish she would take Phil with her.
  • Damon_PlemburyDamon_Plembury Posts: 3,566
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Do we give a damn she has been out of it for years. The only good thing is hopefully once they kill her off we wont have to see her again,although who knows in East Enders. Wish she would take Phil with her.

Why are you even a fan of the show??

You're dismissing the fundamentals of the show of the last 2 decades. Peggy and Phil are onions of the shows history.

I think people who don't like EE need to go and find something else to moan about because I'm getting really fed up of all the hate
  • Foxster HotpotFoxster Hotpot Posts: 12,193
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

You're dismissing the fundamentals of the show of the last 2 decades. Peggy and Phil are onions of the shows history.

I think people who don't like EE need to go and find something else to moan about because I'm getting really fed up of all the hate

Someone can be a fan of a show without liking even its most popular characters, especially on a long running soap like Eastenders where the cast is ever changing. Just because other FM's don't conform to your views on who are the most 'fundamental' characters, doesn't mean they are not a true fan of the show.

And hate of Peggy Mitchell is not necessarily hate of EE at all.
  • Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 138,836
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭

People don't need to justify themselves to you.
  • davejc64davejc64 Posts: 6,077
    Forum Member
    No, really? Why thank you so much for enlightening me I had absolutely no idea :o

-_- :rolleyes:

Glad to be of service reality and fiction are often blurred for some so they do need guidance to help differentiate. ;-)
  • Aaron_SilverAaron_Silver Posts: 32,993
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

BIB Very inaccurate Philth is definitely a potato
  • paralaxparalax Posts: 12,127
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't see why they are killing the character because she doesn't want to come back, she's been gone so long anyway. It is Barbara Windsor wanting a moment of glory.

Still worth it to see Grant back for a while.
  • BadLadAshBadLadAsh Posts: 28,488
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Theo Rose wrote: »
    Last thing I remember him saying was around New Year that the Carter's have ruined EE for him and he was turning off after a decade. Or words to that effect.

Oh I suppose he could have stopped watching then, hope he's ok anyway.
  • -Batman--Batman- Posts: 7,391
    Forum Member
    Shame Babs can't shout get out ma coffin lol
  • Callum_BrownCallum_Brown Posts: 745
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If a character in a soap is so, whether you like it or not, iconic, it's part of the show's definition that we see characters' deaths. The constant continuation of soaps mean that it's only right that after we've spent so much time with a character it's natural for us to want to see them die on-screen?