Please no she was a horrible character.
  • Aaron_SilverAaron_Silver Posts: 32,993
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Speculation with no foundation
  • DUNDEEBOYDUNDEEBOY Posts: 109,962
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Her and her mum would look ridculous as mother and daughter they look about the same age
  • -Batman--Batman- Posts: 7,391
    Forum Member
    Hasn't Emer quit acting to work behind the camera these days
  • writer_composerwriter_composer Posts: 1,543
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've been crying out for a zsa zsa return since the carters were first introduced in 2013, imo she's the only character BK introduced that had real screen presence, authenticity and was unique and different not only to other characters introduced in that year but different to any other young female EE has created. Tina also needs some character development and the family are in need of a young female....pave the way for a grown up, matured but still fighting fit Zsa Zsa please SOC.
  • vaslav37vaslav37 Posts: 69,468
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No thanks.
  • Adrian_Ward1Adrian_Ward1 Posts: 13,119
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I like Zsa Zsa, so would welcome her Return .
  • soap-leasoap-lea Posts: 23,851
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've been crying out for a zsa zsa return since the carters were first introduced in 2013, imo she's the only character BK introduced that had real screen presence, authenticity and was unique and different not only to other characters introduced in that year but different to any other young female EE has created. Tina also needs some character development and the family are in need of a young female....pave the way for a grown up, matured but still fighting fit Zsa Zsa please SOC.

were you bringbackzsazsa?

I don't mind but thought the actress wasn't interested in returning. will be interesting for Tina from a character development p.o.v
  • Seamus2008Seamus2008 Posts: 3,363
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I would be up for a Zsa Zsa return TBH. That would be good to see her interaction with her mom after so many years apart but also the rest of the family. I always liked her relationship with Shirley and wished they had focused more on that than stupid teen storyline back then.
  • Ell_RenEll_Ren Posts: 9,911
    Forum Member
    I would like to see Zsa Zsa back. I enjoyed her relationship with Shirley and would like to see that again, and it would also give Tina something decent to do, perhaps allow her to grow up a bit and therefore make her more tolerable.
  • _elly001_elly001 Posts: 11,937
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No thanks. Anything that prolongs Tina's shelf life is most unwelcome at this point.
  • lou_123lou_123 Posts: 12,706
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I thought Vanessa, Michael and even Cora to a certain extent had a gran screen presence aswell.

Wasn't Zsa Zsa one of the last characters Santer introduced though? I'm pretty sure she left before Kirkwood's episodes even began airing?
  • soap-leasoap-lea Posts: 23,851
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lou_123 wrote: »
    I thought Vanessa, Michael and even Cora to a certain extent had a gran screen presence aswell.

Wasn't Zsa Zsa one of the last characters Santer introduced though? I'm pretty sure she left before Kirkwood's episodes even began airing?

She came from the e20 off shoot so possibly and wouldn't technically be a creation of either

Edit, googled santer and yorke were responsible for e20 coming to fruition. I Thought the young folk including emer kenny createf the characters and wrote the episodes
  • Adrian_Ward1Adrian_Ward1 Posts: 13,119
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I would like to see her interact with the other Carters. Plus she was hot.
  • writer_composerwriter_composer Posts: 1,543
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    soap-lea wrote: »
    were you bringbackzsazsa?

I don't mind but thought the actress wasn't interested in returning. will be interesting for Tina from a character development p.o.v

No I've always been writer composer. But yes, Tina is a bit 2D atm even Kim gets serious storylines, less so than when she was first reintroducrd but that's a different thread!

Regardless to whether it was BK or Santer who introduced her, yes I forgot it was Kenny who indeed created her but was mainly making the point she was a shining light in the dull 2010/11 period. Michael and Cora great too.

Love her relationship with Shirley, lots to be explored with Tina, Johnny and Lee need a cousin or relatable female character in their age / family, Whitney could do with a friend, Mick and Linda need an extra barmaid....if Emer is up for it, think a return for Zsa Zsa would be great. Even possible links with Jordan too if the writers are brave.
  • Happy_MummyHappy_Mummy Posts: 1,504
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No! When she was in it last time it was around the time when Eastenders was annoying, too many teenagers! Mind you they were immature then, now they are all young adults and are less annoying now. Ben and Jay for example! Tina's OK in small doses. She does grate on me sometimes though, she's quite childish.
  • lloys-strachanlloys-strachan Posts: 1,953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No Thanks.... Awful character.
  • Broken_ArrowBroken_Arrow Posts: 10,637
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Only if the purpose of her return is to strangle Tina to death.