Chelsea Supporters Thread (Part 4)

Comments

• Options
    JokanovicJokanovic Posts: 12,189
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    kobashi100 wrote: »
    so roman is not a big fan of pep then??

he wanted pep as your manager before he went bayern. Roman wants to be entertained unlike you it seems.

He chose Rafa and that was far from entertaining for him.

I would not want Pep as manager at Chelsea thanks.
  • Options
    carefree_bluecarefree_blue Posts: 9,050
    Forum Member
    ^ You're not wrong. Rafa's reign was soul-destroying for the vast majority of it. The only time I've ever felt like having a rain-check on watching our games, even if I did manage to stick it out in the end.
  • Options
    codebluecodeblue Posts: 14,072
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Rafa was awful.

Id rather watch football as ugly as Liverpools new stadium plans, than have Rafa back.
  • Options
    SazzybluegirlSazzybluegirl Posts: 212
    Forum Member
    Jokanovic wrote: »
    I can relate to both of your posts. I am only interested in Chelsea winning. Blimey I have seen them lose more than enough in the years I have supported them. I think us older fans more than deserve this era of success.
    What I dislike is the ridiculous snobbery that has come into football. It seems unless you play pretty pretty football you get criticised for winning.

I to have seen Chelsea when they were in the old second division when we were playing some dreadful stuff (lived in London for a good few years) and you went to a match not knowing what you were going to get.

For the last 10 years us Chelsea fans are living in heaven. This year I never thought we would be a few points of the top of the league and in with a great chance of getting to the CL final. Last nights match was all about not letting the tie get away from us and that's what JM is great at. I for one am all for that.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I to have seen Chelsea when they were in the old second division when we were playing some dreadful stuff (lived in London for a good few years) and you went to a match not knowing what you were going to get.

For the last 10 years us Chelsea fans are living in heaven. This year I never thought we would be a few points of the top of the league and in with a great chance of getting to the CL final. Last nights match was all about not letting the tie get away from us and that's what JM is great at. I for one am all for that.

Yep, it's all about having a chance in the second leg. City and Arsenal paid the price for doing the opposite.
  • Options
    SegaGamerSegaGamer Posts: 29,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    deleted
  • Options
    roddydogsroddydogs Posts: 10,308
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ah well, all 3 charged, isnt this getting rather predictable, Jose though he was so clever.
  • Options
    RichmondBlueRichmondBlue Posts: 21,279
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    roddydogs wrote: »
    Ah well, all 3 charged, isnt this getting rather predictable, Jose though he was so clever.

Yes, it's the first time a manager has been charged with using sarcasm. :confused:
    All he said was..."Congratulations to Mike Dean. His performance was fantastic. He did a really amazing performance. And, finally, congratulations to Mike Riley because of the way he has organised things this season, the referees doing well in accordance with the objectives."..or something like that.

Be interesting to see how the FA make the charge stick. How will they "prove" it was sarcasm ?
    What can they say...Mr Mourinho was obviously being sarcastic because Mike Dean clearly had a crap game and everyone knows Mike Riley is totally inept ? :)
  • Options
    seelleeseellee Posts: 10,725
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ^ You're not wrong. Rafa's reign was soul-destroying for the vast majority of it. The only time I've ever felt like having a rain-check on watching our games, even if I did manage to stick it out in the end.

If Rafa had have parked the bus like Mourinho did the other night and before that, I've no doubt whatsoever Chelsea fans would be giving him pelters!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes, it's the first time a manager has been charged with using sarcasm. :confused:
    All he said was..."Congratulations to Mike Dean. His performance was fantastic. He did a really amazing performance. And, finally, congratulations to Mike Riley because of the way he has organised things this season, the referees doing well in accordance with the objectives."..or something like that.

Be interesting to see how the FA make the charge stick. How will they "prove" it was sarcasm ?
    What can they say...Mr Mourinho was obviously being sarcastic because Mike Dean clearly had a crap game and everyone knows Mike Riley is totally inept ? :)

Oh come off it. Such partizan bull that is. Everybody knows he was being sarcastic. Anybody that actually thought Jose was being serious and genuinely giving praise to the referee and his boss are off their rocker!
    Jose is a tremendously bad loser and I can understand why at times.
  • Options
    The_don1The_don1 Posts: 17,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    seellee wrote: »
    If Rafa had have parked the bus like Mourinho did the other night and before that, I've no doubt whatsoever Chelsea fans would be giving him pelters!

Because we would have lost 1-0
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Never been one to give this rag any time but there is a very good article in the Daily Heil about our dislike of our wonderful friends from Liverpool.

Well worth reading I have to say
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The_don1 wrote: »
    Because we would have lost 1-0

If the result had been the same, you'd have gone mental. That's just the way it is, you hated Rafa. The guy was on a hiding to nothing. Mourinho gets away with playing dour uninteresting football because of who he is. That's fine I get it.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If the result had been the same, you'd have gone mental. That's just the way it is, you hated Rafa. The guy was on a hiding to nothing. Mourinho gets away with playing dour uninteresting football because of who he is. That's fine I get it.

I find it interesting

Never "hated" Rafa just did not and still dont think much of him as a manger to bring a team continued sucess season after season, He a very good manager just not one of the top ones in the world and thats the type of manager I want in charge.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh come off it. Such partizan bull that is. Everybody knows he was being sarcastic. Anybody that actually thought Jose was being serious and genuinely giving praise to the referee and his boss are off their rocker!

I wasn't exactly being serious, of course he was being sarcastic !
    I just find it amusing that those wise sages at the FA should see fit to charge Mourinho in repect of a couple of "complimentary" remarks. But who are we mere mortals to cast doubt on the wisdom of such an illustrious organisation that has done so much for our beloved game ?..that was sarcasm as well. :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What's sarcasm?
  • Options
    NinjyBearNinjyBear Posts: 8,317
    Forum Member
    Ramires banned for 4 matches.

• Options
    Tal'shiarTal'shiar Posts: 2,290
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Completely agree, everyone and his dog knows exactly what JM was doing when he made those comments. The fact he thought he could hide behind sarcasm would be worrying, only a complete idiot would think that. These last few years they have been cracking down on staff and players making remarks about refs, Jose hinting that a conspiracy was afoot, especially with the recent revelations of match fixing, it was bound to end in tears.

I honestly am getting tired of his nonsense, its starting to effect the image of the team as some sort of sore losers.
  • Options
    Forum Member

If Rafa had been in charge of us in a CL semi last season and got exactly the same result in the away game I would have had no beef at all with however he achieved it. So you've assumed wrong where I'm concerned at least.

I'm not sure what this incessant desire is from Liverpool fans to see Chelsea fans turn on Mourinho, but it's very tedious.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If Rafa had been in charge of us in a CL semi last season and got exactly the same result in the away game I would have had no beef at all with however he achieved it. So you've assumed wrong where I'm concerned at least.

I'm not sure what this incessant desire is from Liverpool fans to see Chelsea fans turn on Mourinho, but it's very tedious.

Totally agree, I would of had no beef at all.

Getting sick of Liverpool fans coming in here telling us what we should or shouldn't think.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Getting sick of Liverpool fans coming in here telling us what we should or shouldn't think.

It's what they do everywhere they go
  • Options
    Forum Member
    The_don1 wrote: »
    It's what they do everywhere they go

When it comes to trolling in another team's thread certain Liverpool fans have proved themselves very adept at it.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tal'shiar wrote: »
    Completely agree, everyone and his dog knows exactly what JM was doing when he made those comments. The fact he thought he could hide behind sarcasm would be worrying, only a complete idiot would think that. These last few years they have been cracking down on staff and players making remarks about refs, Jose hinting that a conspiracy was afoot, especially with the recent revelations of match fixing, it was bound to end in tears.

I honestly am getting tired of his nonsense, its starting to effect the image of the team as some sort of sore losers.

Yet another humourless troll with nothing better to do. Talking of idiots, your village must be missing you by now ?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

It's called debate. This is a forum is it not? I am anything but a WUM by the way.
  • Options
    roddydogsroddydogs Posts: 10,308
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bit "Dejavue".....2 years ago, players banned/injured. lets hope the result it the same!
This discussion has been closed.