Options

EE: Kat Slater Vs Kathleen Moon

2»

Comments

• Options
    RetroMusicFanRetroMusicFan Posts: 6,673
    Forum Member
    Slater!

The surname Moon only really fits Alfie but even if they do divorce TPTB may not change her surname back from Moon to Slater, they didn't last time they split!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,556
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I would prefer Kat to be kept away from Alfie as I think they would work better as just friends getting on with each other for the sake of their children.

Either pair them up with other people or keep them single. Stop going round in circles having them get together and split up all the time.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I would prefer Kat to be kept away from Alfie as I think they would work better as just friends getting on with each other for the sake of their children.

Either pair them up with other people or keep them single. Stop going round in circles having them get together and split up all the time.

I still like K&A as a couple but I like them as mates too and I agree that TPTB should stop repeating the will they? won't they? On/off stories too!

Sadly though, I think they will eventually reconcile and then split again!
  • Options
    GeekInfectedGeekInfected Posts: 6,372
    Forum Member
    I don't think tptb know what to do with her. They need to give Mr and Mrs Moon another 5 years in the fridge tbh.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I don't think tptb know what to do with her. They need to give Mr and Mrs Moon another 5 years in the fridge tbh.

TPTB need to give Kat and Alfie some happiness instead of money misery and homelessness!
  • Options
    Pink_SmurfPink_Smurf Posts: 6,883
    Forum Member
    I'm sick of Kat and Alfie going round in circles. I'm also tired of the Kat Slater "dirty girl" or "slag" routine. It's tedious.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Pink_Smurf wrote: »
    I'm sick of Kat and Alfie going round in circles. I'm also tired of the Kat Slater "dirty girl" or "slag" routine. It's tedious.

|Dirty girl in abundance in tonight's episode. Kill me now.
  • Options
    iMatt_101iMatt_101 Posts: 7,081
    Forum Member
    So its no secret the Newman era was a poor one for the show, however one of the greatest episodes came from Kat and Whitney's scene last year when they decided to renounce the burden's of their childhood and become stronger women.

Does Kat needs to become more of a motherly figure and drop the "tart with a heart" archetype?
    Kats cheap trash and a complete slag but at least she's colourful
    I don't want her going down the vanilla route like Stacey
  • Options
    Lisa_Thomas2Lisa_Thomas2 Posts: 550
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kat was ridiculous tonight. I actually felt for Alfie :o
  • Options
    lou_123lou_123 Posts: 12,706
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I made a thread about the treatment of Jessie Wallace the other day. Newman did Kat the world of good tbh...

DTC has treated Kat and Jessie badly. Linda's rape was covered from every single angle possible, whilst Kat's burns got about 10 episodes from September to December!-_-

The whole Kat/Alfie Merry go round is soooooo tedious now! They either need to stay together or split for good, and if they do get back together they need to make sure they're happy and stay together!

I adore Kat, and I think Jessie Wallace has said that she's happy to stay on the show for years to come, and explore different sides to Kat...

The whole slaggy Kat is good on the odd occasion, but her constantly getting into a state over Alfie in The Vic really is tedious!

Kat needs lots if friends and lots of family. A Charlie return and more scenes with Mo and Stacey would do her a lot of good! We also need to see Kat interact more with her Kids! People go to Stacey with secrets, and people should go to Kat aswell IMO!

Tbh, Kat doesn't even need a big storyline to be great. It's like the writers are just trying to come up with more and more plots, and it's more of the character that needs fixing than the actual plots. She seems miserable 24/7 and isolated! Next week we see Kat Slater in a leopard print coat, a red dress shoving Sonia's face into a wedding cake, and having a laugh, that's the Kat Slater we know and love, but stuff like this needs to be occasional, and we do need to see a more mature/maternal side to Kat! Kat shared so many scenes with characters like Jean, Alice, Janine, Michael, Bianca, Joey, Whitney etc... In 2013, and it worked so well IMO! She's the type of character that can be involved in other storylines that aren't even her own, I mean just look at Chrissie!

Kat could be better and does need improving! I think DTC will improve Kat after the 30th!:p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Slaggy Kat, Slaggy Kat, O how they're treating you
    Slaggy Kat, Slaggy Kat it's not your fault

(points if you get the reference)
  • Options
    Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 138,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Kat was ridiculous tonight. I actually felt for Alfie :o

I loved kat earlier. I loled at the stan scene
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Could we be saying goodbye to durtyGurl?